The awakening beast

The meaning of mysterious

"Wow,this dorm is massively huge!"Eunhyuk ran off to further explore their new dorm.They had to move out of their previous dorm since their manager got tired of having to go to two dorms and wasting his time just to announce a message to all 13 of them.It took them two months,just for Lee Soo Man to accept their request.

Having spent their two months pleading Lee Soo Man,they thought it was worth it since they got a much,much larger dorm.Or so they thought...

"Eunhyuk,don't run so much.You might fall!"Leeteuk warned before counting the number of rooms.He gasps.There were 13 rooms,just enough for all of them.
"Ok guys,do you wish a room for yourself or do you wish to share?If you wish to share,raise your hand,so I can count."
The end result was that everyone had wanted a room on their own.
"Ok then,pick your rooms and don't argue!"He announced before walking into the first room on the left,claiming it his.

After everyone settled into their own rooms,they began unpacking their stuff.It took them a whole day,just to unpack everything and arrange them.It was night before they knew it.

"Good Night everyone!~"Leeteuk smiled to everyone before proceeding to shut his room door.

Ah~A perfect room to have my night rest!After all those times,i guess it was rather worth-it!Well whatever,I can sleep well now!....Donghae thought before cuddling his pillow and drifting off to dreamland.

~Donghae p.o.v~

Where am I?Isn't this the new dorm?It is!Oh,where are the members?I began walking to check if there was anyone in the dorm.Weird,it's all empty.Where did everyone go?

I looked around and well there wasn't much to do.I went into my room and lied on my bed smiling.With my eyes close,I felt something off.I tried to turn or move into a more comfortable position,but I suddenly realized I couldn't move.

I struggled.It felt as something was sitting on me or holding me down.It feels so heavy on me.I can't breathe.

Someone..help me!Someone please!

My lungs started contracting.I can't breathe!Let me go!Let me go!I tried to struggled myself free but it seems like every part of me is paralyzed! I'm scared.What am I going to do?Am I going to die? I don't want.No way! No way!

Immediately,i opened my eyes and came face to face with something I call scary.A lady,she-she had long hair,her eyes were slightly out of their sockets and it didn't seem like she had a neck.

I freaked out.She's coming closer to me.Let me go!And then she was about to stab me with an object.Immediately I screamed.Please just get me out!

I woke up to a few heads staring contently at me!I was sweating all over.Man,just a dream..

Phew..

It seemed so..real.But i snapped back to reality when Eunhyuk shook my shoulders vigorously.
"Huh?"I looked at him.Kibum,leeteuk,Eunhyuk,Ryeowook and Siwon were there too.

"Are you okay?"Eunhyuk repeated his question.
"I'm fine,just a nightmare I guess!"
"You screamed so loud,that some of us even woke up!"Kibum said slightly annoyed before going off.
"I'm really sorry!"i bowed my head before they started returning back to their rooms and i started dozing off.

I was on m bed when suddenly she was suddenly on me.I tried to release myself from her hold.But she was just too strong.All of a sudden,her body started changing gorily and I shut my eyes tight.Before I knew it,she grabbed a-hold of neck and strangling me.Then next thing I knew happened was,I out.

I opened my eyes to bright lights that seeped through my curtains.Just what kind of dream was that?I slowly got up from my bed.Somehow,I felt weaker.Weird.I then prepared to get ready,since I'm starting my schedule now!

just a nightmare,nothing bad about it!I should probably stop thinking about it!