Meeting Point

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

"A fitness test?" ChanYeol repeated, staring at the flyer KyungSoo had given to him.

"It will be on for the whole day today and almost everyone is going," KyungSoo told him.

"Of course," ChanYeol muttered. "I'm sure we all want to save our families." He passed the paper back to KyungSoo. "But someone hasn't been reading their Planet's history. They should be looking for twelve, not ten people." He kicked some rubble off the top of the dirt pile that was once the library. "Damn, I'm never going to find that book." He frowned crouching down and glaring at the dirt as if it would help his search.

KyungSoo looked at him blankly. "What does that have to do with this fitness test?"

"They're looking for the Legend's reincarnations," ChanYeol explained, picking up some broken bricks and tossing it off the other side.

"The Force?" ChanYeol nodded. "You know that makes no sense right?" the younger boy said. "Why would they want to send them off to another planet? Aren't they supposed to save this one?"

ChanYeol stood up with a grunt. "Silly KyungSoo," he chuckled.

"Huh?"

ChanYeol ignored him and stretched with a yawn. "Finding my bag is such a chore," he complained. "I should have taken it to the roof with me that day...." He suddenly let out that stupid grin that KyungSoo had just begun to miss. "I know! I'll go look for Bacon Boy! He'll help me! He can't be that mad right?" He slid down the hill and KyungSoo ran after him.

"But you're going for the fitness test thingy right?"

ChanYeol looked at the younger boy seriously. "Do you really think I'd ditch you after what I've done?" And there goes that stupid fairy on crack grin again. "Besides, I might see Bacon there!" He pranced down the nearly empty street singing "Bacon" continuously, earing some strange stares.

KyungSoo did a face palm with his able hand, carefully avoiding his nose which was still in a cast as well. "Why am I friends with that guy again?"

* * * * *

It was around twelve in the afternoon and six long lines of boys could be found just outside Border Forest.

At the front of the queue, there was Tao. "Please fill in this form," the lady at the counter requested, handing him a piece of paper. Tao inspected the paper and was required to fill in his name, age, power, address and the five families he wanted to save.

He put in the required information and the lady folded it and put it into a box under her table. It was a mail box, Tao noted.

Of course, the mail box in ExoPlanet is different from ours on Earth. It was a pair of two plain, metallic boxes. Put an object in one box and it is immediately transported to the other. Some complex, fail-safe, unearthly technology ensures that the object is sent to the right box.

And that mail box under the lady's table was to send all aplication forms to the meeting place of the ten Officials of the North and South. But let's talk about that later.

Tao took an instruction slip from the lady and limped to his destination but a voice stopped him. "You're still injured."

"Kris."

"Tao," Kris greeted. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I don't know, save my family maybe?"

"No need to be rude," Kris frowned.

Tao sighed. "Sorry, it's just.... The atmosphere around here is kinda tense don't you think?" Kris nodded and put an arm around Tao's waist. "What are you doing?" Tao hissed, slapping Kris' arm, feeling his face get warm.

"Helping you walk. You are injured aren't you?" Tao stuck out his tongue at him and Kris just laughed, ruffling his hair.

From the counter, LuHan sighed at the two. They reminded him so much of SeHun and himself. He filled up his form and passed it to the lady with a smile.

Let us now follow LuHan's application form to the Official's meeting place where the ten officials were gathered, just as before. "LuHan," the Governor of N. West read. "Isn't that your boy?" he asked the Governor of N. East who frowned.

"Yes," he answered. "Yes he is."

"You don't seem happy," the Governor of N. North noted.

 "I'm not."

"He has the power of telekinesis!" the Governor of S. South read. "Could it be--"

"Drop it," LuHan's father growled. "I get it, he's in. Let's just move to the other applications."

* * * * *

A letter was stapled onto the doors several boys a day after the fitness test ended.

Lay found the said paper at around 10 in the morning.

Congratulations!

Your family has earned a chance to be safely transported to our neighboring planet. Please pack your belongings and say your goodbyes. An will be transporting your family at exactly 12p.m. A separate will be transporting the other 4 families you have chosen--

He didn't wait to read the rest. He quickly wrote a note to his father--who was still sleeping--about the news and ran to his mother's house where Sulli was sitting at the living room looking through a picture book. "Oppa!" she squealed excitedly. Lay laughed and ran to her. He picked her up and gave her a tight hug.

