Could It Be?

When Love Ends

"Okay, see you!" i quickly get out of his room. I feel so shy seeing his face. And i feel like i want to expload when i remember about last night. I shook my head and just buy what he wants. I walk back to his room and stopped in front of the door. I inhale and exhale, trying to make my face looks normal. I nodded and open the door. But there's no Tao inside. 

"Tao?" 


I walk slowly inside.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Tao surprised me from behind. I gasped and look back. He is laughing uncotrollably. I hit his hand slowly. 

"Ya! Don't so that! I thought the nurse brought you to the emergency room again! I was so worried!" i sulk and he giggled. "What are you doing outside your room? If you want to take a walk, why don't you wait for me and let's go to the hospital's park together." I said as i push him towards his bed. He doesn't use a wheelchair, that's what i'm worrying. 

"I just want to buy a coffee and i forgot to tell you, so i went to the food court by myself" he said and sit on his bed. He gives me a sign to sit next to him. I suddenly remember about last night and my heart beats 10 times faster and my face turns red like a tomato. I shook my head but he pulls my hand so i sit beside him. "I know what you're thinking about" he giggled and ruffled my hair, he smiles at me. 

"I know you feel uncomfortable. Anything hurt?" he asked carefully and i shook my head. He smiles in relief. "I'm sorry i was rushing things like this to you. But yeah, you know the reason why, right?" he asked. I nodded. 

"It's not that i'm uncomfortable or what" i speak up. "It's just that-" Tao suddenly kiss my lips and i widened my eyes. He parts our lips and giggled. 

"I know what you mean, just don't be shy anymore okay" he puts his hand around me, resting my head on his shoulder. I nodded happily and he smiles. "Where's my lollipops?" he asked all of the sudden. 

"Yah, you ruin the mood" i pinched his waist and he giggled again. Suddenly, the nurse came in. He quickly move his hand from my shoulder and i lift my head up. The nurse is looking at us with flirty eyes. 

"Aaaah, i'm sorry to interrupt you guys. Here's Mr. Huang's breakfast. Sorry for interrupting again" she giggled and put the tray on the table. Both of us just smile awkwardly to the nurse. Tao scratches his head, embarrassed because someone saw us. The nurse leave us alone and both of us giggled.

"Stupid nurse, interrupting our romance. Ha ha ha" said Tao to me. 

"By the way, you want to eat your breakfast?" i stand up and walk towards the desk where the nurse put the tray on. I take the tray and give it to Tao. He is looking at me cutely. "What do you want?" i asked and he smiles. 

"Feed me please~" he replied cutely and i sigh. "Pleaaasseee?" he snuggled cutely to me. 

"Oh my, Tao you're not a 5 years old boy okay. But..." i look into his eyes and he blinked innocently. "Ergh, fine" i agreed. He giggled and kiss my cheek. I gasped. "What was that for?" 

"Thank you" he said as he leans his back to his pillow. I smile at him and nodded.


It's been 2 months since that day and next week is Xiumin gege's birthday. I want to celebrate it but sadly mom needs to go tomorrow. I am sitting on the dining room. Gege is watching the TV not far from where i'm sitting now. I don't know where to celebrate his birthday and it'll be really boring if i'm the only one who celebrated his birthday. 

"Rin, how's Tao condition?" gege finally speaks up. 

"Oh him? Yeah he's fine" he ruined my concentration. Suddenly, WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS EARLIER! I SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY WITH TAO IN THE HOSPITAL! But, only 3 of us? Well, it's better than just the 2 of us. 

"Gege, you got nothing to do next week right?" i asked straightly, hoping he won't notice why i'm asking this. 

"Next week? Why?" he asked back. 

"Uhm, let's visit Tao together, okay?" i replied. 

"I don't want to interrupt you guys" he said as he changed the channel. "And i don't think Tao wants me to come with you" he continues. 

"N-NO! He wants to see you. Yeah you know, i want him to see his future gege so, yeah.." i said awkwardly. He looks back at me.

I shocked and give him awkward smile. I'm afraid he won't say yes and i'll start to think about his birthday all over again. He suddenly smirked.

