Arrival

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

"He's not here."

LuHan crawled out of the basement, following MinHo who had the gift of super-strength and had used it to rip out the bars of the basement. "Kai probably found him. He'll be fine," LuHan told the taller male.

He had found Choi MinHo not long after finding TaeMin. That guy was practically turning the city upside down looking for TaeMin and it made LuHan wonder about TaeMin's significance in the male's life. Scariest thing was that the guy was, what, twenty? As opposed to TaeMin who did not look a day above five.... Was he a e? Were they cousins? Was MinHo just a really really really baby-faced 40 year old man and was actually TaeMin's dad?

"So where would your Kai friend take TaeMinnie?" MinHo asked in his deep, rapper-worthy voice.

"Oh, he probably took him to the house just down the main street."

MinHo simply nodded and began walking to the main street. LuHan followed silently.

Stoic, LuHan noted. Just like new SeHun... I wonder if he laughs at stupid word gags too.... "Hey MinHo, are you in the mood for some hanburgers?"

"I think it's pronounced 'hamburgers'," MinHo told him, not looking at the shorter man. "And no thanks, I'm not really hungry."

"... Right." LuHan answered awkwardly.

The rest of their walk was spent in silence, LuHan occasionally having to brisk-walk because of MinHo's ridiculously large strides.

When they reached the house, there was no one in the living room.

Hearing the door open, Kai peeked from the kitchen where he was just looking for food while TaeMin was changing in the room.

That kid was strangely conscious of his body and super independent for someone so young.

When he stuck his head out, he spotted LuHan first and hobbled towards him with a gleeful "Hyung!". His closed wound was starting to hurt again so he was moving a lot slower than intended.

Before he could reach LuHan, he found himself scooped into the arms of an unfamiliar man. "TaeMin! You're okay!" He planted a kiss on Kai's forehead and hugged him tighter.

LuHan stared on, severely confused while Kai squirmed in the man's grasp, not really sure how to react to his hug.

A boyish chuckle made MinHo drop Kai. LuHan discreetly made his way over to Kai. "Is he delusional?!" Kai hissed to LuHan.

"Hyung! Can't believe you mistook someone else for me!"

LuHan and Kai looked up to see a boy who looked just a few years younger than Kai... Heck he looked like Kai in his younger teen years. "TaeMin!" MinHo repeated, going for the teen instead.

The boy extended his arms and hugged the man. "I missed you too MinHo hyung!"

"Whaaaat?" Kai questioned, his voice rising up an octave.

"I didn't know you could duplicate yourself either, Kai," LuHan told him, helping him up. "Anyone mind explaining what's going on?" He looked expectantly at "TaeMin" while MinHo's back faced them.

"I can manipulate age!" TaeMin grinned, transforming back to his five year old self. "And coincidentally I just so happen to look like Kai."

"That... Is creepy," Kai muttered. TaeMin laughed and transformed back to his teenage self and planted a wantonly kiss on MinHo's lips. Kai mock-vomited and LuHan elbowed him. The older male actually found it kind of cute. "And he's your... Boyfriend?"

"Yepyep!" He turned MinHo around. "Kai ahjusshi, LuHan hyung," he pointed to MinHo. "MinHo hyung. MinHo hyung. Kai ahjusshi and LuHan hyung."

"I'm sorry, how old are you? As in your real age." Kai asked.

"Born in '93," TaeMin answered.

Kai felt a sense of relief and so did LuHan. One because MinHo wasn't a e and the other because... "HAH! You're a year older than me so that makes you the ahjusshi!"

TaeMin frowned, taking MinHo's hand. "No, that makes me the hyung!"

"Then why was I an ahjusshi?!" Kai demanded.

"Because you walk like one!" TaeMin shrugged with a pout. He turned to MinHo who stood silently by his side. "Let's go to the kitchen! I'm hungry." The two left for the kitchen and LuHan turned to Kai.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," Kai muttered, plopping into the sofa. "Just got some stitches."

"And YiXing?"

"... who?"

"You know, the injured man?"

Kai snapped his fingers. "Oh right! He's... Fine," Kai lied. Truth be told, he forgot all about the other person's existence.... LuHan sighed in relief, buying Kai's words. "May I ask, who's.... YiShing to you?"

