Into Your World

Into Your World

 

~*~
 
Chanyeol,This 19 year old high school boy is what they would call “Perfect”. He got the perfect rich and happy family, excellent grades, perfect looks and well known in his school. Who wouldn't be envy with his fortune? People love him, his smiles, his kindness and his friendliness. Every day as he walk along the school pavement, no one wouldn't lay their eyes to the boy which of course would be replied with a smile from Chanyeol. To him, everything is bright, nothing is sad and when you smile, the world will shine brightly at you. 
 
~*~
 
But not to the 21 year old Kris. He was a perfect student and graduated college with high diplomat. True people envy him, but not with his past. Kris, a man living his life being abused by what he called as family, then having to be kick out from his house and he already know how it felt like to be abandoned in the age of 6. Dark, isn't it? People see him as a successful author with money and talents, but no one knew, he didn't want of it. He was always  haunted by his past that he will never say as a memory, and he is quiet, quiet as ever can be. To him, everything is dark, nothing last, and when you expect the worst, you won't feel disappointed. 
 
~*~
 
Looking up, what do you expect to see from the sky? Bright blue sky and fluffy white clouds? None. The sky was no longer blue, but gray, and the clouds were no longer white, but black. The growling from a thunder resonated the whole city, warning it's citizens that rain was about to come. As Kris took another step on the cold pavement of the street, rain started to drop down, hitting with the ground. The man looked up and the weather was getting duller, just as what he expected to be. Without any more second to lost, he quickly walked away to find a shelter from the rain. 
 
~*~
 
As the school bell rang, school was officially over for the day and students quickly go back to their home. some were lucky enough to bring an umbrella and some weren't lucky as well. Not to Chanyeol though, he's always been prepare for anything that will happen. He took out his green umbrella, opening it and lifting it up to his head. With a grin, he took a step out from the school ground after biding goodbyes to his friends. 
 
~*~
 
Beep...
 
Beep...
 
Beep..
 
His phone kept on ringing many times, but Kris didn't bothered to answer it as he was busy spacing out, waiting till the rain stops. He was now waiting beside the street, lucky to have enough space for him to shelter.  After a while, the beeping stops when kris still haven't answer it. People running pass by him to cover from the rain, some with their umbrellas and some just cover themselves with their rain coats. Kris just stared at the empty space in front, not speaking nor moving. He just let the rain pour out, feeling that every rain drops were his tears that he never try to cry out. As he was staring over nothing, he spotted a glimpse of a boy with green umbrella, walking out from a shop across him with an angelic smile. 
 
Annoying, that's what Kris thought as first. Surely, he hates seeing people acting all happy and bright in front of him. To him, it's all fake. 
 
Suddenly, the boy saw him and it made Kris turned his gaze at another place.
 
~*~
 
After Chanyeol bought a candy from the shop, he smiled to the lady with a bow. “Thank you for buying, do come again!” said the lady as Chanyeol walked out. When he was out from the shop, he beamed again. He open his green umbrella, and when he lifted up to his head, he saw a man staring at him. Chanyeol flinched when their eyes met and the man quickly look away. Curious, Chanyeol slowly approach the man, with his honest smile. 
 
“Here,” he said, handing his umbrella to the man. The man raised his brow and looked at him, confused. “You don't have your umbrella, so I'm sharing mine with you,” Chanyeol beamed and it made Kris flushed. 
 
“Thank you, but no, I don't need your help,” Kris replied.
 
“But you look like you need one,” Chanyeol said. “And I don't take a no as an answer to my offer,” he added, grabbing Kris's right hand and make it held onto the holder of the umbrella. Taken aback by the sudden contact, Kris flinched and a blush crept on his cheek when he saw Chanyeol beamed at him again, and this time, Kris had to admit, it turn out to be a cute smile than an annoying smile. 
 
~*~
 
“So where do you live?” Chanyeol asked when the two were walking along the streets, with his green umbrella covering them from the rain and Kris holding onto it. 
 
“At the apartment building near to the kindergarten school,” Kris answered with a flat tone. 
 
“Really? I live nearby the building!” Chanyeol exclaimed with his smile brighten up again. After a couple of minutes, the walk suddenly stop when the two already arrived at the apartment building Kris lived in. “So, I have to go now, nice to meet you,” Chanyeol said, smiling again before waving his hand to Kris and walked away, leaving Kris still staring at him until his figure was no longer to be seen.
 
