Only you, only here.

meanwhile, in korea... | a collection

th_infinite-sungyeol001_zpscb5501ca.png?th_suzy41_zpsac09dd42.jpg?t=1360398410

 

The illuminated numbers on his bedside clock clearly told the boy it was three in the morning.

So did he really just hear a knock at his front door, or was it just his imagination playing tricks on him?

Nevertheless, Sungyeol's feet forced the rest of his body over to it. He opened the door very, very slowly, only peeking to see who it is because knocking on someone's door at three in the morning was just a tad creepy to him. And he saw...a girl.

How odd, he thought.

But not just any girl. Her hair was messy, her teardrops' trails were colored with mascara. A duffel bag was hanging from her left shoulder, slightly swaying in the air. A frown was shown on her face. Her breath escaped from her chapped lips in a cloud of gray mist, her knees were trembling and her teeth were chattering. The pupils of her eyes looked down, unable to face his.

This girl was not just a girl.

Sungyeol could not even tell that this stranger, standing at the front of his doorstep at ing three in the morning (and what, in 40 degree weather too?) was someone he saw almost every day.

"S-S-Sungyeol..." She stuttered, a whisper so quiet Sungyeol didn't catch it at first.

It took one, two blinks of an eye (or was it three?) and water forming in his eyes from one big yawn, in order for him to realize just who was he facing.

"Suji...Bae Suji? Is that you?" He asked, and then Suji gave out a little whimper in response. Maybe he shouldn't have asked that.

"Yeah. Y-You know...that g-girl that always asks for paper in...H-History...and the girl that u-uses you as a hiding spot i-in PE..." Her arms were tightly crossed and she was shivering like crazy.

"I know, but what are you doing here?" Another thing he shouldn't have asked.

 "I...I ran away...from home..."

Then her head dropped down and her arms became uncrossed and swung down to her side. She gave out more little, dry whimpers. Only then did all the little details come together and make Sungyeol realize that, for some reason, there was no other place she could run to but right here.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I like Myungzy, but there's way too much of them on this site. Sungyeol needs some loving too.

Sungzy...yeah!

i know chapter 10 has myungzy in it, but just ignore it for now

 

I honestly am not sure what is this, but I like it. I actually am really satisfied with it. I swear, the next chapter, I'm gonna stop being a serious grouchy-pants and actually write something light hearted that doesn't have to do with a holiday or anything special.

A comedy. Yeah, a comedy.

Or maybe fluff.

Or maybe just something else with Sungzy/Myungzy in it because THOSE THREE KEEP ON BOTHERING ME AND WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE.

AGHHH.