A secret, what isn't worth hiding

All you need is him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfUwyzvUWU&feature=g-u-u&context=G24d6a63FUAAAAAAACAA

I just kept staring at Taemin. He is the most perfect human being on the whole planet. He still looks stunning no matter what he wears or what haircut he has. He is my dream. He is the guy I wanna have my family with. But let's not rush! The most important thing is that he has to love me too. But i don't know if it is possible. Even though we haven't met, I still hope in the bottom of my heart that he somehow knows about me and loves me too. But I'm just another girl. I am not special. I am not pretty. My personality . Why should anyone love me?

 

Watched the new performance what sment uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxeOqXZuPA&feature=relmfu. Couldn't keep my eyes off Taemin as usual.

But now I need to return to my everyday life, what is far from perfect... Even though it isn't the worst, it still . My dream is to live in South Korea. There are the best people on Earth and I am a total Korean wannabe so that place is like heaven for me. But this seems kinda impossible right now. My parents don't even know i like kpop even though i have liked it for like 7 months already. They don't know that I am madly in love with Korea. I'm not hiding it from them... Well tbh i am, a bit. Every time I like a band they start to tease me for liking them. I feel so bad about that and I usually start to dislike that band.  So I decided to kinda hide it from them until i really need to tell them this. 

 

"DINNER IS READY!!!" my mom yelled as i was watching the video. I quickly paused it and closed the lid of my laptop. I went downstairs to eat. As I was eating I got a bunch of questions from my parents as usual. "What's up?" "How's going?" "Finished with your homework?" "Why are you on your computer all the time?" "Geez, come downstairs and live for a sec sometimes" "Why are you on the internet that much? This is taking over your life" blah blah blah. I couldn't tell them that the internet was indeed my life since that was the only way to see my love, Taemin. But the single answer i gave was "I'm fine". Even though I wasn't.

 

 

After I had finished with my dinner, I went upstairs to finish watching the video. And OMG, I love Taemin's hair like this ♥ Then I went to twitter and saw those girls tweeting about Taemin again like he was theirs... Lol, he aint theirs, he is mine. And yes I was jelaous. To be honest, I don't even exactly know why... Anyways I got sad, because I realised there was no chance that he could ever be mine... Everyone is better than me... Ugh... I almost cried again, and I was so hopeless again... I realised that I won't even probably meet him. That's my life... Ups and downs, ugh.

"Oh well..." I said and started with my homework. It was about 11pm when I finished. After that I went to bed and read a fanfic for an hour and then fell asleep. 

I just sighed when I woke up in the morning. I thought that I should have went to sleep earlier while I walked down the stairs trying to keep my eyes open. But to be honest, I regret nothing since I read a fanfic about Taemin (duh). I washed, ate and got back upstairs again. I opened my computer and went to facebook, tumblr, twitter and lastly, YouTube. And OMG! There was a new video in my subscriptions. It was a Taemin fancam. "Ugh, he's so hot" I thought to myself. I can't do anything about that okay. Now it was time to do my make-up and put on my clothes.