Chapter 13 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine??” he asks her before he went to the meeting that he had to attend.

“Yeah oppa~ don’t worry about me” after the long day they had on bed yesterday, Myungsoo had been worried about his wife trying not to limping when walking.

“I’m not supposed to be hard on you yesterday~ I’m sorry” he looked down and play with her finger feeling sorry on what he did.

“It’s ok oppa~ I’m the one who insisted it right??” she cuped his face and gave him a peck on his lips.

He gives her a small smile to show he is now better.

“So, when do you think your meeting will be finished??” she hold his right hand and swing it to the side.

“Maybe around afternoon, wae??” he caressed her hair gently

“You know right, there still a lot of places that we still didn’t visit” she frowns a little

“I know and I’ll bring you after the meeting, ok Mrs Kim??” he tilted his head to the right

“Ok~” she beamed like a little child.

“Just take a lot of rest ne!? I’ll make sure to return in afternoon and then I’m all yours” he tuck strands of hair behind her ear and smile sweetly at her.

“arasso oppa. Take care~” she gave him a last peck on his lips and Myungsoo do the same too.

_________________________________

After he was gone, she was left alone inside their big suite room.

She grabs her iPad and decides to watch a movie.

After a while she started to feel bored and decide to swim in the pool inside their suite.

She didn’t realize that she had been swimming for hours and Myungsoo had come home during that time.

“Yeobo I’m home~” he didn’t receive any reply from her but then he heard some noise coming from the pool. So he went there.

He had been watching her for a while now and she seem like didn’t even notice her husband.

‘She looks so beautiful like this. I’m so lucky to have her as my wife’ he tought by himself.

“yeobo~ I’m home” Soojung stops abruptly hearing her husband voice.

“owh oppa~ when are you coming??” she got out from the pool and he gave her the towel to covering herself .

“Around 30 minutes ago~” he grins widely at his wife and sat beside her.

“Why didn’t you call me then??” she pout a little

“I don’t want to disturb your free time. Are you feeling great now??” he takes a towel and start on drying her hair for her.

“I am~ thank you for care oppa” she holds his hand to stop him for a while.

“It’s my responsibility my wife” he kissed her forehead and make her blush.

“eww~ don’t call me that~ I’m ok with yeobo but not that! Please” she gets up and walks to their room.

“Why my wife??” he decide to more

“oppa” she whined cutely and stomp her feet to her closet to change her clothes for their little date this evening.

Myungsoo laugh loudly seeing this side of her that he falls into.

After that, he decides to change to something comfortable for their little date.

“Are you done my wife??” he teases her again.

“oppa~” she whined and pout her lips cutely.

“hehe.. Ok~ are you done yeobo??” he put his arm around her waist.

“I am~ let’s gone” she nods her head eagerly and raise her hand.

“Ok let’s go” he peck her lips and hold her hand.

“Wait! Did you bring your camera oppa??” she halt to stop before Myungsoo even gets to open the door.

“Yes I am yeobo. I’ve bring yours too” he shown her the bag that he always bring for his camera.

“gomawoyo~” she said it in cute voice.

__________________________________

He drives both of them to a near ice cream parlour to start their little date.

“What are we doing here oppa??” she asks wondering why they stop in front of an ice cream parlour.

“We’re going to start our date with a cup of ice cream”

“Ice cream~ I love ice cream” she sang it cutely to show her feeling.

He chuckled silently seeing this side of her.

“Let’s go~ we don’t want to be late”

“Let’s go” she beamed again cutely.

After finishing their ice cream, the couple went to the first location.

Bohemian Paris. The place that has a lot of history and a street long of shops lining on both side of the street.

After that, they went to Musee Rodin and others places.

Lastly, they decided to visit Eiffel Tower to end their date that day.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Myungsoo had wake up earlier because he was excited to go to the photo exhibition that he had been waiting for months now.

He slowly untangled Soojung’s arm around his waist to prevent her from wake up.

After taking a good time showering, he wakes up his wife.

“Yeobo-ah.. Soojung-ah.. ireonaseyo” he shakes her gently

“erm.. waeyo oppa?? Eodiga??” she blink her eyes few times to adjust with the light..

“Don’t you remember, I had this photo exhibition I want to go??”

“Today?”

“Yes silly.. Now come on wake up and take your bath”

“arasso” she lazily wake up from her bed and take her shower.

After a good 30 minutes, Soojung came out looking good and fresh.

Wearing the same checkered shirt as Myungsoo they bought during their date yesterday.

“Oppa.. I’m done”

“Good.. Now we can have our breakfast first, then we’ll go to the exhibition ok” she just nod her head to her husband.

Myungsoo link their hand together and walk to the café near the hotel for their breakfast. 

After finishing with the breakfast, they went to the exhibition centre.

Soojung who never been into this kind of exhibition were shocked because there a lot of unexpected picture in there.

Myungsoo just calmly walk besides her admiring every picture carefully.

“Oppa I think I know why you love photography so much”

“I’m glad you know. I fell in love with photography because of all this. It makes me realize that I still had a lot to learn and explore every inch of the world” Soojung looks at her husband admiringly.

“I’ll be glad if you let me joined you on your adventure around the world” Soojung’s words make Myungsoo halt to stop.

“Really?! Thank you so much Soojung” he pecks her lips softly.

The couple decided to tour around the exhibition till the end.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys for not updating more than 7 months~

i'm deeply sorry for what i did~

i'll try my best to update this story frequently..

pray that i won't have any writer block after this..

anyway enjoy the chapter~

if you guys have any suggestion or idea, feel free to let me know ^^~