“I haven't even said thank you to him nor knowing his name yet,” Kris muttered when he stop gazing, walking into the building. The building look luxurious but it was quiet and silent, since there were not many people living there. There was nothing but just the foot steps made by kris can be heard around the place as he walked along the corridor with many identical doors from left to right. It was very quiet, you barely even hear any soft sound. But to Kris, he used of being in this situation, and he prefer being in this way. 
 
He finally stop walking when he was standing in front of another identical door but has a different number on it that he recognized as his apartment. He unlocked the door and wrapped his hand around the door knob, turning it around and push open, revealing his apartment that he lived in for 6 years after he was kicked out from his own home, back in China. He took a deep sighed and walked in. 
 
~*~
 
“I'm home!” Chanyeol announced when he arrived in his house, where his mother greeted him. “Welcome home, how was school today?” his mother asked with a smile, siting down on a sofa. “Today was fun,” Chanyeol replied back. The home, it was big but was designed simple. Not too much furniture, and it was comfortable. The living room was in simple modern design, with the scent of lavender covering the whole room. Even though the house was big, but the only one living in were just Chanyeol and his two parents. His mother's a news reporter and his father's a famous businessman, which made them rarely found in home, but it didn't bother Chanyeol because, no matter how naive it sounds, he knew his parents were working hard for the family's future and he felt that he shouldn't complain about it. 
 
Chanyeol collapsed onto his bed, letting out a raspberry. He stared at the empty white ceiling for a moment, until suddenly the vision of the man he just met earlier appeared, making Chanyeol blushed. He shook off the thought when he heard his mother calling for him to buy groceries and he quickly left the room again. 
 
~*~
 
Kris opened the glass sliding door of the veranda when the rain stops. The sky was still gray, but more lighter and he can see the bright light of the sky again. He sighed, wishing his life would turn bright again like those sky. Without realizing, the image of the boy came out and lots of questions came into Kris's mind. What is his name, his age, where he live and so other stuff. Suddenly, as he was watching down at the street, he saw someone familiar walking pass by. 
 
It was the boy. 
 
He was walking, with his ear piece on while walking, smiling like before. Somehow, it reminded Kris of something. Something familiar. 
 
He was once happy and bright like that.
 
Kris sighed again. “Naive,” he murmured, turning back to the living room. It was true, Kris once lived his life being a cheerful and naive boy, always helping people out and always in the positive. But it was all change when he started to got abused by his drunken father and his step mother. Sadly, when he was 9 years old, his real mother died of an unknown disease and stress, probably because of his father who's life was all about being drunk and gambling. When his father remarried to another woman, who was more rich, Kris was already 15. during that time, Kris began to rebel which cause his father to abuse him, telling him with many incoherent words. 
 
“You are just a trash, a no one, a human that doesn't deserve to live!”
 
“You now what, I just wish that you should die along with your mother. I regret having you living in one air with me!”
 
“No, you are not my son. I never had a son who is so worthless and useless like you,”
 
Those words were still fresh in Kris's mind. It felt like it was from yesterday, and these words were still haunting him. And his luck got worse when his father found out about his orientation, he is gay. Which made him to got kick out from home. This was when Kris started to became independent, living his life working and studying hard, not relying to anyone, not even his friends. 
 
To tell the truth, Kris was actually envy. He was envy the boy had a perfect bright life. No loneliness, no sorrows. 
 
~*~
 
if you were to chose between light and dark, what will be your choice? Of course, people would choose light, but not Chanyeol. Light and dark are still the same, they are together, that's what he believed in. When people told him to not be friends with people who doesn't look nice, Chanyeol would ignore it. No matter how dark that person is, and how bright Chanyeol is, he believe that they can still be together. And that's what he thought about Kris. 
 
So whenever he walked pass the apartment building, he would always looked around, wondering where Kris was. He wished he could wait, but he got school to do and frustratingly, he just had to leave the place to his school. But one day, luck was on his side when he saw Kris coming out from the building. Chanyeol was about to call him, but suddenly he felt his stomach  tingling when he saw his face. Chanyeol cheeks turned pink and he quickly hide himself behind a brick wall so that Kris wouldn't notice him.
 
