Eight!

Ren Onnie!~

(Finally can update this!YAY!)

 

'First Love huh?' Baekho thought while jogging around the street near their dorm,inhaling the fresh air around him. 'but,how can he is MY Chaerim first love?' he continued to thought deeply before he bump into someone. "Sorry." He said. "Umm...no problem,you are umm....Chaerim friennd aren't you?" The person that he bump into said,the moment baekho Hear the word Chaerim he quickly see the guy face who he bump into. "umm...i mean you are one of minki band mate right?" that guy who known as Choi Jinki ask again. "Umm...yeah... and you are Ren brother aren’t you?” Baekho asked back. ‘well,if I see him closer he just really looks like ren…hmm..’ Baekho thought. 

“yes,I am” Jinki replied while smile warmly. “umm…what’s your ame by the way?we haven’t have a proper greetings are we?” he continued . “oh yeah,my name is baekho and sorry for yesterday  for shouting that you’re a……thief..hahaha” baekho said nervously because well,he acknowledge that yesterday  was his fault to shouting that Ren’s brother are a thief or something like that. “well it’s okay,actually it’s a reasonable reaction when you saw a stanger in your dorm haha” Jinki replied. ‘wow he is more nice than I thought.’ Baekho thought.

“umm…so…what are you doing in morning like this umm..Jinki-ah?” Baekho ask,trying to have a conversasion with him.”just buying a snack,I just can’t sleep at all yesterday since you know…dumb jetlag…”He replied. ‘well,I don’t asked that if you sleep well or not though….’ Baekho thought,feeling like he really wanted to say that words but he just can’t.  “oh really?hahahaha” baekho answered,don’t know what to say anymore. “should we go back to the dorm together?”Jinki asked.”oh?sure haha.” Baekho replied,and with that they going back to the dorm together.

-at dorm-

“Chaerim-ah!Minhyun-ah! WAKE UP! You both have school today!!! WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!”  JR shouted,and going in into the both sister-brother room and what he is seeing now?both sister and her brother still lying there comfortablely. “ughh….it’s been like since 10 minutes I shouted outside their room and they’re not even move a single bit?agh..i’ll get old fast if I must always wake up this both everyday.” JR talked to himself and started to shouted again after that,until,…

“YA!STOP IT YOU NOISY BISH.” Ren Shouted with the MORE loud voice than JR.”umm…I’m sorry dongsaeng-ah..i..i didn’t mean to wake you up since I know you’re a light sleeper but I’m just-“ JR said but being cut with Ren words. “I know I know hyung…Just don’t shouted like that again ok?it’s makes me dizzy in the morning ugh..”With that Ren exit the room. “oh my..it’s good that he is didn’t get angry…he’s a scary magnae for sure” JR talked to himself again and sighed. “ugh..because you guys…I got scoled by someone who younger than me…WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP” JR Finally shouted with all his voice his have and jump into the bed,making the bed shakes.

“YA!STOP.IT.NOW!” Suddenly both of them  shouted but still in-their-sleepy mode and it’s make JR Surprised. “yah!you guys should-” JR tried to talk but he is being cutted again.”GET.OUT.NOW” Minhyun said with his so-called-sleepy-tone but it’s sounds scary to JR. “But-“ Before  JR can continue he’s being cutted again. “NOW!” Chaerim said.

“You better get out now hyung,I swear you don’t want to see both of them angry.they’re so scary when they’re exploded ok?” Ren said in front of the door while brushing his teeth and with that JR immedietly get out from  the brother-sister room,afraid of their angry state or whatever that Ren called. ‘it seems like today is not my day….’ JR thought sadly before he taking a bath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO!FINALLY I CAN UPDATE THIS STORY.his update!

and finally i got a holiday!huahaha hope you enjoy this update!well,even though i know it's a lil bit short?no?

anyway I'M BACK! SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT! >:DD

(lazy to re-read and correcting the mistakes.so,sorry for the mistakes!)