Chapter 5

Accidently Parental

 

Han Yeseul POV

 

I unlock the front door and shut it back after I step inside. I flung my school bag into the floor right beside the couch and went to the kitchen to drink something. Literally I dragged my feet everywhere I go and the house was echoed with the sound of friction between my pink fluffy slippers and the floor.

“Ughhh~” I groan tiredly as I walk back to the living room. I sank onto the couch and lie down. I sigh as I reach the remote control on the coffee table. The TV then switched open after I press the green button.

I put back the remote on the table after I switch into an interesting channel, drama of course. I been missed this drama since last week and I got many episodes to catch up.

 

-----

 

I felt something poking my cheeks and I swift to the side. I lament softly as I felt another poke and my groggy eyes gradually open.

“Noona~” I found Zelo blurry smiling in front of my face. “See, I told you. This will work out.” He stated to the person beside him, Jongup.

“Noona, are you awake?” Jongup ask as he poking my cheek. “Ahh like this?” He turned to Zelo. “Noona’s cheek is really soft.” They were giggling among themselves.

“Yes. I know right.” Zelo agree with him and poke me again.

I sit up in half-conscious and try to register everything. I confusedly stare to the youngsters in front of me who are squatting and kneeling on the floor. “Yeseul noona.” Zelo waving.

After a few seconds, my mind finally picked everything up. “Why are you here?!”

“Yongguk hyung asked me to wake you up. You felt asleep on the sofa and he worried you might have back pain or caught a cold.” Zelo explain as his hand gesturing his words. Zelo is such a cute little boy. His hands moving simultaneously with his lips when he’s talking and making cute expression. People just have to love this bubbly kid. But his best buddy, Moon Jongup is slightly different. He is also cheerful and bubbly but quieter than Zelo. They both are freshmen at our high school and joined B.A.P.

“Did Yongguk really say that?” I narrow my eyes deep into his soul, I have trusting issue with him. Well Yongguk never said something nice to me.

“No.” He laughs. “I admit I add the back pain and cold thing.”

“Zelo like Yeseul noona.” Jongup’s teasing as he messing with Zelo’s ramyun hair.

“Yah!” Yongguk shout from the hallway at second floor. “What are you two doing there? Come here now.” He gesture his hand to the boys and they both compliably run upstairs. Yongguk watch the young boys race to him as he coolly leaning on his back. “Yah Yeseul. Can you cook something? All my friends are here and they seem starving.”

I shook in disagree. “Your friends, you should cook for them. Who do you think I am? Your maid? Your wife? Your mother? Your slave? Huh?”

Zelo and Jongup are whining aloud as Yongguk chuckle in disbelief. “Noona’s cook is the best.” Zelo said.

“Jjang!” Jongup showing two thumbs up.

“Please~” Both of them pleading, Zelo’s hands clasping together and Jongup is smiling teethly showing his attractive canines. I softened a little bit and agreed to cook something for them.

They’re cheering happily like they just won a gold medal. “Thanks.” Yongguk said. He was about entered his room again but he stopped and turn back to the hallway. “By the way, where is Yaejun? Is he sleeping?”

“Yaejun?” I tilt head a bit. “OH SHOT! I FORGOT TO PICK HIM AT THE NURSERY!!!” I panicky scream, walking back and forth in horror. “What time is it now?”

“Hmm almost 7?”

“What?!!! Ahh no way! The nursery closes at 7pm.” I hurriedly run to the front door, don’t care how messy I look and slip into my shoes.

“Noona! I'm going with you! Bye Yongguk hyung.” Zelo follow my pursuit.

“Yah Choi Junhong! Come back here!” I heard Yongguk’s faint shout before Zelo close the front door.

 

-----

The babysitter hand Yeajun and his belonging to me. “I'm very sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“Thank you very much. Thank you. See you tomorrow.” I’m bowing again one more time before we leave the nursery.

“Noona, let me help you.” Zelo take Yaejun’s bag that dangling on my shoulder. The bag was quite heavy actually.

I smile to him and gratefully thankful that he was here to lend me his hand. Yongguk is unreliable.

 

After 10 minutes of walking, the three of us finally arrive at home safely. “Where should I put this?”

“Just put his bag over there.” I paused to perceive where the loud clanging sound came from. “What sound is that?” I try to figure out.

“I think it’s from the kitchen.” Zelo pointing to the kitchen entrance. I enter the kitchen and found Youngjae picking the mess he made on the floor.

“Yah. What are you doing in the kitchen?”