"Sulli! Good news! We're going to--" Lay looked up and saw his mother from the window at Jino's house accross the road, comforting Mrs Jo, Jino's mother who was crying loudly as her husband stood at the porch, holding what looked like Jino's beanie, with it's prominent yellow "J" stitched at the side, torn and tattered, splatters of blood here and there. He sighed and put Sulli down. "Wait here," he told her and made his way to Jino's house, but his mother had seen him and bid the Jo family--or what was left of them--goodbye.

Lay turned back to his house, his mother following shortly after.

"Yixing," she smiled and gave her son a tight hug as soon as they were both indoors.

"Mom," he greeted. He pulled back, smiling softly. "Mom, I have good news. You, Sulli and the Jo family will be going to B124AP224. It's safe there."

His mother smiled and gave him another hug. "Oh, I'm so proud of you! You made it! Let's go pack--"

"I'm not going."

"What?"

"I'm staying here to look for Jino."

"But how will you come after us?"

"We won't. We'll stay here and repopulate the planet."

"WHAT?"

Lay laughed. "I'm kidding. I will find a way. I will not leave this planet until I find Jino."

Lay's mother sighed. "I'm proud of you for doing such a noble thing, Yixing, but you don't have to do this."

He sighed as well and looked up at Mrs Jo clutching the hat to her chest, sobbing Jino's name over and over again. "Yes, I do. Jino, as well as Sulli, was my responsibility that night."

His mother looked up at him. She placed one hand on his cheek and took his hands with the other. "My little boy's all grown up now," she sniffled. She stood on tip-toes to kiss his forehead. "I won't stop you. I'm not elated about this, Yixing, but if this is what you want to do, I support you." She pulled him into a hug again. "Just take care of yourself, okay? And take care of Jino."

"But B124AP224 is a big place," Lay joked and his mom glared. "I'm kidding, ma. I will."

"FAMILY HUG!" Sulli shrieked, jumping in.

Meanwhile, LuHan sat in his family's living room, glaring at the paper that was stapled to his door.

You were not a top 10 player in the fitness test. Please send the participant of the fitness test to the remnants of Border Stadium for survival lessons at 11 p.m. Families of the participants will be required to stay indoors and failure to comply will result in you termination.

"I didn't win," he told his father who came into the room.

The Governor sighed. "Oh you won, alright." And he left.

LuHan stared after his father, not too sure if it was sarcasm. But he didn't bother finding out. He fished out his phone and called someone who picked up immediately. "Kai?"

Poof. "Yes?" Kai answered right next to him, putting down the phone. LuHan jumped, dropping the paper. Kai picked it up for him. "You didn't make it either I see."

"You too?" LuHan asked. Kai nodded, taking out his own notification. LuHan sighed and the two sat in silence, taking in their failure. "Shall we just go to the venue?" LuHan suggested. "My father doesn't seem to want to talk to me anyway." Kai nodded and took LuHan's hand, teleporting them to the Stadium where a lone figure was lying in the center of the grass field.

ChanYeol specifically.

Kai walked over and LuHan followed. "You okay, Hyung?" Kai asked. "Did you lose too?"

"Nope, I won," ChanYeol giggled, holding up the same paper LuHan and Kai had gotten.

"But--" LuHan began.

"We all won~" he said in a sing-song voice, closing his eyes. "HI THERE, SUHO!" he suddenly shouted, opening his eyes and giggling again.

"Wha--"

"Sorry," Kai told LuHan. "He's a little..." he made a face and mouthed "crazy". LuHan nodded slowly muttering "Oh". This only made ChanYeol laugh.

"Actually, Kai, he's pretty accurate," someone shouted. The duo looked up and saw SeHun and SuHo walking in from the main entrance. "Nice to see you again, LuHan," SuHo grinned. LuHan nodded and looked down at his shoes.

"So you're LuHan!" ChanYeol gasped with a clap. "I'm SeHun's friend! He was being a meanie while dating you and wouldn't let me meet you but I met you now so hi!" SeHun and LuHan both looked away, slightly embarrassed about the reminder of what they once were. ChanYeol sat up and turned to SuHo. "Anyway, I told Bacon that you were part of the Force. But he wouldn't believe me. Looks like I'm right, though." He shrugged and stood up.

"No, ChanYeol, we lost. We're not part of the Force," SuHo told him.

ChanYeol shrugged again. "Whatever you say." He began skipping towards the back door. "YAH! KYUNGSOO! WALKING ANY SLOWER DOES NOT CHANGE WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU!"

LuHan gave his retreating figure a weird look. "O...kaaaaay."

