Goodbye Lee Joon, Hello Lee Jin

Melody's Kiss

Aclaire’s POV

I can’t believe Joon ate all the pizza. I grumbled to myself and walked over to the phone to order some food when I found that someone had left a message. 

“Aclaire, this is your mother, Why are you out this late at night? Anyway I have something important to discuss so call me when you receive this message,”My receiver reported.

Mum? What did she want to tell me? I quickly dialled her number. The phone was immediately picked up.

“Hello, Is this Aclaire?” My mum answered.

“Yeah it’s me. What did you want to discuss?” I asked.

“We’re coming back!” she exclaimed.

I jumped, “You’re coming back? When?” I said in excitement.

“Your Dad just booked the flight so we’ll arrive in two weeks time,” she said.

“Oh my god, I can’t wait. I haven’t seen you guys for ages!” I told her.

“We know. We’re not staying long though. You’re Dad’s only here for a business trip,” she said.

“Oh,” I thought they were going to stay for real this time, “Well I’ll prepare your room before you arrive so you can rest,” I suggested.

“Thanks Aclaire, Well I wish I could talk more but we’ve got a meeting,” she replied.

“Ok, don’t work too hard,” I said.

“Take care, Love you,” she said and then hung up.

“Love you too,” I said with a big smile.

I couldn’t suppress the excitement I was feeling and started jumping around the house. I was so excited that I wasn’t even angry at Joon anymore.

Joon’s POV

I just finished cleaning up my new home. What was my Dad thinking? I thought I was going to move to a different city but I’m just one floor below Aclaire’s apartment. I couldn’t complain though, all the furniture and my living essentials were bought and placed appropriately. At that moment I decided to call my members. I dialed Seungho’s number but he didn’t pick up. I sighed. They probably had a schedule on.

I went into my bedroom and rested on my new bed. I held up the address of my new school and started to imagine what it’ll be like.

“Aiquiss High, what a weird name? How do I pronounce this anyway,” I stared at the word and tested some ways of saying it. Ache-quiz…? I-kwis…? Aick-is…? Aha! I snapped my fingers and mentally gave myself a pat on the back.

“The way this is pronounced is I-Kiss,” I said proudly. Why on earth would someone name their school I-Kiss? Even if the spelling was a little fancy, it was still weird. Well whatever, as long as I could graduate it didn’t matter what its name was.

The sound of the clock ticking was starting to annoy me. It was so quiet living by myself. I jumped onto the computer and logged into my account. There was a notification saying I had a new email. It was a copy of my enrollment details from my Dad. I looked at the name and saw that he had enrolled me as Lee Jin. What? Lee Jin? Couldn’t he have given me a better name? Exhausted after a day of boredom I logged off and decided to sleep.

~~~

The feeling of hunger woke me up. I haven’t eaten anything since this afternoon. Suddenly the thought of Aclaire came into mind. Why was I thinking about her? I searched my pocket for the note she gave me. Should I call her to say my thanks and remind her to keep our meeting a secret? I thought about it for a moment and finally decided not to. She’s probably noticed half her food missing and will most likely yell at me. I was just about to put my phone away when it rang. It was Seungho!

“Hello, Seungho?” I answered.

“Joon! It is you! Thank god. Everyone was totally worried when you ran away like that,” Seungho replied.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry,” I said apologetically.

“So how’s the problem with you and your dad?” He asked.

“Oh that. Well we made a deal. If I graduate high school as a normal teenager he’ll let me continue being and idol… if not I literally give up and start working with him,” I said and shuddered at the thought.

“Wow. It must be intense. Well just letting you know, the members are all here to support you! Fighting!” Seungho encouraged.

I laughed, “Thanks, I really wish I could go to the concert next week, sorry I couldn’t be there,”

“That’s ok, as long you come back,” He said. Although I couldn’t see him I could feel his encouraging smile across the phone.

I let out a sigh, “I really miss you guys,”

“We miss you too,” He replied.

“I shouldn’t bother you with your schedules. Talk to you guys later,” I said.

“Sure. Talk to you later. Also, you better graduate!” Seungho demanded.

“Don’t worry, I will,” I said with determination and hung up.

It was so nice being able to talk to Seungho again. He really motivates me to do my best, no wonder he’s the leader. I walked into my room, got out a pair of scissors and started to disguise myself with a new haircut. I wasn't sure if i could trust myself with scissors but it was better than no disguise right? As i cut my hair I mentally said goodbye to me as an idol and welcomed Lee Jin. The man I was going to become. 

Aclaire’s POV

I made some ramen and sat myself down in the dining room. Who knew ramen could taste like a cuisine when you were hungry. After my delicious meal I suddenly felt like doing some research. I went on the computer and started typing, E-m-b-l-a-c-k. I was shocked when the search directed me to some weird chinese site. Did he make it up when he said his group name was Mblaq? I quickly went back and typed in L-e-e J-o-o-n. A couple of pictures appeared and I was surprised at how good he looked. I clicked on wiki and realized I had spelt his group name wrong. It was Mblaq not Emblack. Gosh, I was so bad at spelling. I scrolled down to look at his profile and was taken back by the info. This guy is 17 years old! He's so young! I thought he was at least 20! I was pretty impressed as he had become an idol at such a young age, in fact at my age.

I suddenly remembered I had some homework and made an attempt to start it.

I glanced at the clock, it was 10pm. After some hard work I packed up my books and prepared to go to sleep.

~~~

Yet again, the sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I wasn’t going to repeat my mistake yesterday and go back to sleep. Therefore, I forced myself out of bed and prepared for another tiring day.

I got out my iPod and put in on shuffle as I walked to school. I finally arrived at the front gate of Aiquiss High and saw Hyosung waving frivolously at me.

“Aclaire, Aclaire!” She said excitedly while running towards me.

I took my ear phones out and asked, “What’s up?”

“You won’t believe it!” She exclaimed.

“I won’t believe what?” I said confused.

“Mblaq's Lee Joon is here!!!” She screamed.

Lee Joon? I gasped, “Lee Joon is here!?”

***

Chapter 4 is now up!!! ^^ This chapter took me while to write and it's a little short...  I hope it wasn’t disappointing since nothing much happens but... thank you for reading!!! >_<

hahaha also, I actually googled emblack to see what it directed me to and the first site was chinese so I didn’t make it up :P

please comment and subscribe if you haven't already, thank you a gazillion times!!! ^^

xxx