The meaning of mysterious-Doll house..24

The meaning of mysterious

(For those of you who have not read Chapter 23-Chapter 24 please do so and have fun reading it :) I have just re-updated the chapters.) Whispers of someone calling his name were heard coming from every direction.Kibum tensed when a hand landed on his shoulder.Swiftly turning around,Kibum was relieved to find Sungmin there.

"Oh hyung,"Kibum sighed in relief and hugged the older male.Sungmin smiled as he patted the other's back gently.

"Let's get out of here!"the pink-loving male stated as he grabbed the younger's hand.Kibum only nodded his head.

Sungmin glanced around them,the place was completely deserted and dark.There was no way he would be able to find the others.But he knew that if they weren't careful and stayed there longer,they might get killed.

Squinting his eyes a little,The raven haired-male managed to find a small building nearby.As he walked closer,he noticed the large sign above the door,Doll House.Sungmin felt a little scared entering but it was better than staying outside.Kibum silently followed the other into  the doll house.Instantly,he felt a shiver run up his spine when he noticed the dolls.

There were thousands of them,neatly arranged on the shelves,big ones,small ones and even scary ones.The place was slightly dusty and the wooden shelves were rotting bit by bit and felt still, heavy with expectation and waiting for one more life form to creak across the worn wooden floorboards.The dolls held an empty feeling but it's sad little eyes stare like they were begging to live once more.They stared and stared at every move the two made.

The original maknae froze when he heard a soft laughter behind him.His hyung continued walking around the place,eyeing the number of dolls in the place.Some of the dolls looked so human-like that Sungmin thought that they might have been human once.He just didn't know how right he was.

"Kibum,"the dolls called him in a sing-song voice.

"W-what?"Kibum gasped when he noticed a doll with a red dress and black shoes wave at him.It's left eye gone and it's other eye completely black and evil.It's skin so white and it's smirk so wicked.

"Hy-hyung!"Kibum shouted as he watched the doll slowly stretched,it's legs cracking a little as it began to take a step towards the male,"W-we have t-to get out of here."

The doll let out a chuckle as the other dolls began to stretch.Some slowly walking while others falling on the ground,trying to crawl to him."Hyung?"Kibum shouted.

"Wait a minute bummie-ah!"Sungmin shouted from the other side,oblivious to what was happening.

"Hyung!"

"Come and play with us!"A doll with no eyes whispered in a child-like tone,it's eyelids shutting open and close as its head fell to its right side.The male panicked,watching as the dolls cornered him.Their hands trying to grab his legs,begging, for him to come and play with them.

"G-get away from me!"

>>>

Sungmin was looking around when a hand grabbed his right knee.Turning around,he was shock to find a human-like doll crying as it stared at him.Its arm never leaving his knee.

"Y-you-"

"You have to leave right now!"she cried,her stitched up mouth opening and closing.Her right hand broken and unmoving.

"W-what?"

"Please!If you don't leave,they'll turn you into a monster!"Her eyes crying out tears as she looked down at her form,"Just like what they did to me!"

"Who are you talking-"His question was cut off when he heard a loud thud from the other side.

"Kibum!"

>>>

His tears fell as they pulled him down,down,down." H-hyung."

Their hands clawing at his body,dragging him away.He tried to shout but his mouth was quickly covered with a clothed hand.

"Ssh!"the doll placed her finger on her lips,her smirk still plastered on her face.

"Bye bye!" it waved.

>>>

"Where are we?"Eunhyuk muttered as he looked at the dead bodies hanging upside down.

"I don't know,"Donghae replied as he held onto Eunhyuk's hand tighter.

 

A/N:Ahh!Doll house!I just hate doll houses.They just freak me out!Anyway,that's all for today.What's going to happen to Kibum?What will Sungmin do?And just where are Eunhyuk and Donghae at?That will all be revealed in the next chapter.

Comment or Subscribe if you wish to<3