He is everyone's heartbreaker.

meanwhile, in korea... | a collection

th_cl15.png?t=1356158918th_Bom2.png?t=1356158919th_0001eetc.png?t=1356158921th_jiyong_base_125.png?t=1356158923

 

Lee Chaerin watched the one she loved for years, Kwon Jiyoung, step into his car and out of her life. She had years to make him hers, yet he ended up being someone else's. As the car drived farther and farther away, her image as the toughest and most badass female in the school went down the drain as she started to break down and cry. 

"He's gone now! Gone! Never again will I see him in my life!" She wailed out, falling to her knees. "And he doesn't even care, because that Sandara Park stole his heart before I could! I tried so hard, but at the end...I just wasted time."

Her built-in best friend, Park Bom, tried to comfort her with a hand on Chaerin's shoulder, knowing that if she did any more that she would be shrugged away. "It'll be ok. Just let it all out for now."

"I know i-it'll be ok, and I know t-this would happen s-someday." Chaerin stuttered with a quivering lip. "I-I just didn't know it w-would come with so much...p-pain."

Letting out a sigh, Bom knew what she was doing to help didn't help at all. Trying again, she asked, "You know the boy I said I had a crush on, but I refused to tell you?"

"Why bring it up now..."

"Well, guess what - it's Jiyong."

Wiping her tears away, she turned to look at Bom with damp eyes. "I-if you're making fun of me, now is the absolute w-worst time - "

"No, no! I really do like him!"

Chaerin just continued to look at Bom, bewildered. "Then why didn't y-you tell me?"

"Because you liked him, obviously. In fact, I was terrified to see how you reacted. You don't exactly decide who to crush on..." She replied. "But it's not right to be sad about him when he's happy with Sandara.  If he's happy, you should be happy too."

Chaerin rubbed her eyes and managed to put on a tiny smile. "You're...you're right, Bom. Thank you."

Bom had an even bigger and brighter smile than Chaerin did, but she couldn't help but notice one single teardrop that managed to escape and scurry down her cheek.

Inside, Bom was heartbroken too.

___________________________________________________________________

Get it, guys? G-Dragon? Heartbreaker? No?

 

 

*okay*