Chapter 4 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

myungsoo POV

yes she agreed to be my model.. wohoo celebrating myself~ i walk with her to my car since she keep on whining on how hungry she is~ 

sj: oppa palli~ where is your car??

ms: it's over there~ the red one~

sj: where?? there is 3 red cars~ *grab myungsoo hand* palli i'm hungry~

she's holding my hand but why did my heart beat so fast?? myungsoo keep calm ok.. it's just nothing~

ms: a-araso~ 

we reached the car so i opened the door for her~ after that we go for a late lunch because she said that she's so hungry~

ms: what do you want to eat??

sj: erm.. i'm craving for ddeokbokki (spicy rice cake)~

ms: ddeokbokki!? hrm.. i know a place~ ok i'll bring you there~

sj: yay~ 

i drive my car to the usual place i go when i want to eat ddeokbokki~ when we reached there she look at me in disbelief~   i said to her "not because i'm rich i don't go to this kind of place".. " i didn't say anything~ gaja i'm hungry" she said to me~

sj&ms: annyeonghaseyo~

ahjumma: ne welcome~ owh myungsoo-ah you brought a friend with you~

____________________________________________

soojung POV

"she is not my friend" i felt a little dissapointed when he said that... "she is my fiancee" owh he said that~ i can't help myself from blushing~ i can't let him see my blushing face so i just hung my head low~ "both of you look good together" the ahjumma said ~ "so what do you want to eat??" the ahjumma ask. "give us two serving of ddeokbokki and anything else soojung??" "nope" "ok~ it will be ready in a moment~" after waiting for few minutes the food arrived~ "yay~ thank you for the food~" i said it to myungsoo~

Photobucket

myungsoo POV

after finish with our lunch, i bring her to my studio since i need her to be my model for my 'school work' which i obviously lied to her~ i just want to have a little moment with her because i want to know her better~ after finish with the photoshoot   i sent her home because she said that she's too tired for dinner~ after sent her home i went home too~

__________________________________________

 

soojung just got back from the photoshoot with myungsoo~ she decided not to have dinner with him because of what happen just now~

flashback

"oppa may i see the picture??" she pleaded him with her puppy eyes~

"no!" as he said no soojung start to get the camera from him and accidentally push him down and fell on top of him.. both of them stared into each other and didn't made a move~ 

*why did my heart beat so fast??* myungsoo thought by himself

*OMG his eyes* soojung thought by herself

ms: ehem ehem~

sj: mianhe oppa~ *get up and fix her clothes*

ms: it's ok~ *get up and fix his clothes*

sj: let's go home~ i-i'm so tired today~

ms: ok~ i'll send you~

______________________________________________

myungsoo POV

only a week left for the exhibition~ argh the picture is still not enough!!!! i need to give up on putting soojung as my theme~ i need to search for something else~ i think it's better to take a walk~ soojung said that she is busy to have fun with me so i'm going alone~

soojung POV

yay!!! no date for today~ i really need to spend more time with sulli because she's getting suspicious on me~ so i decided to go cycling with her~

"mom~ i'll go first~" 

"take your breakfast first dear~"

"it's ok mom~ i'll eat with sulli later~"

with that i start cycling to the park that is near to our house~ it's the nicest place for cycling everyone~ sulli already there waiting for me~ as i get near the park i can see her waving at me~ i waved back at her~

"sorry for late"

"it's ok i just arrive anyway"

"let's go make a full turn of the park then we played as usual"

"ok~ let's race~ ready 1,2,go"

_________________________________________

 

myungsoo POV

after park my car, i start walking on the street towards the park that i'm planning to take picture~ i am walking on the street with my camera when i saw this smile.  the smile that can melt anyone heart. quickly i grab my camera and took a lot of picture of that person~ after finish taking all the picture i sat on the bench to look back on what have i took~ to my surprise all the picture i took was sulli and soojung~ are they around here?? i think it's better for me to text soojung~ hehehe~

to: my fiancee soojung

hey~ are you busy??

fr: your fiance myungsoo

owh she replied to me~

to: mr myungsoo

yes i am~

fr: soojung

mr myungsoo!? am i that old??

to: my fiancee soojung

then why are you in the park with sulli??

fr: your fiance myungsoo

____________________________

soojung POV

i just finish cycling around the park with sulli~ so we decided to take a rest~ sulli wants to buy a drink for her because she didn't bring one, so she go and buy the drink by herself while i'm sitting on a bench waiting for her~ after she walk away i got a reply from myungsoo~

to: my fiancee soojung

then why are you in the park with sulli??

fr: your fiance myungsoo

how did he know i'm in the park with sulli?? is he spying on me?? with that i call him to ask him~

ms: yeoboseyo~

sj: are you spying on me right now?? i have my own life you know!!!

ms: i know you have your own life and no i am not spying on you!!! i just walking around the park when i saw both of you from far~

sj: so??

ms: you said that you are busy~

sj: i am!! i have photoshoot this evening~ so i just chillin' myself before the photoshoot~

ms: ok~ i'm sorry if i've been disturbing you~

sj: whatever~ *hung up*

why must he make me feels guilty on what i've said?? oppa please don't be nice on me~ i'm not ready with all this~

________________________________

sorry for the late update~

i've been rearrange this chapter for 4 times because i think it getting more weird and crappy and i think this is a crap too~

sorry for any typo and grammar mistakes, i'm too lazy to check it~

please leave some comment~

it's kinda short right?? sorry again~