Want It Back

When Love Ends

"You haven't change too"

"Like what? My feelings to you? Yes it hasn't changed. So do you want to be my girlfriend again?"


"You have got to be kiddin' me" i slanted my eyes and he giggled.

"Think about it later, Rin. I'm serious" he stares at me deeply while my heart begins to beat unwillingly. "If you don't believe me, here.." he grab my hand and put it on his chest. I can feel his heart beats so fast. "This happens if i'm with you. Only with you" his face turns into a serious face. It's really awkward and i don't know what to do. He hasn't release my hand yet.

"Uh.. Yeah i can feel it" i started. "So.." i pull back my hand and he cough a little.

"Yes, sorry. I was uh.. Nervous that you might say you don't want to be my girlfriend so.." he scratches his head and smile. "I don't mind if you want to think about it again. And i don't force you to give the answer right now." he said.

"Yeah so.. Should we go home now?" i asked him.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No-uh.. Actually, YES" i pout. He laughed and pull me, lead me to his motorcycle. "What? You want to buy me some food?" i asked him and he nodded.

"Get on. Let's eat. I'm hungry too" and then he drives away. And then he stopped in front of a restaurant. We get off from the motorcycle and he leads me inside the restaurant. We sit on the chair. When i see the prize, i was like 'WHAT THE! THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR A STUDENT LIKE ME!' i glanced at Lay that is staring at me weirdly.

"You aren't going to buy any food?" he asked me. I smiled forcely and shook my head. I put down the menu and he smirked. "I know you. It's too expensive, huh?" he giggled as he takes the menu and look at it.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"What? You're going to buy me foods?" i slanted my eyes and he nodded. "I-I'm not hungry" i said. After i said that, my stomach makes a horrible sound, giving a sign that i'm really hungry. He burst into laughing sooo hard and he makes everyone looking at us. I pinch his hand.

"Argh arghh wait HAHAHAHAHA! What was that horrible sound! HAHAHAHA!" he can't stop from laughing. I pinch even harder and he covered his mouth using his right palm, avoiding from a very loud laughing. I slanted my eyes and he gave the menu. "He he he.. C-Choose any food and i'll buy you" he said. I know he still wanted to laugh but he tried so hard not to.

"K-Kimchi pancake sounds delicious" i said and i gave the menu to him. He raises his eyebrow.

"Kimchi pancake? What is that?" he scratches his head and staring at the menu. "I want-uhh.."

"Sushi" i said. He glanced at me and smile.

"You still remember my favourite food, aren't you?" he nodded and close the menu. "Where's the waiter?" he looked around and find one waiter. He waved and the waiter walk towards us.

"Good evening. May i take your orders?" said the waiter.

"Uh, what did he said, Rin?" he looks at me and i giggled.

"We want a salmon roll sushi and a kimchi pancake" i said to the waiter. Lay is just looking at me awkwardly because he doesn't know what i just said.

"And for the drink?"

"What do you want for the drink, Lay?" i asked him and he opens the menu.

"I want-uhh.. What about you. I'll just follow you then" he replied.

"We want two lemon tea, please" i said. The waiter bowed and walks away.

"Your korean is so fluent. Teach me!" he forced and i giggled.

"What do you want to know?"

"Uhmm" he thinks. "What about, i love you?" he smiled.

"Saranghae" i said. "Anything else?"

"Saranghae" he said. My eyes widened and he giggled.

"Wh-What?" i slanted my eyes and he nodded. I turn my head around, back-facing him. To be honest, my face blushed and my heart beats extremely fast.

"Hey, Rin. Look at here" he said as he pinch my hand. I don't want to turn around, my face is still so red like a tomato. "Rin" he calls me one more time but i still don't want to see him. "Rin, if you don't look at me, i'll kiss your cheek" he said. WHAT! IT ONLY MAKES MY FACE BLUSHED LIKE CRAZY! I shook my head and i can hear him smirked. "I'll count until three, ok?"

"One"

Ba-Bump

"Two"

Ba-Bump

"Th-"

"WAIT!" i turn my head around and i'm surprised when i see his face is so close to mine, like 10 centimeters from mine. My face is still blushed. I push him and he smirked.

"Gotcha!" he pinched my cheek and i pout. "I know you won't let me kiss your cheek. And, gotcha! Your face blushed everytime i say i love you" he giggled. The food are now in front of us.

"Let's eat!" i said and i start eating. It tastes delicious! I glanced at Lay who eats his sushi slowly. "Yah! Eat faster! It's almost 9 PM" i slanted my eyes.

"Aaaah" he give me the sushi and i open my mouth wide. But he hasn't feed me yet. He giggled seeing my face, with my mouth opened so wide.

"Yah!" i yelled and he nodded. He feeds me. OMO the sushi tastes great too. "Gomawo" i said.

"Uh, goma..wo? What is that?"

"Ah, yeah. I mean, thanks a lot." i smiled.

"Wait, there's a rice" he clean my cheek from the rice and smile.

"T-Thanks" i turn my head around. My eyes widened.

Tao is standing there. Looking at me. 

"T-Tao"

"What?" Lay takes a look and his eyes meet Tao's. "Your friend?" he asked me.

"Yeah, best friend." i look back to Tao and he's walking towards us. Don't know why, my heart beats faster. "H-Hey, Tao" i said.

"Hey." he glanced at Lay. "So, your EX?" he asked and i nodded. Because we're using hangul, Lay doesn't know what are we talking about.

"Ah, uhm. Lay, this is Tao. Tao this is Lay" i said and Lay give his hand to Tao. Tao shake his hand and stare at him fiercely. Lay stares at Tao fiercely too. "WELL!" i said. "i guess you guys knows each other"

"You're her EX, right? What are you doing with her? Do you expect her to be yours again?" said Tao.

"T-Tao, what did you just said?" i slant my eyes and he glanced at me.

"Let me speak" he said to me and stare back at Lay. "Answer me"

"None of your business. What are you for her? So you expect her to be your girlfriend?" said Lay.

"Lay!" i almost yelled.

"Yes! SO WHAT!" said Tao.

What did he just said?