The meaning of mysterious-I'll follow you into the dark..18

The meaning of mysterious

Heechul puffed his cheeks out.Getting the four of his dongsaengs to bed was difficult alright ! Especially when they can dream about a dead girl as soon as their tiny heads touch the pillow.Heechul walked out of Kibum's room,hands in his pockets.Just as he was about to close his door,the sound of their front door shutting close was heard.The feminine male poked his head out.

"They came back already?"

Slowly walking into the living room,he spotted a figure near the kitchen.

"Sungmin-sshi,back already?"

The figure just cotinued to move about,completely ignoring his presence.

"Yah,Lee Sungmin!"Heechul was frustrated.Even if he was upset,he should aleast have some respect to his hyung who is still alive right?

The figure just ignored his presence.Feeling eerie-ness,Heechul chose to keep himself quiet.He legs made its way to the switch when the red-head noticed that the figure had walked to their hallways.

Something's just feels different.

Taking silent but quick steps,he followed the figure.His heart was beating fast and something was telling him to just attack the intruder.When the figure was near Eunhyuk and Donghae's room,Heechul almost wacked the intruder when he noticed that he wasn't making his way to the room.Instead ,the unknown figure chose to walk pass and proceed deeper into their hallways.Heechul paused for a second,trying to think what this intruder was trying to do.He tried to see who it was but it was so dark that the male could only manage to see outlines.

Whoever this person was,he was getting more mysterious by the second.And weirdly,the wind was getting colder as well.Once the intruder reached the front of Kyuhyun's door,he just chose to walk pass it and Heechul was getting more confused.When the figure just walked pass Kibum's door,Heechul was just thinking what the f*** was going on!

The super junior diva miraculously managed to keep his mouth shut the whole time as he stalked the stranger.Heechul stopped stalking when the figure entered the last door,right at the end.Heechul began sweating profusely and deciding whether or not should he enter the room.The silence only added to the thrill.The door shut close immediately after the figure entered it.

Kim Heechul,this is to protect your dongsaengs.Don't be selfish,remember that!

After taking a deep breath,the male quietly opened the door before stepping into the darkness.

...*o*...

Kibum sleepily walked into the bathroom.He had just suddenly woken up and decided to go to the bathroom.Quietly,he shut the door close and yawned as he switched on the lights.The original maknae splashed water onto his face a couple of times before eye-ing his reflection in the mirror.All of a sudden he felt his hair stand.Confused,he looked around.

"What is this feeling?"he muttered under his breath.

A cracking was heard and he looked up to find that the mirror was cracking on its own.He gasped,moving a few steps back.The cracks slithered its way throughout the whole mirror then bits and pieces started falling out on its own.Suddenly shaking vigorously,the broken mirror fell and crashed a few centimetres away from Kibum's feet.

Kibum weirdly thought about the others and it clicked!

"Donghae!Kyuhyun!"

...*o*...

Eunhyuk woke up and his eyes immediately looked at the other male.

"Donghae!"

The said male was tossing and turning around.His shirt was drenched with sweat and he sounded like he was screaming out words which were just too difficult to understand.Donghae's hand suddenly grabbed his shoulders,shaking him wildly.

"Yah!Hae-ah!Hae!"

Donghae stopped shaking him before randomly screaming,"Heechul-hyung!"

Eunhyuk froze for a moment.

Heechul-hyung?What happened to him?

Donghae started thrashing around screaming for help and then his breathing became more harsh and tears started to fall.Eunhyuk contemplated that it was best to handle his closest friend first.

"Hae-ah,calm down!"Eunhyuk forcefully hugged the other male,trying to stop him from thrashing around.He closed his eyes and silently prayed that Donghae would be alright.

...*o*...

The door suddenly shut behind Heechul and he froze.Suddenly a cry was heard and Heechul looked from left to right,trying to find out where it was coming from.His hair stood up straight and he was beginning to feel goosebumps.With trembling hands,he managed to switch on the light.What he saw left him completely shock and bewildered.

"Kyuhyun?"

There was the magnae,sitting at the corner of the room,crying continuously.His head was hidden in between his knees.

"Kyuhyun-ah,what's going on?"

"Get out!"screamed the maknae.

Heechul was about to rush to the boy when something in red flashed in front of him,blocking his way.Frustrated,he gritted his teeth and looked up.Taking a step back,Heechul was roughly pushed into the wall behind him.The male grimaced at the pain and before he had time to comprehend the situation,he felt two long,slender hands squeezing his neck.His legs kicked back in an attempt to escape the tight grip.He hands panickingly made way to the hands gripping his neck.

"K-kyu.."The feminine male managed to choke out.Kyuhyun slowly looked up.His eyes were completely black and souless.Kyuhyun stared at his hyung as more tears began to fall.The maknae tried to get up when his body was pushed into the wall behind him by an unkown force,completely knocking the boy out.

No hope.

Tears were already forming at the corners of his eyes and there was nothing he could do.He looked at the door next to him,hoping someone would come and save him.

He didn't want to die.No,not yet!

"S-someone plea..s-se" his face was quickly becoming red and he could feel his lungs contracting painfully.Without realising,the diva's tears fell.

Dun!!His phone dropped out of his pocket.Heechul stared at it as a hand tried to reach for it but anyone could tell that it was such an impossible thing to do.As if on que,the phone started vibrating and a tone erupted.Sungmin's name appeared on the screen and Heechul begged that the caller could just sense that he was in danger.And somehow save him!

A beep sounded."Hyung-ah,we're reaching home!Hyung,is everything alright over there?If there's anything wrong,just call us kay?"there was silence for a moment when Sungmin continued softly,"We don't wanna lose another one."

The call ended and Heechul's tears was coming out non-stop now.His sight began to blur and he was losing so much air.

I-I guess no one...can save me.

A/N:DUH DUM!!!~Will Heechul be able to survive or not?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.The story is getting tougher to write now but hopefully,I'll be able to finish this and make you guys happy! :)

Feel free to comment or subscribe if you wish to!<3