Happy Birthday

When Love Ends

"Do you love me so much?" he suddenly ask. I pout.

"Are you uncertain with my feelings for you?"

"Ha ha ha.. No.. It's just that, you worry too much about me. I'm afraid you care too much about my disease so you put your feelings to number two" he said in a worry tone. I sigh.

"I don't know what just Lay said about me, or what did Lay asked to you, but my feelings to you is still number one. Believe me." i said and Tao smiles weakly.

"Lay just said to me, he didn't gave you to me to make you sad"


I just sit there looking at him disbelieve with what he just said. I blink my eyes several times and he sighs.

"Did Lay.." i stopped.

"I'm sorry i sound like i'm uncertain with your feelings." he said. I shook my head. "Lay loves you so much, you know that?"

"B-But"

"I'M NOT SAYING YOU CAN GO BACK WITH HIM OKAY! I just.." he palmed his face. "Sorry, i love you so much. I don't want Lay's words influence my mind. I just.. His words.. I'm afraid with lots of things about you. I don't want to loose you. I don't want you to be with him anymore. You're my girlfriend and.. Wait. Did you tell him about my disease?" he asked as he release his palm. I nodded and he smiles.

"Y-You mad?" i asked carefully.

"Why should i? Look, i'll be so mad if you didn't tell him about me. Look, i'm sorry with my words earlier. You love me?" he asked and i nodded again. He suddenly pull my arms and kiss me. My eyes got bigger because i was so shocked. "Good. Because i love you more" he said playfully and release my hand.

"Y-You don't have to kiss me" i hit his chest playfully and he giggled.

"So Rin, what am i for you?" he winked.

"My boyfriend" i replied and giggled. He laughed and yeah, another awkward silence. "D-Drink the coffee" i said as i take the coffee and give it to him. He shook his head. "Why? You don't like?"

"You bought one for Lay too" he pouts and i giggled.

"Why are you so jealous! Ha ha ha.."


It's Tao's birhtday tomorrow. I don't really know what does he like? Does he like it if i buy new clothes for him? Or? I was so confused while i'm laying down on my bed. Xiumin gege enters my room and jump to my bed, almost fell on top of me. I quickly move away and kick him out from my bed. He falls to the ground and slants his eyes on me.

"Do you hate me that much?" he asked fiercely.

"Don't you dare to jump like that." i replied. "You can sit but not laying down"

"Fine" he sit on my bed. "Soooo, how is it going with Tao?" he asked curiously with a playful tone.

"It's his birthday tomorrow and i don't know what should i give him" i sighed.

"Do you know his favourite things? Like hats or necklace?" gege asked again. I shook my head. "WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU NEED ME TO ASK HIM?" he almost yelled. I slant my eyes.

"No you don't. I'm his girlfriend, not you" i replied.

"THAN WHY DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS FAVOURITE THINGS? OH MY GOD" he glares at me fiercely. "And if you ask him right now, i'll hit your face. Why don't you know anything about his favourite things?" he mumbled.

"Well, sorry! I was too focus taking care of him. What do you think i should give him?" i asked again.

"Ah! If you don't know about his favourite things, why don't you just make a cake for him?" he said.

"Oh my God gege do you know i love you so much!!!!" i pinched his chubby cheeks and he slants his eyes.

"If you love me than don't kick me out of your bed. If you feel thankful, do and make the cake!" he said. I nodded and get off from my bed but suddenly stopped. "What?" he asked confusely.

"I don't know his favourite flavor"

"NOT AGAIN"


It's his birthday and i've made a birthday cake for Tao. I'm standing in front of his room with the cake on my hand. I'm afraid he doesn't like my cake since it's strawberry cake. Let me tell you, i don't know what his favourite flavor and strawberry cake is the easiest cake that i can make. I open his door slowly and when the door opened i yell,

"SURPRI-"

I stopped. A beautiful women stand next to Tao's bed and she looks at me confusely. Tao's face looks like he's not happy at all. Not because of me, but because of that women. He started to speak chinese to that women which i really really understand.

"Why did you came! You don't need to see me again!" he said harshly.

"I'm so worried about you Tao. Why did you say that to me?" she replied, begging for something like forgiveness or what. "It's your birthday and it's been awhile since the day we celebrate your birthday together. And now you're not okay, i don't want to leave you alone"

"Rin! Come here!" Tao forced me and i walk towards him slowly. "Ppali!" he said again, forcely. I stand next to the women and she's looking at me weirdly.

"Who is she?" asks that women to Tao.

"She's my girlfriend and she is taking care of me. She loves me so much not like you and dad!" he said. Wait you and dad? She is his mother? Oh my God she looks so beautiful. I can't even tell myself how beautiful she is. I bow a little.

"Hello, i'm Rin" i introduce myself to Tao's mom and she bowed back.

"Go back to your place and tell dad, don't you guys dare to show your face in front of me!" he almost yell at his own mother. His mother is about to cry. She nods slowly and smile at me first. She gets out of Tao's room and close the door carefully. It's another awkward silence. None of us starts to say something. 

"H-Happy birthday!" i started and give the cake i made to him. He looks at it and take it.

"Thanks" he said and put it on the desk. "Sorry, about earlier" he said.

"Y-Your mother?" i asked carefully and he nodded. "She's so pretty. So different from the picture that i saw earlier" i said and he smiles.

"Forget it, what is this?" he points at my cake.

"It's a cake, i made it yesterday. Do you like strawberries?" i asked him and suddenly his eyes went bigger. "Y-You don't?"

"STRAWBERRY? OH MY I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" he quickly open the box and when kiss my cheek. "THANK YOU!" when he's about to cut the cake, i stopped him.

"Wait! Let me sing something for you?" i asked and he nodded. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Huang Zi tao, Happy birthday to you!" i sang badly and he giggled. "I know right. My voice is damn weird" i said.

"No no, it's been awhile since the person i loved sang me that" he said. I just stare at him confusely. "My parets okay. Not a girlfriend. Can i cut it now? I'm hungry" he said cutely and i nodded. He cut it and start eating like a boy who hasn't eat anything for 2 days. I just looking at him with my widest smile ever. He glanced at me and put forth the fork with a slice of cake on it. "Aaaaaah ~" i eat it and he smiles.

"Thanks" i said. "Uhh, let's turn on the TV!" i said and he nodded. I turn it on and WHAT THE HELL. It's a love scene from a movie. Tao stares at it with his shocked face.

"I-I'm sorry! Oh my God what is this" i quickly change the channel. My heart beats ten times faster.

"Pffft, it's okay. Don't mind me if you want to watch it. I'll just eat your cake" he said.

"What? NO! I don't want to watch it! I don't want to watch it." i pout and he giggled.

"You want to do it then?"

 

 

 

 


HELLO GUYS!

I'm sorry i'm really late to update the chapter. Kinda busy with some things nowadays.

And for those who kinda shock with the ending of this chapter, DON'T WORRY! SERIOUSLY DON'T WORRY!

That's all. Please bear with me, i'll update the next chapter more often.

With love, Rebecca