Chapter Three

The Scribbles in her Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You didn't like the way they giggled along with him. You chewed your salad roughly, you disapproved of the sight in front of you. There were girls all over Kai. Girls who you saw in your friend group earlier, and other girls who randomly came over from all sides of the cafe to say hi and flirt with him.

And he looked happy that there were girls all over him. You struggled to peel your gaze off of him.

All of a sudden, everyone at your table burst into laughter and you snapped out of your trance. You tried laughing along with everyone else to seem like you were listening as well.

"Ah, isn't Jonginnie Oppa so hot?" One girl, Jimin, swooned in Kai's direction.

"It's Kai, he likes to be called Kai." You tried correcting her. If you couldn't call him "Jongin", you wanted no other girls to be able to call him by his real name either.

"Yeah, well, maybe to you it is, but Jonginnie Oppa lets me call him by his real name." She frowned at you.

"Who is this girl?" Jimin whispered to a friend near her. You could still hear her though.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were close with Kai." You tried making an excuse.

"Whatever." She huffingly crossed her arms. 

You decided that you were done with your food and threw out the bowl and put away the tray. Then you decided to sit at a separate table than before. You shuffled through your bag and brought out your notebook. When you opened it, you discovered that your special pen was missing.

"What the? Where did I put it?" Your eyebrows furrowed. You still couldn't find it after digging through your bag. Your heartbeat started to pick up.

"No. No, no, no.. No, I couldn't have lost it.." You started to panic and emptied your backpack in the empty booth and looked over all of scattered belongings, earning some stares from passerbyers.

"Uh, what's going on, Sera?" Suho walked by and stopped in front of you, putting one hand on his hip.

"I lost it. My special pen." You frantically felt around everywhere, in search of the pen.

"It's okay, you'll find it." He reassured you.

Unfortunately, you couldn't find it anywhere in your bag. You became really upset.

"Jongin gave me that pen in ninth grade.." You bit your lip. The day you received that pen from him was the first time out of only a couple times in your life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter