Chapter 1

Accidently Parental

 

Han Yeseul POV

 

I take a last good look into my room and my hand swiftly zipped up the bag. “Are you done?” Omma asks as she leaning at the door frame. I turn around and give her a glimpse of smile. “Yes omma.” I reply. I stand up and dust off the dirt on my short. “Bye-bye room.” I drag the luggage out and close the door behind me.

Omma was waiting at the doorstep. She’s smiling when she saw me walk downstairs. “Put your luggage in the trunk.” She said.

Today we’re going to move out into my new dad place in the metropolitan city of Seoul. Omma remarried again with her high school lover, eventually she met him before my appa. I have no problem with that since they already divorced for years now. I throw my pink medium sized luggage into the trunk and shut it close before enter the car. Our car drove off from the neighborhood that I’ve been living since I was a baby. To be honest, I am pretty sad about it.

The journey took about two hours and we’re finally arrives. Omma parks the car in the garage as her new husband approaching us. I met him a few times before but I’m still awkward around him. He opens the door for me while mom opens the truck, taking out the content in there.

“Glad you both safely arrive.” He welcomed us with a warm smile. I bow a little before lend my hand to help omma.

“Yes. I told ya, it would be a waste if you came pick us. I am an expert driver now. Am I right Yeseul?” Omma was expressionless when she states it. I retort a small nod to them and gain a chuckle from abeoji.

“Let’s go in.” He clutch two backpacks in his hand and led us inside. Yes, his house is massive and nothing to compare with our average house. Omma told me he is a very successful businessman in Korea, and now I know how successful he is.

The three of us climb the classy staircase. I thought this kind of staircases only exists in the movie or ballroom and something like that. Since my luggage is very heavy, I’m struggle a bit.

“Come, let me help you.” He offered and easily takes my luggage to the second floor. “This is your room Yeseul.” I step inside. What I can say is the room is real huge! There’s a pretty queen sized bed placed in the middle of the room, complete with study desk, television, cute dresser and a pink laptop laid on the desk.

Unconsciously my mouth is slightly apart.

“I don’t really know how to decorate girl’s room so I just bought a few of important furniture. I hope you like it. And there’s also a laptop, as a gift from me.”

“It’s amazing. Thank you, sir.” I’m bowing  as significant how thankful I am.

“Oh Yeseul. You call him sir?” Omma giggling and wrap her left arm around abeoji’s waist.

“You know you can call me abeoji right?”

“Yes abeoji.”

“Okay. See you in a moment at dining hall for lunch.” He said before take off with omma in his embrace. I shut the door behind me and lean against it.

“Woahhh~ This is paradise.” I happily skip to my soft bed and jumping on it like a trampoline. I stopped after my head feeling a bit dizzy. “Too much jumping, Yeseul.” I said to myself and get off the bed to get ready for lunch.

When I walk downstairs, omma and abeoji are already waiting at the dining hall. The table was layered with many delicious foods.

I pull the chair and sit down. “Don’t you think this is too many?”

“Anything for my wife and her daughter.” He’s smiling.

*Man, abeoji so greasy.* I hung low my head and laughing silently.

“Ahh honey~” Omma face flushed red and playfully punching his arm.

“Okay okay. Let’s eat.”

“Where is Yongguk?” Omma asking while her eyes looking up to the second floor.

“You don’t have to worry about that kid.” Abeoji murmurs as his hand shoving the spoon into his bowl rice.

“Hmm, who is Yongguk?” I give them a confusing look. I never heard that name before.

“Seriously dear? You still didn’t tell her?” Abeoji turns to mom in disbelief. Omma gives us a sheepish smile and he facing toward me. “Your omma really,huh.” He shook. “Yongguk is my son.”

“W-what? Your son??? Omma~” Your deery eyes grew bigger and dart straight into omma’s but she act non-guilty and stuff more food into . “You should tell me before! So now I have a brother?”

“Yes kinda.” I sigh under my breath. It’s not like i dislike him, i just mad at omma. How could she didn’t tell me until now. “I think he’s home.” Abeoji put down his spoon as soon he heard someone unlocking the front door. A boy passing by, he’s practically dragging his feet. “Bang Yongguk. Where are you last night?”

