The meaning of mysterious.-Decision..11

The meaning of mysterious


"What do you mean we can't?"Yesung ran a hand through his hair,harshly.
"No.It's final.Stop making up crap,Yesung!You guys wanted a larger dorm right?We gave you one.End this nonsense and I'll see you all in the dorm by 12:30pm sharp today."There was a click before Yesung could respond and he slammed down the phone.

"Hyung,it's okay.You tried your best!",Sungmin gave a reassuring smile as he pat the seat next to him,gesturing for Yesung to sit next to him.Yesung plopped himself down on the couch and gave Sungmin a weak smile.

Shindong sighed.It was tough.Only the night before,three members were in constant pain and one was deeply depressed.Leeteuk had blamed himself all night and the others could only think about what they've done to deserve this nightmare.That morning,after all the ruckus,their manager had phoned them,demanding them to stay at their dorm and stop creating crappy nonsense.

Yesung had tried to rebel but sadly he wasn't even given a chance to.Even after explaining to their manager.Their manager had said that even if there was something wrong with that place,they had no choice but to stay there.And the reason-Because they had demanded for a bigger dorm last time.

"That guy wants our members to rot and die in there."Yesung hissed.

Leeteuk came out from his room and sat next to Shindong,"There's nothing we can do is there?'

Yesung,Sungmin and Shindong shook their heads.The others were currently in their rooms.Some desperately trying to understand what was going on while others had decided that it was their take care and protect their four affected members.

Suddenly a tired looking Ryeowook popped out.He had large eye bags and his face had a pale shade.He rushed back into the room after drinking a glass of water.The four stared at the door,long after the boy was gone.Finally,Leeteuk let out a long sigh.

"This isn't going to work."

"We need to do something,we can't just bring ourselves back to that creepy dorm,it'll be endangering our member's lives."
"No it's okay,"a voice popped out,there Kyuhyun,Kibum and a few others had just stepped out of the room,"Hyung,trust me.We'll be fine,right Kyu?"

Kyuhyun just nodded and gave a smile,even though everyone could tell that it was a sad smile.

"You sure?"The few who just stepped out,nodded.They didn't want to see their hyungs like this.So even if they are hurt and risking their lives just to stay in that dorm,they would do it just so that their hyungs wouldn't have to think so much and start blaming on themselves.

After much thinking,Leeteuk clapped his hands together,"Let's go!"

And with that,they all rushed to get ready to go back but they weren't feeling excited,they were dreading to go back.


As soon as they opened the door,their manager had pulled them in,harshly.

"What's wrong with you boys?"

"Do you want us to die,that much?"Yesung fought back.Heechul stepped infront of Yesung to defend the younger one.

"How about this,you stay here for two days and if there's really nothing wrong,we'll continue staying here but if something happens,we will no longer stay here and you are to give a different dorm!"Heechul clicked his tongue and went to sit on the sofa.

Their manager froze but a second or two later,he shook his head and held his head high up.

"If you want a different dorm,talk to Mr Lee yourself.I would not tolerate any nonsense from you boys.Stay here!"And with that,he went out,not forgetting to slam the door.

"Coward."Heechul hissed.

The remaining members awkwardly settled themselves around the living room.Yesung spoke up after the long silence,"I'll go talk to Mr.Lee."

Leeteuk was about to stop him but Heechul cut him first,"I'll go with you."

"Me too."Kangin said.The three looked at their tired leader.After seeing their faces,Leeteuk closed his eyes and nodded.

"Let's go!"And the four went off leaving the members in the dorm but not before warning them to stay safe and to call them if anything happened.


"I gave you a dorm.And isn't that what you boys wanted?"Mr Lee smirked.Yesung had clenched his fists by now,Kangin was gritting his teeth and Leeteuk was sweating like mad.By now,only Heechul was still calm,surprisingly.

"Ya,but we didn't request for a haunted one,"Heechul rolled his eyes at Mr.Lee.His left fingers tracing the line of his lips and his other hand casually leaning against the arm-rest.His eyes reminding others of a wolf.He continued,"You aren't that poor right?"

Mr Lee gritted his teeth for a few seconds before facing the feminine guy who was now eyeing his finger-nails,"No, I'm not.You may not have asked for it but this is punishment for complaining.If you didn't requested for a larger dorm in the first place,then you wouldn't have suffered.But look at what you've done."

"You can't just do this to us!You're trying to make us suffer this nonsense,that could probably kill us all?"Kangin slammed down his fist on Mr.Lee's desk.

Mr Lee leaned forward,"I own you boys,so don't act like an to me.If it wasn't for me,you boys would have probably been on the streets.And you are no longer the group that I gain most from.It's not you anymore.You boys are useless now so,I can do whatever I want with you."


Leeteuk began to shake,he couldn't hold it in anymore.

In a flash,he was gripping Mr Lee Soo Man's collar,tightly.

"Now,you listen to me.You can do whatever you want but I will do whatever it takes to make sure all my dongsaengs are safe and protected.Even if it means killing you!"

His victim stared at him in shock.He released his victim and walked straight out.The three who were still startled by his act,just followed him out.

Mr Lee, who was now angry,banged the table with his fist."That punk,thinking he could get away just like that.Watch out,Leeteuk.I don't think you're group will come out alive after this.And that's when you'll regret and run to me for help.But I won't help when that happens.You've wasted your chances."

A/n:Chapter 11..Woohoo^^