The meaning of mysterious-Drowning in darkness..17

The meaning of mysterious

"I'm sorry."

"What?W-what do you mean?"Leeteuk asked as he glanced at the other members to see their reactions.Sungmin's eyes were watery and Hankyung was starting to shiver.

Slowly,all of them walked to Ryeowook's and Siwon's room.They took in a deep breath as they prepared for what they were about to see behind the door of room 1315.A click! and they took in both Siwon's and Ryeowook's pale faces.Siwon's body was lying motionlessly on the left bed,near the window while Ryeowook's was situated near a vase.

Ryeowook's head was wrapped with many layers of bandages and his left hand was placed next to his side,also wrapped in bandages.A beep was heard every second and the moniter near his bed,showed his signs of life.

"Ryeowook is currently in a coma.We don't know when he'll wake up or if he ever will."

Leeteuk brushed his tears away while Shindong chose to stand next to Ryeowook's side,giving him a longing stare.Hankyung made his way to Siwon's side and Kangin stood near the door,arms gripping the sides of his shirt tightly.

"Siwon received a few stiches to his head and he broke his neck.He has injured his spine therefore,he may not be able to move for a period of time or maybe never."

Hankyung gripped Siwon's right hand tightly as he prayed for them to be alright.There was a soft sound of the door shutting and Sungmin turned to look at Yesung,who had just entered,before looking back at Siwon's figure.Yesung froze as he took in Siwon's and Ryeowook's appearances.

"Hyung,everything will be alright!"the male whispered to him as he held Yesung's hand tightly.

"Ryeowook.."the said male only gave a sincere smile as the two waited for news of Kyuhyun.

Soft sobs could be heard from the raven-haired male as he remembered what Ryeowook had said when they were all panicking.

The smile..

The laughter..

The pout Ryeowook gave him when he was too full to finish the younger male's cooking..

All of those memories flashed through his mind.Ryeowook was the closest person he had.A brother,a friend and a helping hand.And Yesung would do anything so as to not lose the male and he wouldn't lose him. 

'Be strong!Remember..'he thought.

Rubbing his tears away roughly,he took in a deep breath and with all the courage he could muster,he said,"I will not lose them!"

All eyes turn to look at him.

"Hyung,let's stop this,"his eyes directed at Leeteuk.

"Yesung,are you okay?"

The male only gave a nod before continuing,"There's nothing wrong with me.All I'm trying to say is that we can stop all of this."

"How?"the pink-loving male questioned.

"I know how!"he took out his handphone and told them about what she told him and what he found out.

'I won't lose you,Ryeowook...'

-----------

She was chasing after him.Donghae ran through the hallways,trying to find a way out.Something came into his mind and instantly,he opened a door.He had never done this before so he didn't know what to expect.The illusion around him began to swirl and suddenly,he was in an amusement park.People were smiling and laughing.Lights were flashing  brightly and the speakers played a happy melody.

A few children ran around him,smiling at him as they did so.There was a trail ahead of him that lead to may rides.But amidst all the chattering and laughing,he heard a sob.Walking in the direction of where the sob was coming from,Donghae began to sweat profusely.He felt a breeze pass him and the trees nearby shook wildly.He spotted a girl who was crying and slowly he kneeled down in front of her.Hesitantly,he placed a hand on her shoulder and asked,"Hey,why are you crying?"

Before she could even reply,a man pushed him away and glared at Donghae.The man then proceeded to harshly pull the girl away.As the girl followed,she glanced back at Donghae and a voice entered his mind.

"Help.."

Donghae's eyes widened and immediately he looked up.

'Okpo land'

A/N:There isn't much in this chapter but it seems like they've found out a way to stop all this from happening.Not many of them written in this chapter though.Much of this chapter was focused on the accident and what was going on.Anyway,hope you guys liked it! Do comment and subscribe if you wish to! :) 

See you guys soon!