Marry Me?

When Love Ends

"Hello, Rin?" said Lay thru the phone.

"Yes Lay it's me" i replied and smile a little.

"What's wrong? Wow it's been awhile don't you think?" he giggled, i can hear it. 

"Yeah, you doing alright?"

"Yeah, you?" he asked back.

"Well, i need to tell you something important" i said. He didn't answer quickly.

"What is it?" he asked after 3 seconds stayed quiet, waiting for me to continue my words.

"Can we meet? You're not busy right?"

"No, no. I'm absolutely free today. Right now?"

"Yeah. Meet me at XX Cafe near my school, okay? I'm already here." i said.

"Ok sure. Wait, i'll go now. Bye"


"Rin!"

I turn around and i see Lay is waving at me while walking towards my table. I smile at him and waved back. He quickly sat down in front of me and give me his sweetest smile ever.

"So, what is it?" he asked. "Oh wait, how's your relationship with Tao?"

"It's.. Amazing" i said with a giggle in the end. He smirked. 

"Good then" he said as he pats my head slowly. "So, what are you going to tell me?" he asked again. I pursed my lips and give him a slight smile.

"I'm pregnant" i said. He raised his eyebrow and laughed.

"Ha ha ha.. Good joke, Rin. Try something else" he said. I'm just looking at him and he stopped laughing. "Wait" he said. "You're... really pregnant?" his eyes got wider and i nodded slowly. He looks at me in disbelief. "Rin, wait. You're only 19. How can you.. You know pregnant?" he furrowed his eyebrow.

"Lay, i hate to tell this but yes i'm still 19 and call me insane but i'm going to give a birth to this child" i said as i touch my stomach. "We don't know will Tao survive until he's 20 or not. So, yeah" i explained. He stares at me deeply.

"Lay" i said and he sighs.

"I still cannot believe" he said. He laugh in disbelief too and bit his lips. He took a deep breath and smile at me. "You stupid" and then he pinched my cheek.

"Ouch ouch! Lay stop it!" i push his hand away from my cheek and he laughed.

"Go raise that child with Tao" he said. I blinked several times, still assimilated with his words. "But remember, do call me if you need help. You know i like kids. Ha ha ha.." i'm still looking at him innocently, like i don't understand what he just said. He moved his hand in front of my face. "Hey Rin?"

I blinked one more time, "Huh what?"

"I said just go for it" he said. "Ha ha ha.. I know you still cannot believe what i just said. I often says 'no' if it's againts my mind. But i don't know.. This time i think you can handle it. And Tao, he's a brave and tough guy. I know he'll protect you, and i hope you guys and live happily till the time separates both of you. So.." he gave me his hand. "Congratulations, Rin. You're soon to be a mother and soon to be a wife i guess?" he giggled. "Yeah. Congrats"

I furrowed my eyebrow. "Y-You're okay with it?" i asked again. He raised his shoulder and nodded happily.

"Now shake my hand, you stupid!" he grabs my hand and shaked it forcefully. "Now, i need to go." he stands up and i followed him.

"Wait Lay!" i said and he turned around. I quickly hug him and he's shocked. "Thanks. A lot" i said. He smirked and hug me back.

"You stupid. Yeah, you're welcome" he replied. I release him and he smiles. "Need me to drop you off to the hospital?" he offered me. I shook my head.

"No, i'll just walk to the hospital. It's not that far from here" i said.

"Well, okay then. But wait, i'm afraid something bad will happen. I'll grop you off no matter what" he said as he grabs my hand and lead me to his motorcycle.


"So, everyone have accepted us?" Tao asked with his wide eyes. I nodded happily and he gave me a wide smile. "I'm so relieved" he said and he embraced me.

"Tao, how's your treatment? Nothing bad happened right?" i asked curiously.

"No. And i think something good will happen soon" he said. I giggled and kiss his cheek. He was shocked and kiss me back. "Naughty" he said with a giggle. Suddenly, the door opens and a nurse came in.

"Good afternoon Mr. Huang and Ms. Li" she said. "The doctor wants to see both of you"

Me and Tao are eyeing on each other. I stand up and Tao followed me.

"Do you need a wheelchair?" the nurse asked Tao and Tao shook his head.

"I can walk" he said.

When we're arrived inside the doctor's room, i can see that the doctor is putting on a happy face. I don't know what but i think it's a good news. 

"How do you feel Tao?" asked the doctor to Tao.

"Nothingn wrong. So, what do you want to tell us?" Tao asked back and the doctor nodded.

"Finally, the good news is coming to you, Tao" said the doctor with his happy face, which is weird, because i've never seen his happy face before. "There's a very big difference before and after you did so many treatments and therapy. I assumed that you'll be okay in 4-5 more months. Even i cannot believe that you'll be fine. Just don't miss any treatments and you'll be 100% okay" he said. Tao widened his eyes, so do i. Both of us are eying on each other and turned our head to face the doctor.

"Doctor, are you serious?" i asked and the doctor nods happily. I glanced at Tao, who's about to cry. I embraced him and yes, he bursts into tears. Happy tears.

Thank you God. Finally i can be with him forever.


It's been 3 months after the doctor said that Tao will be okay. My stomach is getting bigger and bigger so i need to use bigger clothes too. Both me and Tao are sitting on the hospital's park's bench when suddenly i can see Tao's mom is walking towards us. I quickly stamd up and bowed at her, she nods and tell me to sit back.

"What's wrong mom?" Tao asked his mom and his mom smiles.

"So, Rin. You won't believe me that me and Tao's dad have talked to your parents about your pregnancy" she said. I widened my eyes. "Yeah, so. We're thinking of uhm.. making a small wedding for you guys" she said. 

"WHAT?" both me and Tao shouted and his mom giggled. "A wedding party?" Tao asked in disbelief.

"Well, it's only a small wedding party. I know we're too late to make it but we've set up everything and it's 3 months again. Rin, don't worry about your wedding dress. It will fit your body well. Ha ha ha.." said his mom. I laughed and nodded.

I look at Tao in the eyes and he smiles.

"Rin" he said and i raised my eyebrow. He kneeled down and i giggled.

"Oh God, Tao it's so cheesy" i said and he giggled too.

"I know it sounds cheesy. And i got no ring with me right now, but uhm. Rin, will you marry me?" he asked and i giggled. I glanced at Tao's mom who's standing behind Tao and she's smiling. I looked back to Tao and he  raised his eyebrow. "So?" he asked again. I nodded.

"I will Tao, i will" i said. He stands up and hugs me tight.

3 months again. I will be this guy's wife, and we'll live as a happy family. 3 months again.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I know this chapter is so short because the next chapter will be the last chapter ~~

I FINALLY WILL FINISH THIS CHAPTER SOON <3<3<3

I'll miss writing this story :3 But oh well, i'll write new fanfic soon, so i hope you guys will look forward to it.

With love, Rebecca