Chapter 33

Im your doctor.. Listen to me!

Jessica's POV

Hmm..
Where exactly am i..?
Am i dead..?

ANDEHH!!!!
I cant be!!
Yuri told me i'll be fine..

Walking around this pretty looking familar yet unknown place..
I was attracted by a sweet-smelling scent..
Smells like perfume or is it.?

This smell is seriously too nice to be smelt only from far..
Following the scent, Jessica came to a waterfall with butterflies flying around the place.
Sweet yet refreshing chirpings of the birds.
Flowers blossomed really well, leaves were really greeny&the sound of the splashing of the waterfall was just simply heavenly relaxing.

Just then, a familiar figure started approached me, tapped on my back.
Turning back, it was someone i've been longing to see..

Author's POV

"Omma..?"

"Hello sweetie" smiled Mrs Jung
"Its been a long time right?" said Mrs Jung as she held onto Jessica's hands&led her down, sitting on the beautiful grass patch.

"Omma, i missed you" grinned Jessica happily as she threw Mrs Jung a very tight yet warm hug, not wanting to let her go.

"Hey princess"
"Let go of omma now" said Mrs Jung gently as she slowly pluck open Jessica's arms

"I miss you omma" pouted Jessica
"I miss you voice, touch, presence&love.."

"Awww~"
"Omma misses you too"
"Omma's sorry for not being able to stay with you princess" smiled Mrs Jung as she brushed the hair of Jessica's face
"But im sure our princess is strong enough to stand on her own right?"

"Noooo" whined Jessica cutely
"I need omma to be with me!"

"Come on~"
"Look at you, you're all grown up now"
"Omma's princess has always been a strong one right?"
"Thats why till now, our princess had always went through it right?"

"Errr..."
"I guess.. so..?" replied Jessica with a shrug

Mrs Jung looked around the place before turning back to Jessica with a small smile.

"Princess, you know, its time for you to leave.."
"So am i.."

"What?"
"So fast?" said Jessica, all tearing up.

"Hey princess.."
"Dont cry, dont tear up"
"Omma hate to see her princess tear up" cooed Mrs Jung as she wiped the tears off Jessica's face.

"I cant.." sobbed Jessica
"Im going to miss you, i dont want to leave"

"You'll have to princess.."
"There are so many people down there waiting&worrying for you" smiled Mrs Jung as she placed her hands on Jessica's cheeks.
"Omma's here just to bid farewell to you.."
"We wont be seeing each other anymore, im leaving to another place.."

"Where?"
"Why cant we live together?" asked Jessica with teary eyes.

Jessica couldnt bear to leave Mrs Jung, she didnt had Mrs Jung in her life for so many years.
It was only during times like this, lying on the hospital bed, fighting for her life then can she see her mum.
But now, it was really the farewell for her&Mrs Jung.

"Because we dont belong in the same place princess"
"Omma's living well in the other place" assured Mrs Jung with a light squeeze on Jessica's hands
"Come on, omma will send you off already" smiled Mrs Jung as she dragged the teary Jessica to average looking, opened it up to a door of bright light that blinded Jessica's view.
"Bye princess, omma loves you" was all Jessica heard before she disappeared into the the door.

End of Author's POV

Omma..
Why did you push me away..?
I really love you, missed you..

Omma..!

End of Jessica's POV

"Omma.."
"Why..?" sobbed Jessica softly in her dreams with her arms in the air as if she's reaching out for something.
"I missed.. you.. dont leave.. me.."

Yuri who was sleeping by the sofa, was awoken by the cries of Jessica,
quickly rushed over to her was relieved to see that she was just dreaming¬ suffering from the body rejection of the newly in-placed heart.
Nevertheless, Yuri still slowly woke Jessica up while wiping the tears that were rolling down her face.

"Sica.."
"Wake up.." called Yuri as she lightly shook Jessica.
"Sica.."

"Om..-"
"Mmm..?"
"Yu..ri..?" replied Jessica who slowly opened her eyes.

It was to be seen that her eyes were tired, maybe because the anesthetic effect hasnt fully worn off yet.
Weak as she seems, she blinked her eyes a few times slowly before flashing Yuri a weak smile.

"Hey pretty"
"How're you feeling..?"
"Heard you crying just now in your sleep" said Yuri as she sat down beside Jessica with a yawn.
"Wanna share with me..?" smiled Yuri, caressing Jessica's cheeks.

Jessica nodded gently with a weak smile before speaking.
As soon as she opened , Yuri leaned forward to where the sound was coming from.

"I dreamt.. of omma.. again Yul.." said Jessica softly
"She came.. to.. bid me.. the.. last.. goodbye.."
"I cried.. i didnt.. want to.. its just too.. fast.. Yul.." said Jessica, tearing up.
"Sometimes... i rather to be.. in this state.. i want to.. see omma..&appa.."

"Hey.." hushed Yuri as she hugged Jessica a little
"Dont cry.."
"And dont ever think of getting sick again okay..?"
"Im sure your omma came&say goodbye to you because you'll be well now"
"She wont have to worry for you" smiled Yuri as she wiped the tears of Jessica's cheeks.
"Plus, ur appa&i wont agree on seeing you being sick either"
"Its killing us from the inside" added Yuri with a disapproving look.

Jessica just nodded sadly, eye lids dropping close.

"Just go back to sleep"
"You'll need lots of them" smiled Yuri assuringly
"Dont fight against your sleepiness"

With that, Jessica close her eyes&slowly drifted back to sleep.
For the next few days, Jessica spent her days in the ICU ward, recovering.
It was fortunate that her body wasnt rejecting the newly in-placed heart very strongly.
The body did reject a little but not a lot, so it was all well controlled.

