Chapter 3 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

"tok tok"

mh: soojung-ah~ 

sj: come in~ 

mh: still not sleeping??

sj: no~ is there anything i can help you??

mh: i want to confess~

sj: to who?? seohyun unnie??

mh: ne~ i think i'm ready~

sj: yay!!! finally!!! i've been waiting for you to tell me this for ages you know~when are you planning to do that??

mh: erm~ tomorrow!?

sj: woah~ goodluck then oppa~ i'll pray for you~

mh: thank you sis~ good night~ you still have school tomorrow right??

sj: ne~ good night too oppa~

___________________________________________________________________

the next day~

it is just the same day for soojung~ after dinner soojung decided to ask minho about his planning~

soojung POV

"tok Tok"

mh: come in~

sj: oppa how is it?? did seohyun unnie accept to be your girlfriend??

mh: sit down first~ 

sj: oppa palli tell me~

mh: arasso arasso~ she accept it~

sj: owh!! really!?

mh: ne~ ^^ 

sj: wah~ someone had girlfriend~ envy you~ i wish i had a boyfriend too~

mh: didn't you have one??

sj: me?? who??

mh: kim myungsoo~

sj: he's not even my friend~

mh: but he is your fian-

sj: aaah!!!! i can't hear you *block her ear with her hand and walk out from the room*

after this oppa wouldn't have time for me anymore *sigh* he would be with seohyun unnie*sigh*~ i need to be happy for him afterall~ he is my only brother~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

it have been few days since the announcement~ soojung and myungsoo promise to their parents to continue the marriage with a condition soojung need to graduates first~ and they agree to it~ a thing they didn't know is that soojung and myungsoo made a promise that they will only see each other on the weekend~ soojung doesn't want her friends to know about it~ the same goes to myungsoo because she's studying in his high school~ but there's only one thing that soojung doesn't know is that myungsoo had been silently taking her picture~

ms: good morning mom~

mom: good morning son~ where are you going??

ms: school~

mom: which school??

ms: hehehe~ Seoul Art~

mom: wae?? missing soojung??

ms: a-aniyo~ miss tiffany want to see me to discuss about the photo exhibition~ * i do miss soojung*

mom: owh ok~ please send my regard to soojung if you see her??

ms: n-ne mom~

myungsoo go to Seoul Art high school~

In school~

sj: sulli-ah hurry up~ we're going to be late for PE class~

sl: aiishh!!! i hate PE class!!! why must we have PE class today and it is outside?? *walking to the field*

sj: because the boys want to play soccer today and i tell mr lee that WE want to play outdoor games~hehehe~

sl: SOOJUNG!!!!!!  

sj: what?? its not wrong anyway~ *smile widely*

mr lee: both of you!! hurry up!!!

sj&sl: ne mr lee~

myungsoo POV

i just arrived at Seoul Art high school~ on my way to the staff room i heard someone screaming "SOOJUNG!!!!!".. i turn around and saw that soojung is with sulli~ "oh no i can't let soojung see me" luckily she didn't see me~  i love to see her smile,better to take picture of her~ as i walk near the field to take a better picture of the mr lee notice about my presence~

mr lee: myungsoo?? *tap my shoulder*

ms: owh! *turn around* annyeonghaseyo mr lee~ *smile at him*

mr lee: annyeonghaseyo~ what are you doing here??

ms: miss tiffany want to see me but she's not in the staff room~* i lied to him*

mr lee: owh i see~ 

ms: sir, may i take your class picture?? *this is the only way i have* 

mr lee: for what??

ms: for the photo exhibition~

mr lee: sure if you include me in~

ms: i will sir thank you very much~

mr lee: your welcome~

ms: please don't tell them about this sir~

mr lee: ok~

after mr lee walk away, i start taking picture again but this time i'm not hiding anymore~ soojung still didn't notice my presence since she is more at the centre of the field while i'm at the side of the field~ maybe because of my handsome face the girls can't help to screaming and come to me~

_______________________________________________________

soojung POV

today is just the best day because we have PE class~ i can release my stress everytime i exercise~as we're playing handball the girls at the side started to scream like crazy~ we decided to stop and look at what happened~ as i approached them sulli start screaming too~

sj: hey sullli what is it??

sl: it's myungsoo oppa~ i can see him~

sj: my-myungsoo oppa!? are you sure?? *it can't be him right??*

sl: it is him soojung~ quick i want to meet him~ *walk more fast*

what is he doing in here?? he's not supposed to be in here~ did he want to tell the others about us?? argghhh it can't be??

sj: sulli-ah wait for me~ *run after her*

myungsoo POV

why all this girl have to scream *sigh* i hope soojung don't come here~ 

sl: oppa~ ^^

great!! if she's here soojung would be here too~ speaking of her~ she look a little bit shock~

ms: hi sulli~ *smile*

sl: what are you doing here??

ms: i'm taking picture for the photo exhibition~ *show his camera*

sl: may i see??

mr lee: ok students!! please gathered here now~

ms: all of you should go~ if not sir will get mad at me~

sl&girls: ne~ annyeong oppa~

fuuhh~ that's a relief~ even soojung didn't say anything to me~ she just keep her blank face in front of me. i'm a little bit dissapointed because she didn't even say hi to me... maybe i can go out with her after this~ hehehehe~ i just need to tell mrs choi about it~ better to see miss tiffany now~

_______________________________________________________________________________________

after the school end~

soojung is waiting for her driver at the school gate but he didn't showed up~ myungsoo who just come out from the school saw that soojung is now alone because it's already 3pm~ the others had go back home~ soojung is a little bit late because she want to finish her homework first before going home since tomorrow is weekend~ myungsoo decided to scared her for a little bit~ 

myungsoo POV

assa~ she's still here~ i decided to scared her for a little bit~ i approached her slowly so that she didn't notice me~ when i'm at her back i hug her and close with my hand~ she jump a little bit~

ms: why are you alone missy?? *whisper at her ear and she's shivering.. yes i did it*

sj: who..who are you??

ms: hehehehe~^^ it's me~ *jump in front of her*

sj: OPPA!!!!!! why are you doing that??? you're scaring me to death you know!!!! what if the others see us!!!

ms: hehehe just joking~ this is what you get for ignoring me just now~ 

sj: i am not ignoring you ok~ i just doesn't want they know about us that's all~

ms: who are you waiting for??

sj: my driver of course~ 

ms: owh about that i've call your mom just now telling that i'm going to fetch you today~

sj: wae?? missing me already??

ms: a-aniyo~ my mom send her regard to you and i need you to be my model for today~ :)

sj: model!? what model??

ms: for my school project~ will you be my model for today??

sj: what did i get if i become your model??

ms: i'll treat you for lunch,snack and dinner~

sj: yay!! i am hungry right now~ let's go~

ms: let's go~

____________________________________________________________________________

please leave some comment~

sorry for any typo and grammar mistake~

enjoy~

thank you for my subscriber~