"Don't worry," SeHun suddenly answered. "Insanity isn't contagious." Everyone looked at him wide-eyed. It usually took a lot of effort from people to make him talk and no one was expecting that he would say anything let alone to LuHan.

"Well that's good," a foreign voice answered.

Two foreign looking males flew in from the opening of the stadium. One had light brown hair, thick bushy eyebrows that intensified his already burning gaze, lips shaped into what looked like a frown. The other boy had a dark vibe coming from him. Maybe it was his all-black attire and his gaze that was almost as intense as the latter because his eyes seemed to be lined with eyeliner. He was being carried piggy back by his friend as they decended. Both were ridiculourly tall, though.

The darker-haired boy hopped off. "Hi everybody! I'm Tao." LuHan recognized him as the injured boy at the sign-up the day before.

"I'm Kris," the other boy continued, wrapping an arm around Tao's waist again. Tao blushed but didn't do anything about it.

"AYO WHADDUP KREEEEEEEEEES!"

"ChanYeol, you're back," Kai chuckled nervously.

"Are you a rapper? You sound like one. Your voice. It's so deep and y~ Like rawr! Oh my gosh we could be a dance group--!" KyungSoo came up and covered ChanYeol's mouth before he added any more embarrasing comments.

"Hello everybody, I'm Do KyungSoo!" he greeted with a bow. The group waved awkwardly.

ChanYeol shook off KyungSoo. "Now we just have to wait for the last two-- OH HEY THERE MINSEOK! WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?"

Everyone turned to where ChanYeol was facing and two boys were walking in. MinSeok laughed and waved. "XiuMin! Chen!" Tao called with a wave.

KyungSoo and ChanYeol looked at each other, slightly confused when who they knew as MinSeok waved to Tao as well. But ChanYeol recovered faster. "So now we're all heeeeerrrrreeeee!" he announced and another awkward silence followed.... "Now what?"

Coincidentally, after ChanYeol's comment, the largest screen in the Border Stadium whirred to life. "That's weird, it's not--WHOA! Who is that guy?"

The man on the screen chuckled. "Control yourself, Park ChanYeol." Suddenly, all four entrances of the Stadium slammed shut and a metal layer slid over the top of the stadium as well. It was pretty useless because one entire portion of the Stadium had been destroyed so it would have been easy to get out anyway.

"Whoa, why did you close the doors?" SuHo asked, "Aren't there supposed to be more people coming in?"

The man smirked. "I am Lee SooMan." The grass patch just in front of the ten boys sunk in to form stairs. "Please follow the stairs I have laid out for you where your survival packs lay and I will explain everything else from there. Failure to comply will result in unwanted consequences. But for now, welcome to FTP." The screen turned itself off and 9 boys stared at the door hesitantly.

"What are you guys waiting for?" ChanYeol demanded. He ran in, cackling wildly. "FORCE TRAINING PROGRAM, HERE I COME!"


HELLOOOO:D OMG GUISE I'm one day late so I made this 2 chapters long ;O; I am so sorry. I had a performance and I reached home at like 11. And I was so tired. I am still exhausted honestly but I hope the chapter was still good:D And LOL. As you can see, I didn't put the fitness test in because I felt it wasn't really important... Sorry to disappointT^T However, I might make it a oneshot after I finish this story:D Which is not anytime soon:3

Okay, welcome to the story guise!:D Specifically FiffteenOctBaby, mellissa, cherry, chunki_624, Nana_Exo, dHaelicious, KPopScheherazade (OHHAITHAR:D) and MinCa18!

Okay, now for comment replies:D

@Kironstree: He did it anyway!D: But he's fine. So don't worry. And yea, poor ChanYeol:D

@Xcutionist: I HAVE UPDATED! And I will:D Hold on. It's coming.... soon^^ And are you sure? Your English is pretty okay:D

@Mayumijade: D'aaaaawwww:> And I'm going to keep tickling your LuKai feels... Soon.... MuahahahahahahahaXD

@Nana_Exo: Awwwwww thank you^^ And I just updated:D YAAAAAYYY! HAHA

@PrncssPatty: Hehe. Oh wait no! Where's Bacon now? He's still not here!D: Looks like ChanYeol's missing him here too. Hehe^^ Don't worry though. He WILL appear in the next chapter though^^ So be patient:D

And now I say gooooodbye. So goodbye~ Don't cry and smile~ Kaseum something something~~ LOL. I'm doing JongHyun's song no justiceXD BYE!:D