Second confession?

Ren Onnie!~

"oppa?you're jealous?" "t-that's not what i mean chae i-i mean..-" "okay then oppa i will make some nickname fo you too if you're THAT jealous oppa hihi" she smiled happily.err....seriously?this girl thinking i am jealous because i don't have any nickname?really......what kind of girl she is?snail brain girl?what things that she do that makes me love her actually?and the important things was i already made my first confession but she didn't even know it *sigh.

"then!'ajjushi'!how about that oppa?kkkkk 'ajjushi' seems good right?hihi"she laughed happilly "huh?okay?as long as you're happy chaerim" i smiled to her "aish oppa!you are no fun!you should get irritated or something oppa when i decided to call you ajjushi so i can happy!"she pouts ,aigooo so cute! XD "ahhh,okay okay mian" "huftt...."she keeps pout

"ren oppa reaction was still the best so far" "huh?so you actually always calls ren with that onnie to see his reaction?""yes of course hihi what other reason that makes me do that oppa?hihi" "oh,i think umm.....you have umm.....some special feelings for him maybe?" "actually i have." "WHAT?!"i shout and stop walking ,oh god pleased just tell me that she is just joking. "oppa!don't shouting like that!i just joking oppa haha" the i continued to walk. "so you really doesn't have any special fellings fo him?" "yea! of course!but.. acttually.... yea ihavesomekindofspecialfellingsforhimbutidon'tknowwhatkindoffellingsisthat" "huh?what?actually what?" i asked but she didn't answer.

"oppa!we arrived!" she jumping hapilly.*sigh is she a 5y/o old kid or something?really.....how can i fall in love with this girl?

"oppa!what do you want to buy?" "umm....just 1 cup ramen would be ok." "ramen?but you will get fat when you eat that oppa!besides the company don't let you eat that right?" "yeah i know but i..-" "okay!no ramen tehee~" the she just run away to get some snacks for her and the other members while i'm just stayed in front of the cashier.

after about 5minutes waiting finally she's done with her little shopping(?) after that we just walk back to SBS building and go home with van together.

*in dorm (just imagine that chaerim live with them okay cause her family was working in another country so she only have his brother in korea)

3rd person POV

"i'm going to take a bath first! " Ren shout

"me,after ren!" both JR and Aron say in unison

"ya!i'm first!"Aron said "no!leader first!" JR replied

meanwhile minhyun,chaerim and baekho just giggled at the scenery in front them

"so,chaerim you want to go first after ren?" minhyun asked

"umm...?no haha i'll go last since you all tired right?"

"then how about you hyung?"

"i'll go before chaerim then!" 

"okay then i'll go after ren"

"what?i'm going to take a bath AFTER.REN!" JR and Aron said in unison again.

"whatever hyung~" minhyun answered calmy and go straight to grab his towel and stand infront of bathroom

"YA!" 

"hihihihihi they're so cute eh?" chaerim giggled "yes they are haha"

Baekho POV

"oppa,let's go to rooftop while wait for our turn"she said "to rooftop?what are you want to do at there?" "see stars!hehe the stars seems so pretty today oppa let's see it together!" "okay!let's go!" oh god thank you for tonight pretty star that makes her want to see it with me XD

*at rooftop

the moment we arrived we immedietlly sit down and start talking.

"looks oppa!the stars are really pretty like what i just said right?hihi" she smiled happilly "yea,the stars are just pretty like you chaerim" "what?gezzz oppa so chessy!" "kkkk but you like it right?haha" "huh?who said i like your chessy side oppa?hihi" she smiled and put her head in my shoulder "huftt....so tired" "sleep then haha" "sleep?in here?" "yep...." "but who will take me back to dorm later?ah!don't tell me you want to leave me here when i sleep?" "of course no chaerim!how can you thinking about me that way?" i'm pouting "ya~don't pouting like that oppa kkk you looks weird!" "chaerim-ah you know?" "what?" "actually......." i said but it seems that she didn't replied me. 

"actually chaerim-ah......actually i love you chaeim-ah so.....would you be my girlfriend?i know it's sound like a joke right?but i'm serious here chaerim-ah so...." ahhhh i already said that oh god oh god oh god plese let me hear 'i would' as a reply from her ! 

"ummmm......" she hugged my arm . oh god!is that mean she say yes?wohoooo!

"chaerim-ah is that mean you accept my confession?" no replied,and soon i just hear some soft snores and when i look at her face,her eyes was already closed and that's means that she's sleep. *sigh...... my second confession was fail too eh?

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Updated! 

 

second chappie here! :D sorry for a really really late update >< sorry for my english and grammar once again ^_^ ".

please leave a comment for my story okay?i really need a lot of comment to continued this fanfic actually tehee~

thanks once again who already read,subcribe and comment !

 

SUBCRIBED AND COMMENT a LOT please!thanks! :D