“What is this?” Chanyeol mumbled, face still blushing and his stomach was tingling again. He knelt down and clutched his stomach. And worse, he felt his heart beat racing fast. Faster than any normal human rate. He started to panic. 
 
Yes, he was in love already. 
 
He took a peek at the other side and Kris wasn't there anymore. Sighing in relieve, Chanyeol stood up and walked away. Too bad he missed his chance to greet him. And it was weird for Chanyeol, falling in love with someone, a person he doesn't know anything about him. His name, age, and backgrounds. Was that even possible? But he knew, he was already falling in love with that person. Love comes in any form, right? 
 
~*~
 
Autumn has finally started, and the atmosphere in the city was cold indeed. Leaves were now brownish red, and the cold wind breezed through out the whole street. It was Sunday, people walking along the city streets, meeting some friends or visiting their families. Kris took a deep sighed, leaning against the wooden bench in the park, letting the cold wind to breeze pass his face. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself from the tension of planning for his new novel. The deadline was going to be in the next week, but Kris couldn't think any single thing. His inspiration was long gone. Frustrated, he ruffled his hair messily and groaned. 
 
Just then, much to his surprise, it started to rain. Kris sighed again and quickly walked off, luckily that he brought his umbrella with him. As he walked alone along the wet pavement, heading back to his apartment, he walked pass the same shop where he first met Chanyeol. He stared at the door of the shop, hoping that he would see him coming out from the shop again, with his bright smile. But as he was nearing, the shop was closed, much to his disappointment. 
 
However, maybe fate decided to play around, when Kris saw him again, standing at the place where Kris once stood in for shelter, without his green umbrella he used to bring. Surprised, Kris froze still, gazing at the boy who was shivering by the cold. Unconsciously, Kris took a step forward and walked towards him. Chanyeol noticed his presence and he looked up from the ground. 
 
“Here,” Kris spoke, handing the umbrella to him. 
 
~*~
 
“So, this is my home. Thanks for help me,” Chanyeol beamed, bowing his head to Kris. Kris glanced at Chanyeol's house in amused. He then watched as Chanyeol walked up on the steps, opening the front gate. Before Kris was about to walked away, Chanyeol called out. “Wait, can I know your name?” he asked. 
 
Kris turned around to face Chanyeol again. 
 
“Wu Yi Fan. Kris,” he answered shortly and Chanyeol flashed a smile with the respond. 
 
“I'm Park Chanyeol,” he said and just then, the rain started to slowly stop, and the sun finally shine again. The sunlight shine on Chanyeol's face and his smile turn out to be more angelic than any smile Kris ever seen and he widened his eyes in amused. He could feel his heart beating fast, and butterflies in his stomach.
 
Never knew helping out a stranger could make Chanyeol knew what is love. He didn't even expected this. But he knew, every time he see him, his heart would glistered. In fact, he never felt regretted on meeting him, not at all.
 
Falling in love wasn't what Kris had in his mind. Never knew, the more he think about the boy, the more he got attracted to the boy. Why? Maybe, because it reminded him of himself? Even Kris himself doesn't know. He just know that he was already fallen in love, with the boy who he doesn't know that close. 
 
Seeing the boy smiled, it made Kris felt something light in his heart. The feeling he never would felt, happy. Ironic for Kris, having to able to feel that feeling again. The feeling he had long lost. And just by seeing the boy's smile, it was enough to make him feel happy.
 
And Kris smiled back to Chanyeol, with a charming and genuine smile that he had long never did before. This is how, the two different people met each other again, standing in front of the house gate, knowing each others name as soon as the rain stop. The two world, between brightness and darkness, opposite to each other. But love, it made them destined to be together no matter how different their life were. 
 
Was this Romeo and Juliette? No, it's different. Little Mermaid? Far more than this. 
 
Because.. 
How different their two worlds are, no one able to stop them from loving each other. They don't need to change themselves to be together, they just need to be what they are right now. They don't need to hide from their parents to meet each other, cos this is not an unrequited love. 
 
~*~
 
“I think I'm falling in love with you,”
 
Kris spoke up bravely. 
 
 
 
 
-------------
A/N: Oh my gosh, thanks for subscribing and comment <3 This is my fist krisyeol fic i ever made <3
 
Full credit to Amber13, for making 'our history' and inspired me to make Krisyeol <33333