Ten

Ren Onnie!~

‘ohmygod..why he’s already here?am I walk too slow?’ Chaerim thought. “stop being nervous chaerim-ah I just wanted to talk with you nicely right now can i?” Jinki asked while standing beside chaerim.but instead of answering Chaerim just sood like a stone there.

“chaerim-ah,come on you know that we can’t be like this forever right?don’t you remember that we’re a childhood friend?well,I want that situation comeback…”

“Solve the problem jinki.” Minhyun says. “Yea,I want to solved it too but-“

“no but,when you two go home I want the problem already solved okay?now,go get her right now.” And with that minhyun go out from the room leaving Jinki there alone.

“umm…well okay.but you want to solved it here?” she asked. “well,it would be right isn’t if we solved it here?” Jinki asked. “how about we go to café and solved it here?” he continued. “but..how about school?well it’s fine for me since I can make up some reason but you…you just transferred today.. “

“so?what?if you can make a reason why can’t i?okay come on!”with that he smile widely and take chaerim hand andrun to the nearest café.

“o-oppa..wh-h-hy we must run?i’m tired now” Chaerim asked while steading her breath.”just because…uhm..if we run we will arrive more fast then we still have a posiibilty to go to school I think?” he asked back dumbly. “tch….dumb as ever.” Chaerim murmured while look at her watch. 7.29AM.’it’s 1 minutes more before the school starts ok tch’she tought.

Then after that both of them find a place to sit and ordered some drinks. “so,let’s solved it quickly okay oppa?i had a test on 3rd period.” “sure sure!let’s start from the day I flew aboard ok?”

‘that day huh?’she  thought.

 

SEOUL,23 April 2010

Chaerim woke up that morning with a big smile because Jinki the ones that she secretly loves since their childhood confess to her yesterday.but a moment later she was frowning cause she didn’t accept him immedietly yesterday since there is too many people staring.’hmm…I should give a call to him shouldn’t i?hehe’ she thought while giggling by herself,but before she pressed the call but button,someone knocked her door.

“Chaerim ah?” yes,it’s none other than her brother.

“ne~”she answered “just come in oppa!i’m awoke already” she continued.Then,minhyun comes and give her a letter.

 “what is this?”

 “well,as you can see…it’s a letter.and it was from jinki,he gave me after you just ran away from school after he confessed to you” minhyun answered and sighed. “why you ran away anyway chae..”

“well,it’s just too embrassing I guess?what is this letter about?”

“you can read it by yourself but one thing for sure..umm..he…he will go to study aboard today.”

“you can’t be serious aren’t you oppa?” she asked with a widened eyes.

 “the flight number is K714E,7.10 AM,and he is going to…where is it again?umm….America?” “WHAT?!7.10AM? what time is it now?”

 “8AM”

“YA!why you don’t woke me up?!”

 “well,I already tried to…well just read his latter I’ll take a shower now~” with that minhyun go out leaving chaerim there alone reading the latter.

 

To my lovely lovely pretty Chaerim,

Boo!ehehe are u surprised?i think I don’t have to told you wherei am g oing since I guess your brother already told you isn’t?an d I also guess when you read this I’m already in the airplane.so let’s just make it simple.

Firstly,I don’t know when will I back but for sure I will always love you!ke too chessy?keke Secondly,I’m sorry I can’t say my farewell to you in person instead say my farewell with this latter…and third,will you tell me your answer about my confession yesterday later when I’m back?and lastly,Chaerim-ah,as you already know,I love you,do you will love me back?

Your less than three,Lee Jinki ehehehe

 

With that,tears are flowing from her eyes,and from that day she started to know what regret is and also from that day she never fell in love once.

“Ya!Chaerim-ah!do you listening to me?” Jinki said as he waved his hand in front of chaerim eyes.

“h-huh?”

“see,ahh I’m tired to explain it,you will just wandering around..”

“sorry..”she said while take a sip of her ice caramel.

“anyway,I had a question for you,well you haven’t answered it since I going aboard though,can I get my question answered now?”

 “what?what question?”

 

 

 

“do you love me?” 

 

Ok.Bye.

I should post this chapter a week ago but since i'm too lazy so...

and pls comment? i need a motivate things to continue this story...( i think about discontinued this fic ok.)

anyway your less than three maeans your <3 ,Got what i mean? teehee~

//lazy to re-read like usual so sorry for the mistakes.//