Chapter 14 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

After the honeymoon, the newlywed was back in Seoul again.

The newlywed thought there won’t be any problem ahead of them.

But they are wrong, one day while they’re having their breakfast..

‘ting tong, ting tong’

“I’ll answer it” Soojung went to open the door.

“Yes, what can I- Sulli-ah”

“Jung Soojung, WE need to talk” Myungsoo who curious walk to his wife.

“Who is it yeobo??”

“Yeobo!? Yah! How long are you going to keep it from me huh??”

“I guess it’s time for me to tell you. Please come inside Sulli-ah”

“I think you girls need some time alone right?? I’ll go to the university first then”

“Thank you oppa”

“You’re welcome” after bid their goodbye, Myungsoo went to his university.

“Spill it. I only know about your wedding on your wedding day. What is that??”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that to you. I do want to tell you. I really do. It’s just that I’m afraid with that mouth of yours the news will spread like wildfire.”

“Soojung!!”

“hehehe.. Other things, I’m afraid that his fans will do something bad on me”

“Silly girl. Yes I do admit I kind of spill off things sometimes, but I will do anything to help you from those crazy fans. I’m your friend and FYI your cousins. You can depends on me you know when things get hard”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think of that before this. Please forgive me~”

“Not going to be so easy you know”

“Tell me what should I do for you to forgive me??”

“Let’s spend our time together. Only you and me and no Myungsoo oppa”

“Yes ma’am. Let me change my clothes for a moment. Feel free to explore the house then”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soojung quickly running upstairs to her room. While choosing what clothes to wear, she decides to call her husband.

“Hello~” Myungsoo answer his phone.

“Hello~ oppa~”

“Oh Soojung-ah, waeyo??”

“Sulli ask me to go out. Can I go with her??”

“Are you guys ok now??”

“Yes we are. So, can I ??”

“Sure. Go ahead and have fun. Use the credit card that I gave you before ok”

“Can I not use your money?? I have my own”

“It’s my duty to give you money for you to use, so just use it ok.. I won’t mind it anyway”

“Arasso… I’ll try to be as thrifty as I can ok??”

“Please don’t do that. Just spent however you like ok”

“Yes sir. Bye bye~”

“Bye~”

After changing her clothes, the two girls went out of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Their first stop is at a manicure shop. After 2 hours, both of them come out with their gorgeous nail.

“So, where are we heading next??” Soojung ask right they went out from the store.

“Lunch.. I’m so hungry right now” Sulli pat her tummy with a small pout.

“Me too”

“What do you want to eat, Soojung??”

“Anything is fine to me. The most important right now are you not me”

“Ok then, I decides to eat Kalguksu. Is it ok with you?”

“Yeah sure why not” both of them went to the nearest restaurant that served Kalguksu.

“Woah.. I’m so full right now” Sulli rubs her belly with satisfaction.

“I’m glad your full.. So, where are we going next??”

“Let’s go shopping!!!”

“After you my princess~”

Both of the girls went shopping till late evening.. When Soojung decides to go home first to cook for her husband.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aww~ our Soojung really love her husband eyh~” Sulli keep on teasing her all the way to her home.

“Sull!! Stop it will ya~” Soojung can’t hide her blushing face anymore with Sulli keep on teasing her..

“Arasso~ ja.. We have arrived” Sulli park her car in front of the newlywed’s house.

“Thank you Sull~ and I’m sorry for not telling you about this earlier”

“Nah I’m all fine right now~ don’t feel sorry about it ok”

“Thank you again~ be careful on your way home”

“ok~ bye Soojung”

“bye~”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Soojung walks into her home holding few bags of things she bought earlier..

“I’m home~ what are you doing oppa??” Soojung found her husband in the kitchen with an apron.

“Dinner will be ready soon. Go refresh yourself first ok” he take the bags of things from his wife.

“ok” After finish showering, the newlywed couple start eating their meals.

“Oppa~ why are you cooking today??” Soojung ask while doing the last dishes.

“Just feel like too. Today will be the day my wife will be spoilt by me”

“What is that oppa?? Being cheesy again??” She ask while wipe off her hands.

“Ouch why does it hurt?? How come I had this kind of life?? Being hurt by my wife’s words every time”

“Whatever oppa.. I’m going to bed first~” she chuckle at her husband dramatic reaction at climb up the stairs to their room.

“Yah!! Yeobo-ah how dares you” He heard her laughing loudly from inside their room.

“Aren’t you coming too oppa??” Myungsoo stomp his feet loudly all the way to their room.

That night had been hard for Soojung to coax her husband that had been sulking by her non-stop teasing.