Youngjae startle and quickly stand up, trying to hide the spilled sugar under his feet. “Nothing.” He nervously denying it.

“Yoo Youngjae~” I give him a glare as I banister Yaejun on my left side. Yaejun is chewing his toy like a food and sometime making cute baby noise.

“No! I told you I do nothing.”

Suddenly Yaejun throw his toy to Youngjae and hit on his forehead. “Ouch!” He faking cried and rubbing his swelled forehead on the same time. Zelo laughing his out at the kitchen entrance.

“See. Yaejun also no you’re lying. Tell me. I won’t scold you, promise.”

Youngjae sighed before he exclaims, “Yongguk hyung asked me to cook. I don’t even know how to lit up the stove. So I decided to make something that doesn’t involve the stove. But I accidently spilled the sugar while I'm looking for ingredients. I'm sorry.” His head ducked low in guilty.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault actually. It’s Yongguk. YAH BANG YONGGUK!!!” I put Yaejun on his playing crib and hurriedly climb the stair. “Yah Bang Yongguk!” His bedroom door burst open. The four boys are shocked and pause whatever thing they do.

“Uh-oh, the witch arrived.” Himchan said.

“You! Stay away.” I warn angrily. “Why are you ordered Youngjae to cook? His mom never put him in the kitchen. What if he burnt the kitchen? Scratch that. WHAT IF HE BURNT HIMSELF? Are you going to responsible to it? Can’t you wait until I come home? If you that hungry, go buy yourself food!”

“I believe he’s not stupid enough to let himself burnt. You’re done with your nagging right? Now go cook us dinner or whatever.”

“What?”

“Just get the out of my room please.” He emotionless spat as he continue playing games.

“W-what did you said?” I smirk evilly to him. “Oh Bang Yongguk, you force me to do it.” I stomping to him and jump on him. Daehyun and Jongup are terrifiedly looking at us while Himchan try to pull me off his best friend. They never saw us fighting physically, just by mouth. This is Daehyun and Jongup first time but not Himchan. He always caught us fighting like this and he is the peacemaker.

“Get off me !” He’s pushing my face away. I feel like my neck snapped which make me angrier.

“You die!” I embed my teeth into his flesh and Yongguk was miserably cried out loud.

“! Take her off me!”

“Yah you two. Help me.” Himchan holding my waist to pull me off Yongguk but we’re magnetized. Daehyun and Jongup come close to us. While Daehyun try to butted in between me and Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup holding on me. I can’t give up. This man has to be taught. He is too selfish.

“Yah stop it you guys.” Himchan move his hand to my shoulder and snake around it. As result I unintentionally bite his hand. “Yahhhh Han Yeseul!!! You bite wrong hand!”

 I pause and turn to Himchan. He caress for his wound. “I d-did?” I get off from Yongguk and crawl to Himchan. I'm speechless when I sat a bite mark on his fore arm. Himchan was hissing in pain. “Oh my God, I'm so sorry Himchan. I don’t know that’s your hand. I am very sorry.”

Yongguk is the only one laughing in that room. I don’t find anything funny at all. I feel mortified and my eyeballs start coating with sheer tears. “I'm truly sorry. What can I do for you?” I bite my lips as I waiting him to respond.

“Nah. It’s to that bad. It doesn’t hurt at all. But, if you insist to do something, how about you cook us dinner? And you know right I like to eat meat?”  

I look up to him. *That very nice of him. I expect he will mad at me or something close to it.*

I cracking into laughing suddenly and just walk out from Yongguk’s room like nothing happen.

“Okay? What just happen? Can somebody explain?” The confuse Busan boy asking to his hyungs.

“I will call you whenever dinner is ready.” I said and close the door.

“Bipolar .” Yongguk simply answer to Daehyun while throwing Himchan his controller and continue on their thing like before I came in to making scene.

I cook them dinner with the help of Zelo. This is actually the first proper dinner I cook after omma and abeoji death. After finish cooking, I ask Zelo to call all his hyungs to come downstairs. As B.A.P enjoying their dinner, I was upstairs with Yaejun in his room to feed him.

“I miss omma. You too right?” I gently his cheek. “I can’t even handle a day. I wonder how omma manage to raise me. Yaejun-ah, I will try my best. I know this isn’t easy job. Are being parents a job?” I sigh. “Whatever it is, I will take a good care of you even though your brother doesn’t want to help me. I’ll do it alone like omma and abeoji did.”

I eventually fall asleep with Yaejun and my arm around his body tightly secure him.

 


 

 

Double update. Dont forget to comment okay :)