He's STAYING?!

Ren Onnie!~

'chaerim-ah~~go out plea-' 

'YA!STAY THERE 'ren entered the dorm and  shout to his twins

'aaaa Minki-ya!!!my dongsaengg aaaa cone here come here come to your hyung~~'jinki trying to hug ren

'ACKK!GO AWAY HYUNG!DONT HUG ME!CHAERIM-AH!!' ren push jinki away        

'oppa!!' chaerim go out fron his room and hug ren.

'wait....you are not my oppa!where's minhyun oppa?'

'CH CH CHAERIM-AH!GWENCHANA?!' minhyun shouted while panting.

'o..oppa!gwenchana?' chaerim asked worriedly since minhyun looks so tired.

'i-i'm okay..just tired because running too much...' 

'sit now oppa...aigooo why you run oppa you know that your physic is not good tch tch...' chaerim said while ren just become a statue because what chaerim just said.

'Ya!onnie!why just standing there?take care of your twins there please aish...'

'i-i'm not her hyung....' ren still standing    and murmuring. 

'dongsaeng-ah~~you hear her~take care of me minki ya~~' jinki said while ren still murmuring.

'Ya!you two!why leave suddenly?!' JR  suddenly appeared.

'mi-mian hyung.' minhyun said still panting.

'i'm i'm not her hyung....' ren still murmuring.

'Ya!Ren!who's not her hyung?don't spacing around!and minhyun!you own me an explaination!'

'J..JR hyung!!!huaaaa' Ren run to JR and hug him.'wha...what? ' 'huaaaaa hyunggg!!!'ren hugging JR tigthly.

'YA!WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPEND HERE?!' .

-later,that night-

'so what's actually happend and who is he?' JR ask while pointing at jinki

'Me?i am minki older brother~nice to see you~' JInki said while trying to hug Ren.

'ya!get away from me hyung~~ you're disgusting!'

'Ya~~ Minki ya~don't you miss me?'

'eww miss you my !'

'Ya!ya!ya! you two don't even trying to fight right now!ahh...my head' JR shouting again while rub his head frustately.

'ne~'Jinki answer happilly? 'so where i can sleep?' Jinki Countinued his sentence.

'WHAT?!YOU'RE STAYING HERE?!' all the member and Chaerim widened their eyes and shouting....

WHAT THE......HE'S WILL STAYING HERE?!HELL NO! Chaerim thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YooHoo~ 

i'm back here for some update~and i think will update again tommorrow~ 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! ;)

love ya! and see ya!

pyoooo