"Who says I don't want you to try anything?"

All you need is him

Your POV

 

This evening is just so perfect, I don't want it to end.

"I love you so much" Taemin said out of nowhere.

I smiled "I love you too"

He kissed me longer than ever and ugh it was so hard for me because we were on my bed, yes erted fangirl thoughts. I just want him to be honest. But I had to hold back.

 

I heard the door open and close.

"I think my parents are home and I guess they want to meet you" I said

"Yeah sure" He said

We went downstairs and my parents were there. Can't believe that I am actually introducing Taemin to them as my boyfriend. Gaaaah

"Hi mom and dad" I said and hugged them.

"IS THIS TAEMIN?" she tried to whisper it but IT DIDN'T WORK. Oh my god how embarrassing.

Taemin just chuckled.

"Yeah... I guess you heard that. Thanks mom" I said.

"WHAT? You told me so much about him, I think you are a very lucky guy, Taemin"

Oh god this is so embarrassing.

"I know, as long as ________ is by my side" he said and pulled me closer.

"SOOO CUTE" she said to my dad.

"I am so sorry about that" I whispered to Taemin. Taemin just smiled widely. 

"Hello, mr. and mrs. ________ (your last name). My name is Lee Taemin" Taemin said to my parents and bowed.

"It's so nice to meet you, Taemin" my mom said.

"Hello, Taemin" my dad said.

"I'll go and make something to eat and we'll call you if the dinner is ready, ok?" my mom said and my dad followed him to the kitchen.

Taemin gave me a quick peck on the lips. All I could do was smile.

"I SAW THAT OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" My mom said. Seriously.

"MOOOOM!" I said. Taemin just laughed.

"Okay-okay, I'll go and make some food" she left and we went upstairs.

"My mom is so weird, I am so sorry."

"For what, yeobo? She is cool" Taemin chuckled.

"She is just... ugh"

Taemin just laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

"Do you really like me so much?" I said while smiling.

"Yes, I love you soooo much" He kissed me again. You guys have no idea how hard it is to hold myself back.

"I love you too. I just never thought I could say this to you in real life."

"And I never thought that I'd find such a perfect girlfriend like you~"

You guys. I need help. Imagine your bias on YOUR BED telling you things like that. 

I just smiled and then hugged him.

"Love you"

"Love you too" He said and smiled.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Well... If you want we could make a video call to SHINee..."

"Oh my god, yes please!"

"Okay" He smiled

"You'll log in on skype?"

"Yeah" 

He logged in and I saw sooo many contacts. There was basically all SM Entertainment artists and some other people too.

"Wow, you sure have a lot of contacts"

"Yeah, skype is the easiest way to communicate while learning a new choreography or just chatting. And I also know that skype came from Estonia~"

"Yeah. You know I never thought you'd even know that Estonia exists." I said and chuckled

"Well, it was like that until Key came here for a shopping spree and then he told me how beautiful it was."

"And I still can't believe that Key has been here also" I said and laughed.

Taemin also laughed.

"Oh, Key's online!" Taemin said.

He started the video call and I started to get really nervous. I mean it is SHINee! My bias group. Still can't fit in my head that I am actually going to Seoul to meet them and all that stuff. Well four of them. One is here and he's mine~

I saw Key on the screen.

"Hi, Taemin!"

"Hi, Key!"

"What's up?"

"Just chilling here with my girlfriend~" Taemin said and looked at me.

GAAAAHHHHHHHH

All I could do was blush.

"Omo, __________ is there!?" Key said and yelled for Jonghyun, Onew and Minho.

"Yeah, she's right here"

Everyone else arrived also and I was soooo nervous. They greeted Taemin.

"_________, you can show yourself, we won't bite~" Key said. Taemin also told me to come closer.

So I moved in front of the camera and Taemin put his hand on my waist and kissed me on my cheek. 

"Now obviously this boy likes skinship." I thought and chuckled.

