The meaning of mysterious.-Family..(9)

The meaning of mysterious

The words in italic represents a particular person's  thoughts/point of view.

              "Should we believe them?"All eyes turned to stare at Sungmin.
"I mean,it's something supernatural and things like that are not possible to happen!"Heechul rubbed his temple before glancing at the others.Silence.

It's true.Believe them,please.Stop it.I've read the diary and I know what's going on but if only I could tell you guys...
I want to shout or scream but I can't.Because I think I'm going mad myself.

"Are you trying to say we shouldn't believe them?And that the three of them might be lying and making up stupid horror ?",Yesung raised his voice as his eyes glared over Sungmin's figure and his tiny fists scrunched up into a ball.

"N-no.That's not-",Sungmin tried but was immediately stopped by Kibum who had placed his hands on both his and Yesung's chest,to stop the fight.

Kibum looked up to find everyone looking away,some had tears in their eyes.

Was this really happening?

"Should we really care if it's a lie or not?"Everyone excluding Kibum had their heads snapped up at that question,"We're a family aren't we?And because we're a family,we're suppose to believe and support one-another and not debate whether one of us is lying!How is it helping each other if we don't even believe what the other says?If you don't believe on what those three have said,then I shall ask for you to get out of this place,once and fore all.You're not a family if you don't trust your own family member!",Kibum's words stung and his finger was directly pointed at the door with his head bent down.

At Kibum's words,a few bent their head to hide from the shame.Yesung nodded his head,understanding and agreeing to Kibum's words before the door slammed open.A figure approached the group.His face was still wet with tears and his hair was a mess.His lips were absolutely pale and his shirt was unkempt.He sat down on the couch before hugging his knees tightly to his chest before rocking back and forth like a madman.

"Eunhyuk..."

Eunhyuk's madness immediately broke loose.He started thrashing around and then threw anything that was near him.Screaming out curses.To who it was directed at,no one knows.The others only watch sympathetically as he tried to burst out all his anger and pain.It was then Eunhyuk ran into the kitchen.

Hold on,please.We need you!

Sensing what he was going to do,Ryeowook rushed into the kitchen with Shindong and Kangin following closely behind him.Raising the knife,Eunhyuk was about to stab himself with it when Sungmin kicked the weapon away and Kangin held himself from the back.Eunhyuk continued to thrash around before Kangin released his hold and he slid down,crying.

"Come,let's set you at the sofa,okay?"Shindong was careful with his words as he carried the man to the couch.

"Please everyone just..Let's all sleep in the living room together tonight okay? We'll all be safe! We'll be safe.Yes we will..Would we?"Eunhyuk continued to ramble on.

Heechul tapped on Yesung,"We'll agree to that,right?"Yesung nodded slowly before turning to whisper to Ryeowook.

"I'll go check on Leeteuk."Heechul ran off,worry and fear was constantly shown on his features eventhough he had acted like he didn't care at the start.

We'll be here together and we'll be safe..Thank you,Eunhyuk.I smiled at Eunhyuk before I took a few steps forward.

"Okay,we'll sleep here tonight."Yesung cooed Eunhyuk before looking at the rest.With no rejections,Yesung announced,"Everyone will be sleeping together here,tonight.No excuses!"And with that all prepared to sleep there that night while Sungmin,Yesung and Ryeowook consoled Eunhyuk before placing him back in the room.

It was later that night,when everyone had prepared to spend the night there when Kyuhyun came into the room,"I can't!"
All eyes turned to him."Why?"

He's hiding it!

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.Shaking his head,no,his eyes began to water at the thought of revealing more of the secret.Leeteuk noticed this but dared not question,knowing it was not time yet.

The lights turned off but not for long it was again."Why Ryeowook?",Shindong and Siwon teased.While a few of them chuckled.
"I'm scared.",Ryeowook replied honestly as his eyes looked up at the rest,fear constantly showing through his watery eyes.

My eyes started to well up at the thought of losing someone here!

At that,they all silenced.Leeteuk and Kangin turned to check on Eunhyuk,Donghae and Kyuhyun,hoping they didn't hear any of that and were still asleep after the day's events.

He cleared his throat before another question popped up.

"Nothing's going to happen right?"

A/N:Sorry if this chapter is boring but the next chapter as I planned out,will be much much more intense.Anyway,this chapter is about their trust among one-another.I just wanted to highlight this point so that the next few chapters can give you a deeper meaning of how close they are.

Hope,you liked this chappie!What will happen during their night together?Someone else knows about it from the start,but who?The words in italic represents a particular person's  thoughts/point of view.