Rewind

When Love Ends

"Are you mad at me?" i asked him.

"Of course i am. I thought you'll forget about him soon" he sulk and i giggled. "I'm serious!"

"W-what?" i flicked my eyes numerous times and he stares at me seriously. "Why so serious?"

"Because! Because i-"


Ba-Bump

Ba-Bump

"AH NEVERMIND!" Tao messed up his own hair and a lollipop still stuffed inside his mouth. I giggled seeing him like that. "Forget about what i've said earlier. Just becareful that he might break your heart again" he said.

"Hey, i'm not going to accept him as my boyfriend again. I didn't say that i want him to be my boyfriend anyway" i said but Tao didn't listen. "Tao!" i shouted.

"Yeah i get it. But you still love him, right?" he looks at me deeply. He's right. It's not that easy to forget about someone that once being the love of my life. I don't give an answer to Tao and he just nodded. "You are. I know" he sighed. "Just becareful, ok?"

"I didn't say i want him back" i clarified.

"But if he tells you that he want you to be his girlfriend, i guess you still want it"


I'm sitting on a bench in a park, waiting for Lay to come. And there he is, he's riding a motorcycle. He stopped in front of the park's enterance and took off his halmet. He slanted his eyes and staring at me, like checking if it's me who sat on the bench. I waved at him and he smiled. He walk towards me and sit beside me.

"How's your day?" he started.

"Huh? Oh, my day. Nothing special. How's yours?" i asked him and he smiled.

"A special one. Because i can see you again" he replied. My heart beats so fast, like the old time when i was still his girlfriend. "So.." he glanced at me. "I don't really know what to say" he scratches his head.

"What is it about?" i asked him curiously.

"I've explained about the girl that you saw, so.." he stares at me deeply. "Do you want to be my-uh.."

"Wow wow, hold on." my face is already blushed. "You.. You aren't going to ask me to be your girlfriend, right? Well, if you do, then.."

"W-Why don't we just rewind everything we've done? Well, not as my girlfriend, but-uh. Let's start a new relationship. As a friend? Or, best friend?"

"Best friend?" i raise my eyebrow and he nodded.

"You know, like our childhood moments." he giggled and i nodded.

"Sure. Best friend?" i asked and he nodded again. "Ok then best friend, so we've solved this, now can i go home?"

"Not after you go on a date with me" he said.

"What? A date?" he stands up and pull me. He leads me to his motorcycle.

"I wasn't able to visit best places in Korea since i was thinking about you, so, lead me?" he raises his eyebrow and i giggled.

"Let's go" i said and i get on his motorcycle. I didn't put my hand on his waist because i'm so shy to do it. He glanced at me and pull my hand. He put my hand on his waist. 

"Hold on tight 'coz i'm about to boast the speed" he giggled and i nodded. We go around seoul, like eating korean food together, visits an amusement park together, we go all around seoul with his motorcycle until 7 PM. I enjoy it so much. It's been awhile since the last time me and Lay go out together. I had a good and fun time with him.

"It's already 7 PM" i said as i look at my watch. "Where do you want to go then? Should we go home now?" i asked him and he thinks.

"What about.." He looks around and his eyes widened when he saw N Seoul Tower. "Let's go there!" he points at it and starts the engine. He drives away and we've arrived at N Seoul Tower. "Woah! It's so cool!" Lay pull my hand and lead me. He buys the ticket and we went inside. Our eyes landed on fences that full of locks. It's so beautiful.

Lay glanced at me and smiled. He pull me and buy a lock. I stare at him weirdly as he writes something on the lock.

"What is it?" i pull his hand. And all i see is, 'LAY & RIN' my eyes widened and i stare at him. He giggled and locked it on the fence. "L-Lay, we're not even a couple" i tried to stopped him but he locked it and put the key on his pocket.

"We WERE a couple" he said and smiled looking at it. I can't believe that he did that while we aren't even in a relationship anymore. But i don't know why, i feel like i don't want to unlocked it either. "Look at it, it's cute" he giggled again and i nodded.

"Yes it is" i replied. He looks at me deeply. "What?" i asked him and he shook his head.

"You haven't change much, you know that?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Like-uh.. Your voice, and your personality" he replied. "Your voice is always cute and your personality is still so bright" he continued.

"Well, thanks" i said. "You haven't change too"

"Like what? My feelings to you? Yes it hasn't changed. So do you want to be my girlfriend again?"

 

 

 


Author's Note

Hello dear you <3<3
Thanks for reading Chapter 6 of WHEN LOVE ENDS (:

Lemme tell you the truth..
Actually, before i wrote chapter 1, i've made a plot until chapter 6. I write chapter 1-2 THE SAME as my plot.
BUT THEN!

From chapter 3 until chapter 6, i didn't saw the plot and made it myself. Actually, Lay has to be appear in chapter 3. But i think it's a bit too early for him to appear so made him to appear in chapter 5 :) And Lay has to be physically fighting with Xiu Min, but then i came to think that i want Xiu Min's personality to be calm and kind.

Oh well, as long as the story is interesting and as long as you like it, it's ok for me ^^

Let's wait for chapter 7 ^^
With Love,
Rebecca