The meaning of mysterious.-The finding..(2)

The meaning of mysterious

~2 weeks later~
Weird.The nightmare started becoming more frequent in my dreams.And Ryeowook was worrying more about me day by day!It's always the same!My screams started getting more frequent and always the same nightmare.

I told Leeteuk about it and he said that it might be because of not bathing before I sleep.I could only nod.Eunhyuk started being more protective of me and the members were all worried about me.

~Author's P.O.V~
Another day passed.Only Kyuhyun and Donghae were left in the dorm.The others had tight schedules and would probably be back late at night,around 11pm.Donghae didn't feel right and felt that there was something triggering all his nightmares.That night at 8p.m.,when he finally managed to put Kyuhyun to sleep in the living room,since it was rather lonely,Donghae rushed to his room.

He began searching his room for something that might trigger the nightmares,that he was having.His room turned into a total mess when he finally found a notebook,he had never seen before.

Odd.It was white and it seemed like a girl's notebook.He wouldn't keep something like that.He was about to open and read it when Kyuhyun entered his room.

"Hyung,Oh here you are!For a second,I thought you went out without telling me!"Kyuhyun was about to continue when he noticed the book in Donghae's hands.

Straight away,he took the book from Donghae's hands.
"Hyung,I never knew you had a book like this!"He said as he looked at the book.
"Oh no,It's not mine.I found it just a while ago and I wanted to read it when you entered.
Kyuhyun mouthed an 'o' before settling himself beside his hyung.

"Then shall we read it?"Donghae could sense the excitement by Kyuhyun's voice and chuckled at his dongsaeng for being mischievous.

"Okay,fine!We'll read it together!"Donghae said as he hugged his cute dongsaeng.
Slowly they flipped through the first page.Donghae decide to read first since he was older.

"Help me.."Donghae turned to look at Kyuhyun,with a shock expression.

"Oh come on hyung,it might not be true just an entry!"Kyuhyun pleaded for Donghae to continue.He felt something weird but followed his little dongsaeng's wishes.

"Help me..It's dad he's doing it again!Mom started avoiding me,ever since the incident.It's dad.I saw it.I saw it.He murdered my brother,Jino.Jino,help me..Dad's been abusing me ever since you left and now no one can protect me!Help!Help!"Donghae read out.

He was glad the first page that was supposed to read was done.He felt uneasy when he was reading it!Now it was Kyuhyun's turn to read.

"Appa,how could you do this to me?Aren't I your daughter?Your own child?I feel dirty after what you've done.I'm not pure anymore and it's because of you.You and Uncle Minho forced me and now look what i've become..

You left me dirty and over there after you two used me... me till' i was dying...How could you?I'll get you,i promise!When I'm gone from this earth.I promise,I promise to hunt you down..And when i get you....
I'll kill you!"And with that Kyuhyun read the last few words.He smirked at Donghae,curios.Donghae only stayed rooted to his spot.

While Donghae was still scared in his own world,Kyuhyun went behind him.
"BOO!"Donghae jumped in shock before glaring at Kyuhyun.

"Oh come on hyung~It's not real so don't worry..okay?"Kyuhyun asked,now sounding more caring and concern..

"If you're still scared about it,hyung,i'll keep the book okay?..So don't be scared..It's nothing!"And with that Kyuhyun hugged Donghae and went back to his room with the book.Donghae only smiled,trying to reassure himself..
~~~~~~
yay,the second chapter!woohoo!