Few days later, the doctor announced that Jessica was ableto be transferred back to the normal ward,
but also to be under close observation.
While Jessica was trying to get some food in with Yuri in her ward, they over heard the nurses' conversation who was standing out the ward, gossipping away.

"You heard the heart donor who recently donated his heart?"
"What a kind guy"

"Yup he is"
"But its such a pity, he was met with a tragic traffic accident"
"Was pronounced brain dead.."

"Oh, he was pronounced brain dead?"
"No wonder i heard his family saying about something like dont have enough money to pay the bills or something"

"Yeah.."
"Cant afford the hospital bills, i heard"
"Thats why decided to donate the organs"
"But the poor thing is, his son now.."
"Only 14 years old, wonder how they're going to cope.."

Inside Jessica's room

"Hey Yul.."
"Is that..?"

"I think so Sica.." said Yuri with a shrug

"Maybe we should pay them a visit"
"When im discharged.."

"Of course we should" smiled Yuri
"Or at least, we should go thank them"
"And oh yeah, YoonA, Sooyoung&TaeNy's dropping by later" added Yuri

"TaeNy..?"

"Yup, is Taeyeon&Tiffany"
"They're just too close i've decided to call them that"
"And, dont be alarm if they call us YulSic" chuckled Yuri
"Tiffany came up with it since we're together"

"YulSic..?" smiled Jessica upon hearing the nickname she have with Yuri

"You like it?' asked Yuri happily after seeing Jessica's long-lost smile.

"Of course!"
"Its with you Yul!"
"How can i not like anything thats related to you!" grinned Jessica widely as she threw Yuri a big hug

"Woahwoah!"
"I see you've recovered well!"
"Your strength is no joke!" teased Yuri playfully as she pinched Jessica's nose lightly which earned a cute pout from Jessica.

"It hurts!"
"Dont pinch my nose Yul, its fragile!" protested Jessica with a cute pout.

"Awww~"
"But you look so cute, i feel like pinching everywhere!"
"Like now!" said Yuri as she quickly pinched the two cute cheeks on Jessica.

"OUCH!" squeaked Jessica, high-pitched.

"Im sorry" apologised Yuri who faked a apologetic look.

"No cure!"

"Why not?"

"Because i say so!"

"How about this?" asked Yuri who landed her lips with Jessica's immediately.

Jessica's eyes widened while Yuri's tongue was hovering outside Jessica's mouth,
on her lips, requesting for permission to enter to Jessica's tongue.
Naturally, Jessica opened .
Soon, the two were kissing passionately in the ward when they heard a knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ahem.."

YulSic immediately draw back from each other in awkward expression,
looking away from each other.

"Err..hi?" started Yuri awkwardly with a slight wave.

"Hi?" chuckled Taeyeon as she sat herself comfortably down on the sofa.
"Are we disturbing?"
"Or should we go out while you two continue?" laughed Taeyeon dorkily.

"We thought we were visiting the sick" added Tiffany who was trying to keep her laughter in.
"And we saw something else, thought we entered the wrong room"

"YAH!" exasperated Yuri in awkwardness as her face turned bright red.

Just then, YoonA&Sooyoung also entered the room.

"Whats going on here?" said YoonA, beaming her eyes at everyone.

"Smells fishy!" commented Sooyoung

"Well, nothing's fishy here" shrugged Taeyeon with a suspicious look.
"Its just you know.. the tongue.."
"And you know.. the-"

"YAH!"
"KIM TAEYEON!" shouted Yuri as she walked over&covered Taeyeon's mouth violently.

Tiffany's overprotectiveness over her girlfriend kicked in after seeing Yuri doing that to Taeyeon.
Tiffany quickly came over to Yuri&pushed her away roughly with an annoyed look.

"Hey Yul"
"Jokes are fine, dont you touch my taetae"
"Like so violently!" said Tiffany a little irritated by Yuri while checking to see if Taeyeon's hurt.

"Then stop teasing us!"
"Its not like you two didnt do it before!"

Ops, the last sentence turned the two into bright red too.

"Why are you all turning red?" asked Sooyoung confused

"Yeah, and why is Jessica unnie keeping so quiet?" added YoonA as she scratched her head.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Tiffany spoke.

"Okay fine"
"Yul, we're sorry!"
"Wont tease you again, hate such tense atmosphere" said Tiffany with a smile.

"Ahh.."
"Im sorry for.. you know.."
"Yeah Taeyeon, bianeh" smiled Yuri awkwardly

"Aniya, its fine"
"Tiff's just being overprotective, thats all"
"No worries" winked Taeyeon playfully
"Anyway, how're you feeling now Sica?" asked Taeyeon casually

"Oh?"
"Feeling good"
"Can kill a tiger&eat gobble an ox now" joked Jessica with a soft giggle.

"Woah, someone's strong now" mumbled Tiffany to Taeyeon with a wink.

"Of course!"
"We've been bringing her nutritional food!" said YoonA&Sooyoung as they raised their hands that were filled with bags of delicious smelling food.

Their response pulled all the rest into laughters, which made Taeyeon actually laughed till she fell off the sofa.
Tiffany, quickly picked her up while laughing because Taeyeon's embarrassed face was hilarious.

*PS; My 2nd chapter, think i've hit the target for this week.
Well, saw the polls results (:
Twitter acc - author_illuLAND
Blog - http://illusionnland.xanga.com

Dont know if this is a little short, but yeah thats it for this chapter.
Gonna stop, have to wake up early tomorrow T_T
Will continue a little on the donor before winding this fanfic up.
Hope to get more followers! <3

Comments readers/subscribers!