Last Night

When Love Ends

I walk back to Tao's room. I bit my lips again. I open the door and all i see is Tao, sleeping. I walk towards him and sighs.

"Tao, do you want coffee? I bought you one." i said. But Tao didn't answer. "Are you so tired? Here, drink some coffee" i stick the can to his cheek but he didn't move. "Tao?" i shook his body. Still don't give me any reaction. "TAO!" i shook a little harder but still no reaction. "TAO! WAKE UP!"


The nurses get into Tao's room and quickly bring Tao to the emergency room. I run. Like a crazy girl, don't even feel embarrased to call Tao's name every 3 seconds. The nurse bring Tao inside the emergency room. One of the nurses stopped me in front of the door and shook his head. 

"W-Why! Let me in! I wanna know!" i said as i wriggled and force my self to get inside the emergency room. The nurse keep me in place so that i can't get inside. "Please.. Please let me in" i begged but she shook her head one more time. 

"Miss, give us some time. We'll do our best to save him. We promise he'll be alright" she said. I bit my lips and nodded slowly. She smiles and tell me to sit down on the seats in front of the emergency room. I nodded again and sit down. The nurse closes the door and i froze. What happened to Tao? Again? The words "he got not much time" crossed my mind. I was shivering while waiting for the nurse to tell me the information. I fist my arm, afraid of bad things might happen to Tao. 

He got so much time left, right God?
I ask myself to God. I close my eyes and keep telling myself that everything is going to be alright. Yes, everything. 

Suddenly, the emergency room's door opened and one of the nurses get out of the room. I quickly stand up and looking at the nurse. She nods, signaling me that i can get inside the room. She leads me to Tao. He's laying weakly on the bed, with so many interval connected to his body, helping him to breathe. He hasn't wake up yet. I his cheek slowly. 

"He's alright. Although it'll be so a little pain for him. According to the doctor, we couldn't force him to follow the treatments. It's a real pain for him." said the nurse. I nodded. The nurse my back slowly. "Don't worry much about it. Stay healthy for him so he has a motivation to live longer, okay?" said the nurse. I don't give any response. "I'll leave you be. Just call me if there's something wrong" she said and i nodded again.

"Uh, when can i bring him back to his room?" i asked and the nurse turns around and smile.

"Soon. Maybe 2 more hours. You want to be here for 2 more hours?" she asked back and i nodded anxiously. "Okay then." She bowed and left me with Tao. I bowed back. The nurse closes the door and i turn my head to Tao who's sleeping quitely. The beeps sound from the heart beat machine fills the whole room. I his cheek again and smile forcely. I sighed and grab a chair and sit on it. I hold his cold hands tightly, making them warm. 

"Wake up big boy.." i hold his hand tighter, hoping he'll react to the pain. "What happened and why didn't you tell me that you can't stand with the treatments?" i asked. "You.. stupid" i lean my body to the bed. Sleep next to him. 


I feel movement on my hand. And my hand is so warm. I open my eyes slowly and i see someone holding my hand. I open my eyes wider and lift my body. Tao is looking at me with a warm smile. 

"Tao!" i exclaimed. He giggled. 

"Yes?" he replied. His voice is a bit cracked and sounds so painful. But he manage to hide it from me although i still can hear it. We're not in the emergency room. We are now inside his own room. 

"Who.. Who brought us here?" i asked confusely. 

"The male nurse lift you up and a nurse push my wheelchair. You're so tired so i couldn't just wake you up." he said. I nodded slowly. 

"Ah.. What happened?" i asked him and he blink innocently like trying to tell me he didn't know anything. "Tell me" i forced him. 

"I felt so tired when you left me to buy some drinks. I feel like the room is spinning around and i hardly can breathe. The inhaler is right in front of me but i feel so dizzy. And then everything turns dark" he said weakly. "But i'm okay now, you shouldn't be wor-"

"NO! YOU LIE! YOU'RE NOT OKAY!" i yelled at him. He stopped and staring at me. "IF YOU'RE OKAY, YOU WOULDN'T FAINT AND YOU WILL BE OKAY WITH ALL THE TREATMENTS!" i yelled once again in front of me as i stand up, looking at him with both fircely and worrily. 

"I just-"

"Why did you never tell me that you can't stand the treatments?" i asked slowly trying to ease my emotion. 

"I can't stand seeing you knowing the fact that i'm so weak, i can't stand with all the pain. If you were me, you probably would do the same thing" he replied and look into my eyes. I bit my lips. I understand his feelings. It's all for me. He didn't want to see me crying over his weak body. But why didn't he just said it? It's harder for me to accept all the bad facts after believing that he will be okay, he will live longer. I just froze in front of him. Lots and lots of things passed by my head. He grabs my right hand and pull me to sit on his bed. 

"Don't cry" he said as he tries to sit on his bed. I quickly help him and he smiles. "I know it'll be hard for you. But do you know how hard it'll be for me? Since i'm the one who'll be facing all of the bad facts?" he asked me and i nodded slowly. "umm.. Rin" he scratches his head. 

"What?" 

"I know this is too soon. And we are not 20 yet, but uhm.. Will you.. Do it with me?" he asked anxiously. I blink numerous times. 

"Do what?" i asked back and he pull me to lay beside him. I was so shocked and now i understand. 

"Tao!" i push him away as i try to get down from the bed but he stopped me. I look at him and he's looking at me with serious face. "Are.. You sure?" i gulped down and he nodded. I bit my lips and suddenly, his face turns red and he palmed his face. 

"Oh my God what did i just say!" he almost yelled and he hits his own head using his left hand. "I'm sorry Rin, i was just-"

"I'm okay with it" i said and he releases his palm. 

"You what?!" he blinks several times. "You okay with it?" he asked and i nodded. He gulped down and nodded too. 

"You serious?" he asked one more time and i nodded. 


I can hear the bird chirps and the sun shines to my face. I try to open my eyes and all i can see is Tao's sleeping face. And he doesn't wear any clothes. I widened my eyes and move back a little bit. I just remember what we did last night and my face turns red. I quickly get down and put on my clothes. My heart beats faster and i don't know what to say to Tao if he wakes up. Just when i try to open the door, 

"Rin" Tao calls my name. I suddenly froze and my heart betas even faster than before. I turn around slowly and find Tao looking at me with his bare body covers with blanket. "You want to leave?" he asked. 

"N-No, i just want to buy some drinks. What do you want?" i asked. 

"Lollipops" he replied and i nodded. 

"Okay, see you!" i quickly get out of his room. I feel so shy seeing his face. And i feel like i want to expload when i remember about last night. I shook my head and just buy what he wants. I walk back to his room and stopped in front of the door. I inhale and exhale, trying to make my face looks normal. I nodded and open the door. But there's no Tao inside. 

"Tao?" 

 

 

HELLO you !!!

This is msrbcca and i'm so sorry for not being able to update the chapter. I promised to end it 2 weeks ago but i was so busy ><
So here's chapter 18! Told ya that i won't tell you the love scene LOLOLOL
So to apologise for not being able to update anything, i'll give you a photo ~


LOOOOL RIN'S GEGE AND RIN'S BOYFRIEND! XD
Enjoy reading guys! Next chapter will be up soon! 

With love, Rebecca