The meaning of mysterious.-Evidence..(8)

The meaning of mysterious



"But hyungs,you can't just send him off and say he's mental!"Eunhyuk yelled at his hyungs and dongsaengs as he went on to stand infront of the now shivering Kyuhyun.Every few seconds, he would sneak glances at the boy behind him with pleading eyes that meant something much more than what the others thought of.Suddenly,Donghae stepped out of nowhere with tears in his eyes.His hair was in a total mess,so was his clothes,his face was dried with tears and his eyes were sore red.

"D-Donghae?"Leeteuk squeaked.Everyone now glanced at Donghae."Hyung~",was all Donghae said before he was on his knees,crying and spilling out the secret."Hyung,I'm not lying!If you wish to know who else was involved-"his finger immediately pointed in the direction of both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

"E-eunhyuk?Kyuhyun?"

Eunhyuk looked down while Kyuhyun started trying to hide himself by moving himself against the wall,hoping to hide from the pointedly,curious eyes.

Noticing Kyuhyun's condition,Leeteuk frowned.Just what happened?
"It's true."
"What?,"Eunhyuk looked up,"The diary,it's true."
A few of them chuckled in disbelief but Leeteuk,Yesung,Donghae and even Ryeowook's features were of pure concern.

"Then,do you have proof?"Yesung stated,dark eyes looking into Eunhyuk's,searching for an answer.
At that question,Kyuhyun immediately tensed up,his tears threatening to fall.The two in question,could only turn to look at the youngest.At that,the attention was once again set on Kyuhyun.

"Please~",Donghae begged,"You're the only proof we have."
"I beg you just show them the proof,then this way you wouldn't have to suffer the pain anymore."The others looked at him through pitiful,worried and pleading eyes.

Kyuhyun turned to look away causing Donghae to breakdown again.On his knees as he cried his heart out.Kyuhyun could feel the guilt but he had to protect the rest of them from being involved.If they have proof,things would probably go out hand and their lives may be at risk.

"Kyuhyun,remember the accident you went through,that nearly caused your life?",Kyuhyun's head snapped up,tears already streaming down his porcelain face,"Remember what we promised each other?That no matter how much pain you're suffering from,we'll always be there,to want to share the pain and that none of us should suffer the pain alone,but instead suffer equally?If you choose to ignore this then remember these,no matter how much you wish to keep us away from this,we will not stop from trying to uncover what's behind this,even if it means risking our lives just to protect you!"

Immediately,a crying Kyuhyun hugged Leeteuk.His words had truly affected the boy.The boy had his head against his chest,crying and probably screaming a few words of how life was so unfair.His hands tightly grasping Leeteuk's front as if it held onto his life.

The others could only look at the youngest with much concern,sneaking glances every few seconds at the other two victims.Eunhyuk looked at the ground beneath him,feeling guilty as to how he had pressured their youngest.Donghae was no different.

"I think Kyuhyun should rest first."Hankyung spoke up,leading Leeteuk and the boy to Leeteuk's  room.He then carried Donghae bridal-style before leading Eunhyuk to rest in his room with Donghae.

When he returned back,the whole room was in a complete fuss.Taking on the role as a leader,Hankyung ordered the others to quieten down.

"So what happens now?"Sungmin blurted out,his features showing every sign of fear as he worried for Kyuhyun,Eunhyuk and Donghae.
A few audible murmurs were heard but soon Heechul spoke up.

"I say we wait and when it's time,he'll show us the proof."

A/N:Chapter 8 for you guys and yes I've been on a hiatus again because of the exams but now it's the holidays so yay!Hopefully,you enjoyed this and could probably comment on this~(:

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.