"YiXing," LuHan corrected his pronunciation. "He's just a really close friend of mine... Or used to be before I left and found you and SeHun. Went back and everything changed. Got homeschooled and lost contact with him. When I met him again, he's suddenly 'Lay' and seems to have forgotten me..." LuHan rested his head on Kai's shoulder and traced the spot where he recalled his injury was. "Does it hurt?"

"Nope," Kai lied again then scratched his nose which abruptly felt itchy.

"Don't lie to me, JongIn," LuHan scolded, smacking Kai's chest. "Maybe we could get you some potato chips somewhere. They always made you feel better."

Kai's eyes widened and he stared at LuHan. Potato chips... He finally remembers my favorites. SeHun hates chips...

"What?" LuHan whispered, finally noticing Kai's gaze.

"Nothing." Kai kissed LuHan's forehead. "An advanced thank you for the potato chips. I'll be waiting..."

LuHan blushed and avoided Kai's gaze, making the latter chuckle.

* * * * *

Krunchy landed on the ground not too far from the next city upon "Kris Appa's" demands.

Kris hopped off the dragon and attempted to calm down his speeding heart. ChanYeol got off as well, patting Kris on the back, while Victoria and Amber remained on Krunchy's back.

"Was my driving that bad?" ChanYeol chuckled.

"On a scale of one to ten," Kris began. "I'm about to my pants." He stood straight and clutched ChanYeol's collar, looking into his eyes with a crazed glint in his eyes. "Don't ever touch those reigns again!"

ChanYeol laughed. "Yes sir!"

Kris let go of his collar and hopped back on Krunchy's back. ChanYeol climbed behind him and clutched onto Krunchy's scales as the dragon took off with a roar.

They did not travel too far before the next town came into view. But unlike the towns they visited previously, this one still seemed to be largely populated.

"Whoaaaaaa. That's a lot of people. Didn't SooMan say that only our group and those that couldn't be reached are here? There's a whole town here!"

Kris nodded in agreement, the same question on his mind. He patted the dragon's back with a certain rhythm signaling the dragon to land.

Krunchy complied and landed just outside. People stared at them curiously and when Kris got off, the area around him got considerably quiet. He noticed that the crowd seemingly stiffened at his presence.

ChanYeol solved that problem though.

"Greetings! We come in peace!"

The crowd stirred.

Kris face palmed and a tall figure approached him like he was in charge... Which he probably was.

He was wearing an army uniform with its sleeves ripped off and black pants.The only proof that it was actually a uniform were the ranks resting on his shoulders. He had a sidekick with him too. A younger looking male with a ball of fluff sitting on the right shoulder of his long black vest. Both of them wore fingerless gloves which for some reason, magnified their masculinity in Kris' eyes.

"Who are you?" the army-general man questioned, keeping his face blank.

Kris shrunk a little under his intense gaze and could only hope that ChanYeol would keep his mouth shut and let him handle this. "Uh... I'm Kris, this is ChanYeol and these two are Victoria and Amber."

"What business do you have here?"

"We were assigned to look for survivors and transport them to B124AP224 on the day of the eclipse," Kris answered pointing to ChanYeol and himself. "Victoria and Amber are just two of them."

"Transport us to B124AP224?" the taller of the two repeated. "That sounds really familiar." He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and shoved it at Kris' face. "You mean like this?"

Congratulations!

Your family has earned a chance to be safely transported to our neighboring planet. Please pack your belongings and say your goodbyes. An will be transporting your family at exactly 12p.m. A separate will be transporting the other 4 families you have chosen to planet B124AP224--

"Yea, like that," Kris nodded.

The general-man laughed. "What a load of bull. The whole town got that piece of paper. Not a single one of them were picked up. Anything to say about that gentlemen?" He leaned forward, squinting at them.

Kris and ChanYeol exchanged glances, really not knowing what to say.

ChanYeol turned to face the general-man. "Actually, Sir, I have something to ask."

Crap. He spoke. Kris closed his eyes and prayed that for once ChanYeol would say something sensible--

"Why is there a dead ferret on your friend's shoulder?"

Well, .

* * * * *

"I said I was sorry!" SuHo repeated for the millionth time as SungGyu cleaned up the side of SeHun's face which looked like it met a cheese grater or something while TaeYeon was giving MinAh some spare clothes in the other room. The argument wasn't actually about SuHo drenching MinAh to the bone but for attempting to attack Lay. XiuMin was always super protective of his friends.

