Chapter 11 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

After nearly 12 hours of flight, finally they landed in Charles de Gaulle Airport during the teatime.

 The perfect time for the couple to have their snack. But Mr. Lee already waiting for them, Myungsoo especially for the detail of the meeting he need to attend.

They decide to discuss about it in the couple suite room because Myungsoo doesn’t want Soojung to feel bored while waiting for them to finish.

“yeobo, if you hungry just order anything for you to eat ok” he kissed her forehead

“arasso” she nodded her head and watch her husband left their bedroom to meet Mr. Lee.

She grab the room’s phone and dial the kitchen number and ordered something for her and the other two to eat.

‘ding dong, ding dong’

Soojung run to the door and open it to see her ordered had arrived.

“come in and please put it on the table” she open the door wider for the waiter.

“alright miss” the waiter bow at her and push the trolley inside.

___________________

“oppa, Mr. Lee have a drink first” she put her hands on her husband shoulder to stop him for a rest.

“it’s ok Mrs Kim. I’m totally fine” Mr. Lee kindly reject her offer

“it’s ok Mr. Lee, why don’t we have a rest for a while” he caressed his wife hand on his right shoulder

“alright Mr. Kim” he followed the couple to their dining table

“you ordered all of this yeobo??” she nod her head

“ne~ I’m not sure what to get actually”

“ok then. Have a sit please Mr. Lee” he gesture for him to sit 

“ne thank you” he bow a little and sit in front of Myungsoo

“So, Mr. Lee, are you married??” Soojung ask him while they are having their tea

“why are you asking that yeobo??” Myungsoo choked on his drink hearing the question

“just curious” she just shrugged her shoulder

“it’s ok Mr. Kim.  Yes I am married Mrs Kim”

“owh really?? Do you have any kids?? Anyway just call me Soojung”

“I have two daughter and a son. My first girl was 10 years old, the second was 6 years old and my son was 2 years old”

“do you have their picture?? They must be cute right??”

“here it is soojung-ssi” he show her their picture that he save in his phone.

“they’re so cute. Don’t you miss them??” Myungsoo just sit beside her listening to the conversation.

“I do but what can I do when work had to come first. Everytime I miss them I’ll look at their picture and make a phone call.”

“ok yeobo. We need to continue our conversation back”

“ok then. Nice to know more about you Mr. Lee”

“my pleasure Soojung-ssi” the two guys continue their conversation while Soojung were left to clean up the table which she didn’t mind at all.

After clean up the table, Soojung went inside her room to take a shower. As she busy cleaning herself, Myungsoo came inside the room and jump on the bed.

The discussion had end a minute ago and he were tired that he didn’t even realised he had fallen asleep.

Not long after that, Soojung come out from the shower fully dressed on something simple but then she saw Myungsoo laid on his stomach on the bed.

She went near him to see wether he is sleeping or not and it turn out that he is sleeping. So, she grab her ipad and decide to not disturb him and play with it outside.

___________________

Soojung POV

I’ve been playing with my ipad for two hours straight and it’s dark now outside. What a life I had. ‘grr..grr..’ I’m so hungry and Myungsoo oppa still didn’t wake up.

Should I wake him up? Or just wait until he wake up? Yeah I’ll just wait until he wake up. ‘grr..grr..’ arghh he really need to wake up by now. So I went into our room and he still there on the bed sleeping.

“oppa, oppa” I shake his body a little to wake him up but he didn’t even move. I try it again and suddenly he pulled me towards him and hug me tightly.

“o-oppa, what are you doing??” I just shock by his sudden move

“let’s stay like this for a while” OMG I hope he didn’t see me blushing.

‘gr..gr..’ aishh why did my stomach growl right now.

“what is that sound??” he look down at me “is it your stomach, yeobo??”

I just pout and nod my head slowly.

“why don’t you wake me up earlier??”

“mwollayo”

“let me take a quick shower then we’ll go out for dinner, ok??”

“ok, I’ll just have to change my clothes then”

“arasso” he peck my cheek and go inside the bathroom for his quick shower.

Why did my heart beating like this?

‘your heart had open for him but your ego won’t let it be shown’

Is it true what Sehun said before? Am I really fall for him?

Aishh!! What am I going to do now? I can’t fall for him that fast right?

Calm down Soojung-ah just ignore all this thing. What important right now is you’re hungry and you need to change your clothes to go out for dinner.

End of POV

___________________

“what do you want to eat yeobo??”

“just order anything oppa. I’ll be fine with it”

“ok then. Just give us one pasta carbonara and one pasta marinara and two orange juices”

“ok sir. Your food will be serve after 20 minutes”

“ok. Thank you”

“your welcome” the waiter left after taking their order.

“are you ok yeobo??”

“neh? I’m perfectly fine. Waeyo??”

“ani. You’re like spazzing out just now. Are you thinking of something??”

“do you have any plan for tomorrow oppa?? When is your exhibition again??”

“I don’t have any. What about you?? My exhibition will be on the fourth day”

“ok then~ I check on the internet when you sleep and there are few places I want to go”

“ok~ but yeobo we have all the week to visit all the places”

“I know~” the food arrive and they start eating silently.

“where do you want to go now??” Myungsoo ask his wife as they go out from the restaurant.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to go back yet”

“wait a minute here ok. I’ll be back”

“ok” Myungsoo goes back inside the restaurant to ask the cashier where is the cool place they can go tonight.

After knowing where the place, he walk out from the restaurant and grab Soojung’s hand.

“where are we going oppa??”

“secret but we need to hurry or we might miss it”

“ok~ but we don’t have to run right?? We still can go there by your car right??”

“owwie~ I forgot about that”

“silly oppa” she shook her head and they walk to the car. Soon, Myungsoo drive the car to the place that he want to bring her.

______________________________________

i'm sorry guys for not updating this fic for months now..

to make it up i give you double update..

it's supposed to be triple but i guess i just can't make it on time to celebrate Krystal's birthday..

it is Krystal's Birthday today~

SAENGIL CHUKAHAE SOOJUNG-AH~

Photobucket

 

p/s: i just make something that i never did before~

go check it out if you curious on what it is actually~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298381/happy-birthday-krystal-jung-krystal