With All My Heart

When Love Ends

Tao, my dear son, i'm sorry we have to leave you.
We love you, mom and dad.

I slant my eyes and i see something under the message. And i knew, it's Tao's handwriting.

You lied.


I gasps. Now i see why Tao never believe in love. I can see now how he could said that love is full of betrayal, sadness, tears. He never even want to have a feeling about love. I can see, how he hated his parents because they left him alone. The message said that they love him. If they love him, why did they left him alone, fighting his disease all by his self. I put back the photo and quickly leave his house. I go back to the hospital. I open the door and Tao is sitting on the bed and he's eating his breakfast. He glanced at me and smile.

"You're back" he said. "Want some?" he points at his foods and i shook my head. I walk towards him and put the bag down. I sit beside him and staring at him. He smiles. "If you want it, just tell me. You don't have to stare at me like that. I won't give you any if you just staring at me. Here. Take a sip. This chocolate milk is extremely fresh."

"N-No. I'm okay. Just eat your foods. I'm not hungry." i smile, forcely. It seems like he sees my forced smile so he stopped what he's doing and staring at me awkwardly. "What?"

"Something has gotten into your mind, right? What is it?" he asked. I shook my head. "Tell me. We're best friend right?"

"Yes, we are. But it's about you. So.."

"What is it? Are you worried about my disease? It'll be fine, don't worry" he takes a sip of his chocolate milk. I shook my head. "Then what?"

"I'm sorry.. I.. found a photo of you and your.. parents" i said slowly. I glanced at his face, his face changed. I clean my throat. "Don't mind it. Just forget about it." i avoid his eye contact and hoping he didn't hear what i said.

"Ah, that picture." he replied. I lift my head and i saw his face. "You.. You don't have to feel sorry for that. You found it and you saw it, so what?"

"I-i saw your handwriting behind the picture" i continued. He sighs.

"So now you know why i told you i don't believe in love, yes?" he asked and i nodded. "We were a happy family. Though lots and lots of things tried to blocked our happiness. I remembered how i used to say, i wanted to be like my dad. He's a humble and honest person. He rarely told lies. Even if he was stucked, he'll tell the truth. No matter how hurt it was, he will. But when it comes about my disease. He told so many lies. He told me that everything would be alright. He said that he would do anything for me, till i recovered. I believed in him, i knew that he would tell me the truth, no matter how hurt it would be, as long as they're with me, i'll be so happy. But, they left. And they-" he sobs once but he tries so hard not to cry, like the way i did last night. He tries to continue his story but then he laughed, a pain laughed. "Ha ha ha.. Silly me to believe in that jerk. Ha ha ha.." tears falling down from his eyes. "Why did i have to believe in my dad?" he sobs again. My heart hurts, seeing him like this. He used to be so cheerfull and loose. Now what happen to him? I guess this is the only thing that can make him crying like there's no tomorrow. He's the only child. He got no sibling. He got no one to hang on except his parents. And when they parents left him, he lost his one and only place to live on. I get the tissue pack and give it to him. He shook his head, he could hardly breathe because he's sobbing. My eyes are teary, i want to cry. I really do. It hurts so bad, imagining when i don't know where can i hang on if my parents and my gege leave me alone. Tao has been so tough, really tough. If i was him, i would choose to die. A small tear falls down. I quickly wipe it away. But then other tears start falling.

"Y-You don't have to cry too, pabo!" he said and he wipes my tears away and smile, while his tears still falling down.

"Y-Your face looks so sticky" i said and he giggled.

"I know. But your face shouldn't be like mine. Wipe those tears away!" he forced me and i nodded. I take a tissue and wipe my tears. "That's better" he continues. I wipe his face and he giggled.

"What?" i asked him.

"I'm not your son, don't do that." he takes a tissue and wipe his face. "I can do it alone." he smiles. Real smile.

I accompany him until 10 PM. Time flies really fast, i don't even feel like i want to leave him.

"Go home, it's already late" he said as he looks at the clock. "Ah, and. Call Lay to pick you up will you?"

"I-I can go home by myself" i replied.

"No, don't. It's already late. There should be someone who accompany you till you arrive at your home." he said. "Look, i'll sulk if you don't want Lay to accompany you." he said.

"Ha ha ha.. Ok! Ok! Don't sulk! It's annoying!" i said as i grab my phone and call Lay.

"Hello?"

"Uh-Lay! Are you busy?" i asked him.

"Uhmm, no, not really." he replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm in Severance Hospital in Shinchon. Can you pick me up and drop me off to my home?"

"What are you doing there?" he asked me.

"Uh, i was visitting my relatives here. Can you? Like, right now?"

"Uhh, sure. Wait outside ok! See you"

"Sure, thanks!" i end the call and put my phone back to my bag. "So, i gotta wait outside the hospital. Uhm, see you tomorrow?"

"You don't have to come everyday, you know? But, sure. See you tomorrow" he said and he waved at me. I waved back and go outside his room.

Only 5 minutes after i went outside the hospital, Lay arrived with his motorcycle. He opens his helmet and smile.

"Been waiting long?" he asked me and i shook my head. "What are you doing this late? Could you even visit your relatives at night? They got a schedule to visit someone at the hospital right?"

Oh my, yes they have the schedule. Since i came to the hospital this morning and i didn't go anywhere at 4 PM, it's okay.

"Ha ha ha, i-i tricked the guard. I said i'm his little sister. Ha ha ha.." i replied awkwardly. I see Lay's face changed into a confuse face. "S-Shall we go now? I got school tomorrow" i said as i get on his motorcycle.

"Uh-yeah sure! Put on this and let's go" he gives his helmet and i wear it. And then he drives away.

I'm arrive in fornt of my house. I release the hemlet and i get off the motorcycle. I give him the helmet and smile.

"Thanks, you know i appriciate it"

"You're welcome. Uh-Rin." i raise my eyebrow.

"Yes? What is it?" i asked him.

"You know, i've asked you thousand times and i said let's just be friends" he said.

"Yes? So?" i began to get confuse again. "Oh my God just straight to the point, will ya? It's already late"

"Yes. Straight to the point. Uhm.. Please, will you be my girlfriend, please?" he looks straight at my eyes, and those eyes, i die several times because of those sincere eyes. But,

"Lay, you know i appriciate that too. Thanks for still loving me. And i do love you too. But as a friend" i replied and he sighs.

"It's not just that, right? What else?" he asked me. I think he knows what i'm thinking.

"And yes, i love Tao. With all my heart"

 

 


HEYO you!!! <3<3

This is REBECCA from the EXO PLANET! lol
Thanks for reading chapter 11 ^^ Is it boring? Cool? Interesting?
Well, i just want to say

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC!
I PROMISE TO MAKE A GOOD STORY!

With love, Rebecca