Hyomin

Insane *One shot*

"I'm coming home. I'm coming home"

"Tell the world I'm coming home."

"Let the rain wash away. All the pain of yesterday."

*Beep Beep*

The sound of the heart beat sensor made tiny waves of Hyomin's life. The burning light darkly lit the dim room. The white walls surrounded her bed and feeling herself strapped in hurt. The white sheets covered up her frail body. Skin cold. Eyes tired. Bones weak. Mouth and throat dry. Everything hurts. She watched the droplets of insulin slowly drip into her. The syringe taped onto her right arm and the finger tag on her left pointer finger. A breathing mask smothering her breaths and making condensation on it.

She hated to see patients walk by her door. Just watching them hurt her. Lives wasted.

"They're wasted. They know nothing. They feel nothing. They are nothing."

Hyomin always thought. Harsh it is. She rolled her eyes towards the slightly open door and watched a patient stagger past. Wincing at the sight, Hyomin felt a sharp pain spread across her fragile chest. Her heart beating rapidly. Biting her lips and clenching down hard. The pain slowly drifted away into a smaller pain. Unclenching her teeth, she felt a small trickle of blood sprinkle down her white chin. The wound of her lips twitching.

"Home. I want to go home."

Hyomin turned her head onto the asylum window, cold metal bars pressed against the concrete walls. Outside it was dark. Free. Air. Home.

When was the last time she saw light outside of this horror base ? Long enough.

Slipping her fingers out of the white blankets, Hyomin's fingertips touched the smooth silver syringe against her right arm. Watching the insulin quickly flow inside her, she carefully ripped out the tape. Holding onto the syringe metal, she slowly tried sliding it out. Painful, but happy Hyomin pulled the syringe and threw it aside. Throwing off the breathing mask, Hyomin laid back down.

Pain slowly moving it's way. That's the way she wanted it. Closing eyes. 

Eyes closed. Darkness spread.

"I know my kingdom awaits. And they've forgiven my mistake."

"I'm coming home. I'm coming home."

"Tell the world. I'm coming...."

"..home."

*Beeeep*