Chapter 4

Accidently Parental

 

Han Yeseul POV

 

I’m walking into the classroom after took my textbooks in my locker. All eyes darted on me as I make my entrance, I gone M.I.A almost for a week. My classmates still don’t know about me and Yongguk except for Sungyeol, Naeun and Himchan.

I awkwardly smile to them as I make way to my desk. There, Yongguk already sat on his place. He left for school early and leave me alone with Yaejun. That’s why I’m a bit late today, because I need to settle him and sent to the nursery. I do it all by myself!

 He looking up and smirk at me. “Jerk.” I quietly mumbling and sit down.

“Hi. Welcome back. How are you?” My desk partner who’s also my biggest crush asks.

“Trying to get used to my new lifestyle.” I shyly beam as I bend down to take out my pencil case from my bag, well actually want to avoid eye contact with him. I always nervous whenever I saw his face although we always talk and sit together since the first time I went to this school. When we’re talking, I always look away and seem distracted because I’m scared to look into his warm eyes but I’m actually hear everything he said.

“Great! How’s Yaejun?” Sungyeol resting his sharp chin on his palm and staring deeply into me. That gaze making me shivering to the bone. Though I don’t look back at him, I just know he’s staring at me. Stiffly and blushing, I duck my head down and flipping randomly the textbook.

I notice that Sungyeol like to stare at me lately. I tried pretty hard to ignore it but I can’t. He meant something to me. Yes, I’m too coward.

“Hmm, he’s doing well. So how’s school since I’ve been gone? You must be missed me a lot right?” I blurted out.

He’s cutely giggling, “Yeah a lot! Nothing much happen, school always bore. I just missing you, that all.” He leaning back on his seat and snake his hands at the back of his neck. I shot him a look.

“So funny Lee Sungyeol.” He widely grins to me and make my heart skipped a beat.

*Yah Lee Sungyeol! Don’t you ever to smile at me like that again!!!* I mentally scold him while trying to keep my poker face.

“I know I’m funny.”

“Pshhh. Yeah.”

“Hey Han Yeseul.” Sungyeol calls. It is very surprising to see his face just inches away from me and his hand moving forward toward my face.

I froze, my eyes automatically shut close and head hung low.

 

 

Lee Sungyeol POV

 

*There she is.* My heart was jumping happily inside the cage and lips forming a smile as soon I saw Yeseul enter the classroom. I thought she going to have extra holiday. Yeseul walking to our desk while smile still unerased since she first step inside.

“Hi. Welcome back. How are you?” I greet her cheerful as I can after she sat down beside me.

“Trying to get used to my new lifestyle.” She reply reluctantly and taking out her stuff from her bag placed on the floor.

“Great! How’s Yaejun?” I resting on my palm, tilting a little bit and staring at her with hope she will give me some attention.

 “Hmm, he’s doing well. So how’s school since I’ve been gone? You must be missed me a lot right?” She said as she randomly flipping the pages.

I giggle, “Yeah a lot! Nothing much happen, school always bore. I just missing you, that all.” I lean back and put my long arms on the back of neck.

“So funny Lee Sungyeol.” Yeseul’s facing toward me and respond in a funny voice. Finally she turned to me.

 “I know I’m funny.”

“Pshhh. Yeah.” She rolls her eyes before straightened her seat back to her original pose.

I lightly sigh. *Am I too ugly until she doesn’t want to look at me? Just for a minute? I need to do something about it.*

“Hey Han Yeseul.” I lean toward her and tuck the strand of her hair that fall of from her ponytail behind her ear. Her eyes were tightly close and her lips forming a thin line. I smiled at her cute reaction.

I clear my throat and speak up, “Are you expecting something?”

Yeseul round eyes wide open again but she quickly took it away. “No!” She denying but her body tell the other way. Her face was blushing, red as she was burned on the grill.

“Your ears were red.” I’m laughing while pinching her ears softly.

“No it didn’t.” Yeseul slap away my hands, pouting and folding her arms on her chest. Her back turned to me.

“Go get a room.” Yongguk suddenly snort. Both me and Yeseul spin around facing him. I glimpse at her and she was glaring deathly to Yongguk. “What? You want me to book for you guys?” He chuckles. Himchan beside him was laughing quietly.

“Shut up.” Yeseul snarl.

“Uhh so scared.” Yongguk hugs Himchan and making faces to her. She rolls her eyes and back to her seat, acting like nothing happen. Yongguk glance at me. “If you like her, I think you should seek for ophthalmologists or psychiatric.” He said.

I respond with a small smile. No wonder Yeseul said she hated Yongguk much. But I have no reason to hate him. He is not that bad, I went to school with him and Himchan since elementary.

Yeseul’s mumbling under her breath, doodling on her textbook.

“Yeseul.”

“Hmm?” She blankly blinks at me.

“Do you-“ The teacher come in and cut me.

“What is it?” She asks after we greeted our Chemistry teacher.

“Never mind.” I shook and flip open my textbook. *Damn you Sungyeol! Just say it out loud. Han Yeseul, do you wanna go out with me? Simple right?! Ahh! Coward. But what if she doesn’t like you more than a friend? We’ll become awkward, I don’t want it to end that way.*

I sighed heavily.

“Why?” Yeseul lightly push on my arm and give me a look with one eyebrow arched.

“Nothing.” I bitterly smile at her. *Get a grip Lee Sungyeol. She won’t feel the same as you.*

 



 

 

@eloraci : O_o? I dont think he has another head in his . LOL! >.<

@sachiko0106 : Aww dont cry. *give you a handkerchief*

@kimrina_inspirit : IKR. Give your sense to Yongguk, he need it badly. Bad brother he is! *punch Yongguk face*

 

Since my Math quiz postponed, i think i going to write another update, if i feel free to do so. Kekeke. 

Please leave your comment, suggestion or anything you wanna say to me below ^^