When I Met You

When Love Ends

I never ever knew..

 

 

"Xiu Rin, don't forget! Bring all of your books for today's classes!" mom yelled to me. I nod my head.

"Got it, mom" i take a sip of my tea and mom sighs.

"It's your first day of school. I'm so worry about you, dear. What if you can't communicate with your friends just because your hangul isn't fluent yet? Ah, what should i do?" mom scratches his head and staring at me worrily.

"Mom, it's not like i could die just because i can't communicate with my friends. I'll learn it step by step, just stop worrying about me." i stand up. "I gotta go now, see you later"

"Take care honey!"


The name's Li Xiu Rin. I'm 17 years old gir in her new life in Seoul. I moved here about 2 weeks ago so my hangul isn't fluent yet.

Here i am now, in front of Seoul Arts High School. From now on i'll study in this school. I pick this school because my talent is drawing. I expect this school will give a great schoolarship to me.

I walk inside the building and everybody is looking at me. I walk faster so that i can reach the teacher's office as fast as i can. Suddenly, i hit someone's shoulder and i turn around.

"M.. Mianhae" i said with my chinese accent. It sounds so weird that i think i want to laugh because of my own word. He stares at me weirdly.

*Ok i know it sounds so weird, but please just forgive me.*

The person that i hit is a flawless and tall boy. His eyes are so big and it looks like a panda's eyes. He glares at me.

"Watch it, will ya?" and then he walks away. WHAT A RELIEVED! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME! But to be honest, i'm still looking at his back. I can't take my eyes from him. He is so handsome. But at the same time he is so harsh and mean. Oh well, i gotta move quickly. I turn around and walk towards the teacher's office. I open the door and the teachers are looking at me.

"A.. Annyeonghaseo. I'm Li Xiu Rin. Nice to meet you" i bowed. One of the teachers walk towards me.

"Hello. Call me Ms. Kim. I'll lead you to your class, and you are in class C. Follow me" she said using chinese language. Thank God someone can speak chinese. I follow her to my class. When she opens the door, everybody is looking at us, actually, looking at me.

"Morning class" she started.

"Morning Ms. Kim" they replied.

"Today we have a new student from Beijing, and her name is.." she looks at me, telling me to introduce myself.

"Oh, yeah. My name is Li Xiu Rin. Nice to meet you" i said in my pathetic hangul. They look at me awkwardly and scanned me up and down. What is it? Is my hangul sounds so bad and you guys can't understand me? Good.

"Be nice to her, ok class?"

"Yes Miss!"

"And, Xiu Rin" Ms. Kim looks at me.

"Me?" i point at myself.

"Yes, you'll be sitting next to Tao. Oh yeah, he is from beijing too. But his hangul is so good. So, Tao! Tao!" Ms. Kim calls Tao. I look at the boy who lays his body to the desk and sleep.

"For God sake, HUANG ZI TAO!" she yells and her eyes got wider. It's so scary so i turn my head and try not to look at her face. Tao wakes up. He is.. The boy that i hit before i went to the teacher's office. That flawless boy.

"What?" he replied harshly.

"Be polite to me, Tao!" Ms. Kim yelled at him again and i can see that she is so angry with Tao.

"Ne, Sorry. So, what's up?" he looks at me. "Wait, who is that?" he points at me.

"This is Li Xiu Rin, a new student from Beijing. She'll be sitting next to you. Help her with her hangul, ok?"

"What? Help her?" Tao raises his eyebrow and yawn. "I'm sleepy, Miss"

"Just help her!" again, Ms. Kim yelled at him.

I walk towards my desk and sit on the chair. Tao is staring at me. I give him a forced smile.

"So" he started. "You're from Beijing, huh?" he said in chinese. I look at him and nodded. "So, you hit me this morning, it's hurt you know that? Ouch" he his shoulder and he makes a moan.

"Sorry" i replied. He looks at me awkwardly.

"Damn, you're not funny at all" he says. "You are boring, girl" he lays his body on the desk. What the?

"Well sorry if i'm boring. At least i'm not harsh like you, boy" i mumbled.

"What? Harsh? It's a good thing i didn't abused you this morning!"

"BE QUITE!" Ms. Kim yells at us and i lower down my head.

"Sorry Miss" he says. "She is just so boring" he continues.

I don't know what he just said, but from his face, i can tell that he is irritated with me. I feel like i am walking into my darkest and worst nightmare.


The bell rang and it's time to have a break. I don't really know about this school so i just lay down my body to the desk. I am facing Tao and he is eating a lollipop. He enjoys it very much. I giggled because it looks so cute. That harsh boy, looks like he loves lollipop.

"What are you laughing at?" he says. I pout and turn my head, back facing him.

"I'm trying to sleep, don't be too noisy" i said.

"Gees" he said. "Relax, i'm not going to disturb your beauty sleep, princess"

EERGH! I HATE THIS GUY! HOW COME EVERYBODY ISN'T PISSED OFF WITH HIS BAD ATTITUDE! DAMMIT!

I close my eyes and just forget about it. It works, the bell rang and i wake up. I was slept for 15 minutes. I scratches my head and i feel something is inside my pocket. I grab it and stare at it.

A lollipop.

I turn my head, facing Tao. He glances at me.

"Don't get a wrong idea. I gave you that lollipop just because i'm afraid you're hungry" he says. Wow, what got into him?

"Well, thanks" i said. He smiles a little bit and OH MY GOD!

The smile is so y. Wait, what got into me this time?

"Hey, tell me. You giggled because i ate lollipops, right?" he asked me. I smirk and just keep quite.

"Ya, tell me."

"Alright! Yes! It looks so funny" i laughed again.

"Hey, i'm a human too! I like lollipops" he said. I laugh even harder than before. He quickly covers my mouth using his palm.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" he said. I smirked and nodded. He releases his palm and sigh.

Suddenly,
"Mr. Huang and the new girl, i believe you guys didn't know what i'm explaining right now"

Oh my God, i didn't realised that the teacher had entered the class.

"You guys should be cleaning this class after the last subject, got it?" says the teacher to both of us.

"Yes, Sir" me and Tao replied together.


I am now inside my class and sweeping the class. Tao is only sleeping.

"Can you help me, Mr. Huang?" i almost yelled at him. He wakes up and take the white board's eraser.

"I'm sleepy" he yawned.

"Like you think i'm not sleepy" i mumbled and he stares at me.

"Ya, good thing you can sleep in your home" and then he erased the white board.

"What's up with you? You can sleep in your home too, right?" he shook his head. "So?" i asked.

"I have to work until 12 AM. If not, i won't get enought money to buy myself some food" he put the white board's eraser back and sit on his chair.

"Where did you worked?" i ask him and keep sweeping the floor.

"Convenience store" he yawned and lays his body on the desk.

"What about your parents? You lived together with them, right?" i asked him.

"No" he replied. "I don't have parents anymore"