The meaning of mysterious.-A sign or a threat?..(3)

The meaning of mysterious

Aish..Donghae-hyung..always so imaginative! Kyuhyun thought as walked back to his room with the book still in hand.

Kyuhyun sloppily jumped into bed.

"Good-night hyung!"He called out before dumping the book under his bed and dozing off to sleep.
Donghae stared at the retreating back that was now gone from sight.He sighed.It probably was just his imagination but still he was worried about the outcome of passing the book to Kyuhyun.Would Kyuhyun be okay with the book?He sighed.He wasn't going to think of that now.All he wanted to do was rest now.As he plopped into his bed,he heard his dongsaeng wishing him a good-night!

He smiled to himself as he heard the call and tried his best to sleep without thinking or worrying about the book.

It was 11p.m. that night when the others had all ended their day and were planning to get a good sleep,when suddenly Donghae screamed.Immediately everyone rushed into his room.Bursting open the door to Donghae's room.

"Donghae-sshi,what happened?"A rather worried looking Leeteuk asked.Dongahe was drenched in sweat.
"The same dream again.."Donghae blurted,now sobbing.

The others looked at him worriedly.Donghae only shook his head.
"I'm fine! It's okay!"Slowly,the others tucked him in.He turned to look at everyone present.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11..?

He stared at them them in disbelief before counting again.Eleven?Where was Kyuhyun?Everyone gave his curious and concerned looks before he shrugged the matter off and wished them 'good-night'.

That was weird,wasn't the book the cause of this?And if so why was he still having these drams?Wasn't it in Kyuhyun's room?That was when he looked deeper into the matter before asking himself..

Am I going insane?...

He shook his head,no.He hoped not.

~Meanwhile in Kyuhyun's room.~

Kyuhyun tossed and turned in his sleep.He didn't realize it but in his dream it felt peaceful,but his movements weren't at all.

"Appa,what are you doing?Let me go!Let me go!"
"Shut-up,you shameless child!"The unknown man slapped the girl.Immediately,Kyuhyun felt his right side of his cheek burn red and the pain.
Kyuhyun looked at himself.
What was going on?
But he wasn't lost in his thoughts for long when he noticed the man,just a metre away from him,grabbed a whip.
Quickly,he blocked the man from coming closer to the girl and shouted,"What the hell do you think you are doing?"
But was frozen for a couple of seconds when the man walked through him and there was no reaction from the man that showed he had heard the shout.
Am I invisible to them?
But as the whip flew higher,Kyuhyun could only stare as it came down on the girl incredibly loud and powerful.
But as she took the blow,he realized,it gave an impact on him too.
Instantly,he felt the pain as the whip tore through his skin and left a horrible mark on him.
But Kyuhyun wasn't able to do anything as the man gave the girl a second and third.
He felt the hot,rough impact on his back and started shivering in pain.The whip slid along the lines of the previous impacts and Kyuhyun could feel the whip along his back,digging,tearing,scratching his back as the whip slid in and out before finishing with a hit on his neck.He watched the girl and sensed every blow she received.
He watched as the blood poured out of her skin like red lava flowing down its path..The place suddenly starts to become blurry.He reached out his hand as he realized the man and the girl were also starting to disappear....


And soon he was back on his bed.He checked his clock 3a.m.Slowly,he sat up and immediately froze in his movements when pain was felt from his back.
"Ouch!"
Slowly,he walked to the mirror before turning around,his shirt was drenched in bright red liquid.He gasps.How was this even possible?He reluctantly,took off his top to examine his back.Blood was pouring out from every black and purple lines that decorated his skin.It hurt and the amount of blood he lost was just so much.

But how?...Wasn't it just a...A Dream?...

 

A/N:Sorry if it wasn't so much in detail but I'm trying my best.Hopefully,I'll be able to reach to your expectations and yes,this is something like their show called Mystery six but I changed it alittle or maybe alot.Thanks for reading.Comments would be highly appreciated^^