"Romantic"

All you need is him

Your POV

 

I was packing my stuff and thinking about the trip when Taemin walked in.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" he sat down next to me.

"About the Korea trip."

Taemin smiled and said "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes of course!"

"Well, I have a suprise for you too~" 

"Oh my god Taemin, I really can't thank you enough for coming to my life."

"You've already thanked me enough" he said and kissed me.

"How? I've just been here and I've done absolutely nothing." 

"The fact that you're here is enough for me."

I kissed him "This is really like some sort of a movie."

Taemin chuckled and stood up.

"Yeah, it is. But I think we should go now, I ordered a taxi for 5 o'clock and it's 16.50 now."

"Yeah, sure, I can't wait to be in Korea already"

I took my suitcase and Taemin took Mari's and we went downstairs.

"It's gonn be an awesome weekend" I said as we walked out of my house.

I locked the door and we waited for the taxi for 5 minutes and then drove to Taemin's hotel.

We took our suitcases and went to Taemin's room.

Mari was just as impressed as I was.

Taemin packed his stuff while we watched TV.

It took him about half an hour.

"So, are you okay with us leaving earlier?"

"YES!" we both said.

Taemin laughed.

"How can you even ask that? You know we're both dying to be there already."

"Okay, so if we leave at 6.30 p.m. we'll be there at about 6 in the morning so we'll have like the whole day off and you guys can go to kpop stores and stuff.."

"JINJJJAAA????" we both were like every other fangirl again. Mari had one B2ST album but I didn't have any kpop stuff just because my parents didn't know yet...

So that's a great oppurtunity for me to buy tons of stuff.

My mom gave me a lot of money too but I have to work next summer because of that. Ugh, I hate working. But oh well, it's soo worth it!

"Yes-yes, you can go anywhere you want" Taemin said and chuckled.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" i said because I really couldn't wait.

"Yeah, let's go, my fangirl" Taemin said and kissed me.

'my fangirl' *dead*

We went downstairs and there was taht same van Taemin came here with, at least Mari told so.

We went inside and it looked really luxurious.

When we finally reached the airport after 45 minutes, it was 6.15.

"Let's go! The plane's already waiting for us!" Taemin told us.

We started to get our suitcases but then Taemin stopped us.

"You guys don't have to carry them, they've been taken care of." he said and the van driver (van driver? okay :D) came and took both of our luggages while Taemin was carrying his.

We finally made it on the plane. I saw 4 people sitting in that small plane. We got closer and then I realised.

It was SHINee!!!

 

Onew,

Key,

Jonghyun,

Minho.

 

They were all here.

 

My eyes were literally like this O_____O and Mari behind me just lost her mind.

"Hey, ________" Key said.

KEY SAID MY NAME GUYS.

"H-h-hi, Key" I just couldn't speak to be honest. I didn't expect them to be here at all. I thought we'd meet them in Korea.

"Hi, Mari!" Key said to Mari.

Mari hid behind me. "D-d-did Key just say my name?" She asked me.

We all laughed.

"Yeah, he did"

She freaked out one more time and then said

"Hi, Key" quietly.

We sat down like this:

 

 

 Minho                  ........               Jonghyun           ..........             Onew

                                               Taemin and You

                                                  Key and Mari

 

We started to take off and I held Taemin's hand really tight because I hadn't flied on an airplane yet.

Taemin looked at me and kissed me. "Don't worry, I know first times are a bit scary but it'll be okay when we're in the air"

"Are they always like this?" Key asked from Mari.

"Y-yes, they are."

"You don't have to scared of me, you know."

"B-but it's a bit weird talking to your second bias..."

Key laughed "Well, you'll se Yoseob tomorrow, what will you do then?"

"I don't even know" Mari said and they both laughed.

Then the plane finally took off and we were really flying to Korea WITH SHINee...

"Okay, I have to ask this... but why are you guys here?"I asked from them.

"Well, Taemin wanted to make a little suprise for you and since we have free time right now, we decided to come." Jonghyun said.

"You know I can't say how much I love you" I quietly said to Taemin and gave him a long kiss.

"You guys are so in love" Onew said.

"Yes, yes we are" Taemin said while looking at me.

I blushed a little. No, a lot to be honest.

About 15 minutes passed and Jonghyun, Onew and Minho were already sleeping.

Key and Mari were just chatting. I am so happy that they get along so well.

Maybe even too well, I mean they are talking non-stop. Literally.

Me and Taemin were listening to music from his iPod.

Then SHINee - Romantic came on.

"I LOVE this song!" I said to Taemin.

"Really?"

"Yes! It's my favourite SHINee song!"

"Wow, it's my favourtie SHINee song too!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, it really is!"

"Wooow, amazing"

When it was Taemin's part, he sang it along.

"Romantic, eh?"

"Yeah, it turns out that it's ________'s favourite song too" Taemin said.

"We should all sing it then."

"Nooooo, you don't have to! Really, I mean Onew, Minho and Jonghyun are sleeping too." I said

"These 4 minutes won't do anything to them." Key went and woke them up.

"Yah, yeobo, I want you to sing "Romantic", okay?" Key said to Jonghyun and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

I saw Mari losing her mind.

I chuckled.

"Jongkey shipper?" I asked from her.

"THEY'RE MY OTP OMFG" She screamed quietly.

"Yeah, same here"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO CALM OH MY GOD"

"We made a video chat yesterday night"

"You'll see a lot of that, I tell you" Taemin said to Mari.

"Okay, so let's put the music on" Key said and put the music on.

They sang it and it was DAEBAK.

"Why are you guys so nice to me? That was AMAZING by the way" I asked when they finished.

They all just chuckled.

"You know, we've never seen Taemin so happy before. NEVER. And since Taemin really cares about you, we care about you too."

It was all too much I started to cry a bit. Taemin kissed me and then I calmed down.

We talked for about an hour and then decided to go to sleep.

I held Taemin's hand and kissed him. "Good night!" I said

"Good night yeobo"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-daa! A second chapter today guys! I don't know what has gotten into me :D

But yeah, here you go!

The more you guys comment, the more I am motivated to write! :D