His steps are dead at the first staircase. “At Himchan’s.” He climbs the stair. But stop again when abeoji calling his name again.

“Come here.”

I heard the boy heavily sighed. “What now?” Yongguk grumbles and spin around. “Oh.” A smirk forming at the corner of his thick lips. I study his face carefully and he glances at me with those groggy eyes. I quickly look down and eat my food.

“Let’s have lunch together.”

“I’m tired. Bye.” He’s waving behind his back and continues climbing the stairs.

“BANG YONGGUK! Can you at least show a little respect?” Abeoji raises his voice which makes me a bit frighten.

“Honey. It’s okay. Let him be. He’s tired.” Omma tries to calm him down and caress for abeoji’s hand.

Yongguk groaning and scratch his head roughly in annoyance before heading to the living hall. “Hi Mrs. Han.” He pauses awhile and pierces his sleepy eyes to me. “Whoever you are which I could care less, hi too.” I smile to him but he smirk and look away.

*Hmm not really good first impression he gave.* I thought.

“You have to call her omma right after this second. Understand?”

“Whatever. Nobody can replace my eomoeni. Enjoy your lunch with your new family. I’m out.” He makes his exit, ignoring abeoji calls.

*So rude!!! Poor abeoji to have son like that jerk.* You just shook your head and continue eating.

 

-----

 

Today is my first day at my new school, Seoul High, an elite school in South Korea. Omma stop the car right in front the school gate. I sigh nervously as I look outside.

“We’re here.” Omma said as she pats on my head. “Study hard okay? Hwaiting!” She pumps her fist in the air and I do the same. I kiss her on both cheeks before get off the car. Im waving my hand as omma’s car drove off.

I turn around, standing right in front the building. “Here we go, Han Yeseul.” I encourage myself before walk in. First I went to the office to take my schedule and everything I needed. They give me two pairs of school uniform and ask me to change into it.

I look myself into the mirror. “I never thought that I’ll attend to a prestige school like this.”I fix my uniform and secure my ponytail. I walk out from the bathroom, immediately start looking for my classroom. After 15 minutes, I still cannot find it. The map given was useless. There’s nobody can I ask in the hallway!

*This is upsetting.* I whine and continue look for it again. Gladly I meet with a teacher which happened to be my homeroom teacher. He guides me to the classroom and he enters first.

“Listen class! We have a new student today.” Mr. Park then cues me in and I shyly make my entrance into the classroom. “Bang Yongguk! Put down your feet!” His voice echoing is in the silent classroom.

I turn my head and saw a boy sleeping with headphone on and his feet rested comfortably on the desk.

*Hey! That is the rude guy from yesterday. Scratch that. That’s my rude stepbrother. What? I’m in the same class with him now? I thought he already graduated from school! Ughhh!*

  “Bang Yongguk!” He was still asleep. His desk partner elbowed him, and his eyes slowly open.

“What?” He ask to his desk partner and he point to Mr. Park in front of the classroom. “Ahh bold Park.” He smirks but slowly fades away when he saw me. Our eyes meet and I intensely gaze into his. He chuckles and shakes his head.

*Yes, I’m also shock to end up in the same classroom with you.* I mentally answering to his question even though he’s not literally asking me but I can see clear into his eyes. Mr. Park shouts out make me shot back into reality.

“Take off your headphone. I’m going call your father.” He’s threatening Yongguk which apparently doesn’t give a at all about it.

He clicks his tongue, taking off a side of his headphone. “Tell him I said hi.” And then he put back his red headphone and starting to bobbing his head to left and right with grin still pasted.

“Aish this kid.” The homeroom teacher’s mumbling under his breath.

* I hope he won’t graduate from high school and rotten in this classroom along with his rude attitude.*

“Ah never mind. Please introduce yourself.”

 

 

Bang Yongguk POV

 

I was half asleep when Himchan elbowing me. I let out a soft groan and gradually my eyes flutter open. “What?”

Himchan pointing toward the blackboard and I found Mr. bold Park standing in front the classroom with both hands rested on his waist. “Ahh bold Park.” I greet him with a cynical smirk but slowly fading when I saw another presence beside him. That girl! I think I saw her before.

*Eh isn’t she the girl at my house yesterday? Ahh Mrs. Han’s daughter.* BINGO! She was intensely gazing at me and her ugly very hairy brows pins together.  *What the ing is she doing in my classroom?* I chuckles and shakes my head, kinda laughing at our situation right now.

“Take off your headphone. I’m going to call your father.” Is he threatening me? Oh I’m so scared~

I took off my headphone and retort to him. “Tell him I said hi.” I put back my soundless headphone. I already turned off the music earlier and faking bobbing my head to annoy him and the girl.

“Aish this kid.” He paused awhile and breathes in. “Ahh never mind. Please introduce yourself.”

The girl clear before speak up. “Hi. I’m Han Yeseul. Please take care of me.” She is bowing down.

Oh so her name is Yeseul. She walks toward me and sit at the desk in front of me. I saw she glance unpleasantly at me before she sit down. I look at Himchan and he was gawking her.

*What the ? She’s ugly Himchan. Doesn’t suit yourself at all.* I lightly punching his stomach and receive an ‘Oww’ from him. “Stop it. She’s not your type.”

“How did you know?”

“I just know.” I turn on back my music player and put it into maximum volume before I sunk my face onto the desk and go back to sleep.

 

 

Han Yeseul POV

 

*Oh my God, freaking annoying. His music too loud, even though he’s wearing headphone people around him still can hear his disturbing music! Calm down Yeseul. He’s too stupid to know that.*

“Hi. I’m Lee Sungyeol.” I look up to my desk partner as he offered me a handshake.

I took it and nervously shake it. He’s gorgeous! My heart skips for a moment. I blink when the silk black haired girl in front me turn around and approaching.

“I’m Naeun.” She said with beautiful eye smile. Mr. Park stops us.

“Stop chatting. Please take out your textbook and open to page 43.”

Sungyeol lean close to me. “I’ll give a tour later. Introduce everyone to you.” He whispers. I’m nodding in approval.

 

The bell rings as sign for lunch break. I walk out from the classroom heading to my locker for the first time. I put my heavy textbooks in there and close it back. I was about to scream when Yongguk’s face suddenly appear.

“What do you want?” I’m reluctantly asking him.

“Don’t tell anybody we’re stepsibling. Got it?” He softly whispers to my ear.

“Do you think I really want to have sibling like you? You hope. I embarrass to tell everyone we’re related.”

“What?” He snarls.

“Yo Yongguk!” Himchan call him from across the hallway. Yongguk give me a glare before walk away. He throws his arm around Himchan’s neck and glance to me once again behind his shoulder.

“Whatever.”

“What did Yongguk said?” Sungyeol ask, I’m startle and hit my head onto the locker. What a weak heart I have.

“Oww.”

“Yeseul!” Sungyeol also shock. “Let me see.” He grabs my face and caresses my forehead. He gently blows it off. I feel an electricity jolted in my whole body and make me froze when his breath hit my skin. This is my first time ever a boy touching me like this. “You will be fine.” He smiles.

“Ah? Hmm yes. Thank you.”

“I’m very sorry.” He’s rubbing his nape. “So are you ready to look around?” I’m nodding as a reply.

He brought me around the school. Sungyeol did a great job giving me a tour guiding and I believe I won’t lost again. He also told me who is who. He said he is the handsomest nerd in this school. I believe that. The girl who sat in front of me, Naeun is actually dating Yongguk since middle school. Meanwhile, Yongguk is the spoilest brat attend to this school. I also believe that. He told me about our classmates’ personalities.

There’s Himchan, Yongguk’s best friend. I guess that the Himchan he refer to last afternoon to abeoji. They belong to a group named B.A.P which stands for Best Absolute Perfect. I was laughing at first. Seriously what lame name. It’s doesn’t fit him at all. Bang yongguk A Pabo suit him more.

After the tour, we go back to the classroom and found Yongguk sleeping again. I roll my eyes and sit down. I wonder how could Naeun can fall in love with this type of jerk.

 



 

 

Hello guise~ This is my first update ever. How is it? This chapter is like an introduction to this fanfic. Also the next chapter. 

Please share your opinion on the comment box down there. HAPPY READING!!!