The meaning of mysterious-You can never hide from me..29

The meaning of mysterious

Shindong fed Siwon as gently as possible,watching the smile grow wider and wider by the minute.

"Do you want to drink Siwon-ah?"his hands already clasped around the glass of plain water.With a silent shake of his head,Shindong placed the glass back onto the table.

"Wh-ere..ot-thes..g-go?"The male croaked out,his throat still raw.The other only cringed a little at the tone of his voice before looking away,"They left..to stop all these chaos."

Siwon merely nodded his head,seeing Shindong in a worried state he knew not to continue any further.But where were the others?Were they fine?Just a night after Siwon had awakened,a mysterious person had called.Somehow,all he remembered what the older had said into the phone call was 'Sungmin and Kibum' names.

Who was the caller?He didn't know.

"Siwon-ah,hyung's going to go and get something,wait for me okay?"Slowly,Shindong pushed back his chair and exited the room.His hands were fumbling in his pockets as he calmly walked to the hospital's canteen.Softly whistling a sad tune,his eyes began to water as he remembered the faces of the others.

"Shindong!"Immediately,he froze.He recognized that voice anywhere.Trying to calm down,he contemplated whether or not to run.

3,2,1..

Running,he could hear Lee Soo Man's guards being ordered to chase after him.He could hear his breathing starting to sound ragged and knew he will never be able to run faster than them.He had to hide!

Turning into a corner,he saw a sign 'emergency escape' at the end of the corridor,blinking.Well,this to him was definitely an emergency!Running and remembering what Kyuhyun had used to do when he was in the hospital,he jumped onto the steps and pushed at the door.His legs kicking at the metal frame of the door.

Krangg!

With all his remaining stength left,he ran in and closed back the door.Looking at the bottom of the door,he noticed the rope that was still there after all these years.His legs instantly moved backwards and Shindong prayed they wouldn't know that Siwon was awake.

>>>

Lying down on his bed,Siwon wondered where his hyung had gone to.15 minutes already passed.What was taking him so long?Suddenly,loud voices were heard from outside of his room and Siwon instantly knew that it wasn't Shindong.Closing his eyes quickly and pretending to be still in a coma,the door to his room opened.

"I want you guys to search every block of this bloody hospital and find that fat-!He shouldn't be that far!"

"Yes sir."

Siwon could hear his own heartbeat moving extremely fast.The increase of beeps next to him was not helping.

"Hyung,please don't get caught."

"What's all this mess?"Mr Lee questioned as he saw the food on the table next to Siwon's bed.Taking a step closer,he eyed Siwon before his hands suddenly circled around the male's neck,squeezing it.

What the--Someone help! ca-can't breathe!

His eyes continued to stay shut and his body never moved,Siwon was choking on the inside.Panicking and..dying.

With his hands,still strangling Siwon,he watched as the heart moniter showed him Siwon's heartbeat slowing down and finally went into a dead line.Beeeeeeeep~

"I'm finished,let's go!"Mr Lee said before wiping his hands on his clean suit and exiting the room along with his bodyguards.

 

A/N:Siwon stay alive!Everyone needs you!And that's chapter 29 just for you guys.If you've realized,it's been short chapters alot lately.I would really like to apologize for that but the exam's coming and there's not much of what I can do about it!And to those out there who are taking the exams now,Good Luck!*I hope you guys get great marks*

                                                     Subscribe or Comment if you wish to!<3