"Why is someone like you leading the camp anyway?!" XiuMin demanded. "That was completely stupid to act on impulse--"

"He died, XiuMin! He could have been part of the Evil! What if he had mind control? What if you were being controlled by him like some sort of zombie? What if you two came back to burn down the camp?"

"With ice?! Really well thought out SuHo. Did it even occur to you that he might be a healer?"

"Of course it did! But there were more possibilities than just that and as a leader I had to consider them all for the best of our camp!"

Lay sat their awkwardly watching their exchange, feeling guilty to an extent that it was his fault and felt an urge to in but didn't know how. Thankfully, SungGyu beat him to it. "Yah, if you two want a lover's quarrel will you please take it outside? This is a medical tent and I'm going to end up putting antiseptic in SeHun's eye if you don't shut up!"

SeHun's eyes had been checked earlier. It was difficult considering their limited equipment but for the moment, they just had to assume that there was nothing truly wrong with SeHun's eyes. His vision was gradually getting better anyway. From absolutely nothing to blobs of color to colored figures that had outlines but no real features.

SungGyu's comment managed to shut the two males up temporarily.

"... I said I was sorry," SuHo repeated with a pout.

XiuMin sighed and ruffled SuHo's hair. "I know."

"But we still don't know if Lay's actually an enemy or if he is a healer or... Did you check?"

XiuMin looked to Lay then to SuHo. "Well I asked."

"They'll all say no that way," TaeYeon pointed out, entering the room. "If he was the enemy he wouldn't want to be caught on the first day of the job." She eyed him suspiciously. "One thing I learned about products of the Evil is that they are utterly unattractive..." She scanned him up and down, making him fidget. "Well I guess we can cross that one off the list."

Lay blushed and looked down. SeHun glared at him. He held quite the grudge after that Hybrid took Tao and he wasn't about to let anyone else get taken under his watch. Besides, if the guy was a healer this shouldn't hurt right?

SeHun pulled his face away from SungGyu's gentle hold and walked over to Lay. It wasn't hard to make him out. Lay had darker hair than anyone else's in the room and was way skinnier than he knew SuHo, XiuMin and SungGyu were.

"SeHun, what--"

SeHun punched Lay's face hard enough for a crack to resonate from both his knuckles and Lay's nose.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR BLASTED FAMILY?!" XiuMin shrieked, pushing SeHun away and using his sleeves to wipe Lay's face. "Look up, Lay, it'll stop the bleeding from your nose." After XiuMin wiped all the blood away, revealing Lay's split lip and awkwardly bent nose, SeHun took hold of his wrist, eyeing Lay's face carefully as his nose seemed to move back into position and the blood stopped flowing.

"He's a healer," SeHun concluded, sitting back in front of SungGyu. XiuMin spluttered dumbly while Lay just sat there with a lost expression on his face.

"Don't you think you could've done something more... civilized than punching him in the nose to prove your point?" SuHo questioned.

SeHun just shrugged and winced as SungGyu began cleaning his wounds again.


Hey, U guys Know what time it is? A/N note time:DDD YAY! Did I mention my self control is horrible to the Maaaaaaaaax? *descreetly hinting ferret-on-shoulder guy and general-man*

LOL. Sorry.

IT IS NOT THURSDAY, OKAY? I JUST WANTED TO VENT OUT THE EXAM STRESS>< SORRY TO CONFUZZLE YOU GUYS!

I will welcome all new subscribers and reply to all your comments on Thurs, kay? I am not even s'posed to be here so I hope you enjoyed the product of my momentary rebellion. I just miss ya'll too muchT^T

Firstly, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LEADER GYU!:D

Ain't he just preciousssssss?:3

Now, while waiting for this coming Thurs, enjoy watching D.O crushing on ChanYeol

 

 

Then there's D.OxChanYeol making a heart. /sobs. I feel my BaekYeol heart breakingT^T KYUNGSOO GO BACK TO KAI! 

... Is it bad if I suddenly ship these two? SRBVFSDEVFDSFDSV

And have you guys SEEN ChanYeol with SPECS

My entire OTP/Bias list is messed up because of THIS MAN^^^^^^^

Kay guys. I gotta go study Sustaining Economic Development. BYEEE~~