The meaning of mysterious-No hard feelings..28

The meaning of mysterious

Kibum bit off the doll's hands on his lips,before screaming as the dolls pulled him into an underground hole.

"Hyung!Hyung!"

"Stupid child!"the doll calmly replied as a hand collided to Kibum's face.Running out,Sungmin couldn't find the boy anywhere.Marks littered across the wooden planks.

"Kibum-ah!"Running across the room,the pink-lover followed the trails.Turning back one last time to look at the doll,Sungmin received a sad smile from her.

Kibum's cries were ignored as he was dragged on to a table.His hands were forced down by the sides of the table and needles and threads lay messily next to his head.

"Oh,seems like we need to fix you!"Her smile never leaving from her face..Kibum gasped as he watched the needle just inches away from his eye.

Ever so slowly,the needle went underneath his eye before tearing at the skin and making its way down to his neck.

Sungmin jumped into the hole,panicking.He should've listened to Kibum.It was all his fault.Looking around,he notices the light as he walked deeper into the tunnel.Sounds of laughter could be heard but he couldn't hear the boy's voice.Just as he was a step away from the entrance,a sharp scream pierced through silence,stopping all movements.

"K-kibum."Sungmin freezes as he notices what has happened to the magnae.A hand went to his mouth as tears began to slide down his pale cheeks.His shaking hands made way to the small backpack behind him and before he knew it a gun was ready in his hand.

He couldn't waste time,Kibum needed his help and fast.Bringing the gun up,he shot at the leader of the dolls.The second she fell,Sungmin shot a second one at the remaining dolls.They screamed and cursed in anger.Running in,he quickly carried Kibum into his arms.As he tried to make his way out among the chaos,a hand grabbed his left leg.

"!"The doll had her arm around his leg,smiling so sinfully at him.Her head half gone and her hands black.

"You're not going anywhere~"she sang.The younger one watched as his hyung tried to release himself from her grasp as the other dolls slowly began to crawl to Sungmin.Using all of his remaining strength,Kibum plucked out the needle on his left arm and pierced it into the doll's remaining eye.

She fell back,letting go of the male's leg for a second.Taking the chance,Sungmin climbed out with Kibum in his arms.With much difficulty,the pink-lover threw a grenade at the crawling dolls.His hands shaking as he watched for a far distance as the tunnel blew up into thick black smoke and bits and pieces of the evil dolls.

"Hyung,"Sungmin's eyes continued to linger on the black smoke,tears spilling out through the sides of his eyes.Looking down,he looked at Kibum.The boy was bleeding so badly.A long cut underneath the boy's eye,decorated the magnae's once handsome face.His hand was sowed gorily.Lines and lines of thread went in and out the skin.The thread was sowed so deep into his thumb,that the thumb was now starting to fall off.The left corner of his mouth was bleeding and sowed up.The thread was sowed so gorily,all over the boy's right leg.Blood continuing to seep from the open patches.

"K-kibum-ah,It's over all!Don't worry,hyung's here to protect you,"Sungmin's fringe covered his face as more tears began to pour down and onto Kibum's bleeding ones.The older nuzzled his face into the magnae's,softly rocking the two of them back and forth.

 

A/N: I apologise if there are any mistakes.I was too~ lazy to edit them.Sorry,I just had to do that.. Poor bummie.Please look forward to the next chapters as it's gonna be about Shindong.What's happened to Shindong together with Ryeowook and Siwon?What about Eunhae-Dead or Alive?

Comment or Subscribe if you wish to!<3