"Ah, i know what you mean. Ya, ya, what have you done with him? More than just a kiss, right? Aaaaah~ naughty girl what have you done with your boyfriend till you want him to see me" he blinked curiously. My face blushed.

"W-What? It's not like that! Well, yes but, YAH! I'M ASKING DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIM OR NOT!" i almost yelled too loud to him and he laugh. 

"Okay, okay, next week uh?" he asked again and i nodded. "Okay, i'll go to the hospital with you to see my future younger brother" he smirked at me. I slant my eyes and he laugh again. Thank God he didn't realize that i'm going to make a surprise party with Tao for him. I quickly run to my room and grab my phone. I dial Tao's number. 

"Hello?" Tao answered. 

"Tao!" i said. 

"Oh Rin, hey. What's up?" he asked. "You miss me?" 

"Not that! Yes i miss you but i need to tell you something!" i said. 

"What's that?"

"Next week is Xiumin gege's birthday. Sadly, nobody is here axcept me and gege, so i am thinking about making a surprise party in the hospital with you, how's that sound?" i ask. 

"Surprise birthday party? Sounds fun. It's a little bit too quite here so just make it here" he replied. 

"OMG okay thanks! I was worried that you don't want it. Thanks a lot!" 

"Ha ha ha.. Anything for you, Rin" he replied.


It's gege's birthday! I've set things up and i am now inside Tao's room. We've put so many balloons inside his room. I've bought chocolatecake for him since he likes chocolate. I've called him to go upstairs to Tao's room and he said yes.

Suddenly the door opens, me and Tao quickly pops the confetti just when gege come inside his room.

"SURPRISE!" i said and i can see that gege is shock. He widened his eyes but smirked after all.

"OMG FOR ME?!?!?!?!" he asked, did't believe what he just saw. "OMG I forget about my birthday! RIN THANKS A LOT! AND YOU TOO!" he points at Tao and Tao nodded. I quickly take the cake and give it to him. Me and Tao sings 'Happy Birthday' for him and he smiles non-stop like an idiot.

"Gege, you're 23 now. Make a wish before you blow the candle" i walk towards him and stopped in front of him. He nodded and close his eyes. I giggled and push the cake to his face. 

"YAH! RIN!" he yelled. Me and Tao laugh like a crazy people while gege is trying to clean his face from chocolate. "Tao! You too! Help me! Don't laugh like that or i won't accept you to be Rin's boyfriend!" he said to Tao. Tao giggled but help him. 

"Happy birthday gege! You're 23 and you're old now!" i pinch his cute cheek and he pouts. 

"I'm not old okay!" he pouts cutely.

"YES. YOU. ARE!" i said as i pinch his cheek harder and he sulks. Suddenly, i feel something weird in my stomach. I feel really really queasy. I covered my mouth using my right palm and turn my head to Tao. 

"Tao, tao where's the bathroom?" i asked him while he's helping gege cleaning gege's face. 

"Oh, bathroom? There" he points at a door. "Why?"

I quickly run towards the bathroom and slam the door.

I throw up.

I breathe heavily and throw up again. Tears falling down from my eyes because i throw up. I don't know why i throw up but i feel so queasy. Suddenly gege and Tao open the bathroom door. 

"What is it? What happen, Rin?" gege run towards me and hit my back slowly. Tao is just staring at me outside the bathroom with his wide eyes. I throw up again.

"What happened?" gege asked Tao but Tao didn't answer him. Tao just blinked several times and covered his mouth all of the sudden. Gege's eyebrows furrowed when he saw Tao's reaction. "Wait, could it be?" gege's eyes widened and he looks back at me. "Rin, you're pregnant?"

 

 

 

 

HEYO you !!!!!!

This is msrbcca ~ I'm so glad that you guys been waiting patiently for this chapter ^^ 
My school days are scary. And i'm really busy with homeworks. I'm so glad that i can update this story!

Ok then, please subscribe and give comments okay! ^^ 
Next chapter will be up as soon as possible~

With LOVE, Rebecca