The meaning of mysterious.-Hurting dreams..(10)-2

The meaning of mysterious

"Why didn't he tell us?"
A
crash erupted their feelings of misery and guilt.All eyes eyed the last door at the end of the corridor,slamming open and closed again and again.Ryeowook hid behind Kangin.There was complete silence for a moment before the lights above them started crackling and the windows opened themselves.The banging got louder and the screams of the three got worse.Twisting and turning in their frightening 'dreams' as Leeteuk thought of what to do.

"Hyung!"Sungmin squeaked when a glass broke into pieces.

"We've got to get out of here!",Kangin commanded as he gently lifted Donghae up while his free hand gripped Ryeowook's hand.Heechul nodded as he rushed to the door.

"It's locked!"Determination rising in him as he eyed the desperation on all the other member's faces.With one powerful kick,the front door crashed down and Heechul guided a few of them out.Siwon carried Kibum while Hangeng carried Kyuhyun.

"Hurry!" Heechul screamed as the noises started getting louder.Yesung was the last to leave the dorm,making sure everyone was out.Sungmin ran first,determined to bring them to safety.The further they ran,the lesser the three screamed in pain.They were about four blocks away from the dorm when the screams died down.

"Is everyone okay?"Leeteuk went around to check everyone with Shindong constantly trailing behind him.Noticing the tired and fearful expressions the members wore,he went to take Donghae from Kangin's arms.Yesung followed and took over to carry the now quiet maknae.Shindong offered to carry Kibum but that was when he woke up.

Fearfully.looking around,he placed a hand at his chest to slow down his rapid breathing.Sungmin looked deeply into his eyes,"Are you okay?"

Kibum gave a sturdy nod,studying the members around him.He stood up shakily.The members observed him carefully.

Realizing the silence,Heechul whined,"I'm tired.So,where do we go now?"

Ryeowook and Sungmin rubbed their eyes lazily.Leeteuk knew he was right.They had to go somewhere fast and treat his two or probably three injured dongsaengs.Alarmingly,he turned around to check the bleeding maknae.

"He's still bleeding.We need to treat him fast.",Yesung said sternly.

"We can stay there!"Eunhyuk pointed out to a fancy hotel not far from them.
----------------------------------------

-------------------------------
"Thanks Henry!"Henry smiled as he watched the members.

"So,what did I miss?"The group had somewhat no cash since they all ran out empty-handed but thanks to Henry,everything could be paid and the medical aid from him was real help.

Their hotel room wasn't big but it had two rooms with three beds in each room.

Leeteuk hung his head low.This was all his fault.If only he had believed,none of this would have happened.Heechul and Hangeng had seen this and slowly made their way to him.Placing a hand on his shoulder,Hangeng smiled a reassuring smile and Heechul only smirked.

Knowing they shouldn't hide from the poor Mochi,Ryeowook proceeded to tell him.He grabbed his arm,taking Henry out for a walk.Once they left,Eunhyuk placed his head in his hands,tears already forming at the corners of his eyes.

"I should have told you guys earlier but what if this would only get us into more trouble?"Shindong felt his heart broke at that.

"You weren't able to choose.You only wanted to keep us safe."Shindong gave Eunhyuk a bear-hug before patting on his back softly,trying to put him to sleep.

Yesung eyed the stars outside.This was something he didn't wish to hear tonight.Hopefully,everything will be better tomorrow.He wanted to tell them about this but will they accept?
-----------------------------------------------------

Kibum and Kyuhyun slept together on a bed.Leeteuk,Yesung,Siwon,Sungmin and Ryeowook would be sleeping in the same room on the two remaining beds.The rest slept in the other room.Eunhyuk slept with Shingdong,Donghae slept with Heechul while Kangin and Hangeng shared a bed together.Henry had gone home earlier.

To be continued...

A/N:As promised,here's the chapter.Next chapter will be based on how Yesung tries to oppose Lee Soo Man,but will he succeed?

Thank you for subscribing and commenting-I really appreciated them.^^