"Aigooooo, you guys are so cute~ And _________, you are so pretty, seriously!" Key said.

"Ahhh, kamsahamnida~" I said and made a slight bow. I was blushing as hell.

"Yeah, she's the prettiest girl in the whole world! And she's mine!" Taemin said

It sounds so good hearing Taemin say that.

"Yeah-yeah, we understand" Key said and laughed at how overprotective Taemin was.

"Hey guys, sorry but we have to go!" Minho and Onew said.

"Yeah, Onew obviously wants some chicken."

I just chuckled.

"Bye then, see you tomorrow!" Taemin said.

"Bye, Taemin and _________!" They said and left.

"So... Maybe you have some questions for us?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well of course" I said and laughed.

"If you don't mind then my first question would be the question all shawonls want an answer to... Is... Jongkey real?"

They all just smiled.

"Well... Yes!" Key said and kissed Jonghyun.

MY FEELINGS.

"Awww, I thought so." I just said and chuckled.

Taemin just laughed and asked me "That was kind of obvious, right?"

"Yeah, that's true."

"But that's all. I mean 2min obviously is fake. As you can see, Taemin only loves you~"

"That's right!" Taemin said and kissed me.

This is turning into a double date now or something.

"DINNER'S READY!!" My mom yelled.

"Yeah, we'll come soon!" I shouted.

"Ahhhh, it seems like we have to go..." I said to Taemin.

"It's okay, we need to go and do SOMETHING anyways since Onew and Minho went out." Key said and smirked.

"Yah! You guys are so  erted seriously." Taemin said.

"I bet you guys are exactly the same OKAY BYEEEE" Key said and Jonghyun quickly shouted goodbye too before Key closed the call.

"That's so like them. I hope they can hold themselves back while we are there."

I just laughed.

"It think I'll maybe go downstairs and take our dinner upstairs. My parents tend to ask a lot of stuff while eating dinner."

"If you think so"

"Okay, I'll be right back! You can just... just do anything you want!"

"I only want to be with you" he said and backhugged me.

THIS BOY.

"Well, so do I but I'll go and get our dinner quickly" I said and smiled.

"Okay~"

I went downstairs and took our food and went back upstairs. We ate while watching SHINee's music videos and well... I was just dying there watching Taemin in those videos xD.Taemin just laughed at me. In a good way of course.

It was already 9 o'clock when we noticed what the time was.

"It seems like I have to go soon"

"But I don't want you to leave" I said and pouted.

"Neither do I, I just want to be with you all the time." Taemin said.

I though couple of seconds and then went and asked if Taemin could stay here for the night. My mom said it's okay but she said that we can't do IT and I was just like "MOOOOOM!!!" again because it was really embarrassing. I the went back to my room.

"You can stay here for the night if you want. But I want you here so you'll have to stay~" I said and gave him no choice.

"It looks like I have no choice" Taemin said and laughed.

"Yay! But I think we should study for tomorrow and Monday as much as we can and then we can go to sleep. Tomorrow will be the day!"

"I'm glad that you're excited" Taemin said and chuckled.

"Well of course!" I said and laughed.

We studied until 11 o'clock and then my mom came and said that we should be going to sleep because it's school tomorrow. She said good night.

"So... it seems like we'll sleep together in the same bed for three nights" I said.

"No, I don't have to sleep with you in your bed if you don't want. I can just sleep on the floor or anywhere basically."

"Lee Taemin! You are my bias. You are my BOYFRIEND now. You think I'd seriously dislike sharing a bed with you? Or maybe you don't want to?"

"NOOO! I'd be happy about it but I won't try anything! I promise!"

"Who says I don't want you to try anything?"

------------------------------------------

Ta-daa! Finally a chap for you guys :D

SOOOOOOO I left it hanging here. And if you know me, you'd know that I want to make a chapter in this fic. But you'll never know when *smirks*

 

Commenting makes me more motiveted to write a new chapter! :)))