Happy Halloween!

meanwhile, in korea... | a collection

image hostMBLAQ47.png

 

"Oh! Mommy, can we go over to that house?"

Little Sandara was dressed up as a very, very pink fairy princess for Halloween night this year, while even littler Sanghyun was dressed up as a daring superhero, Iron Man to be exact. They were pointing at a house way down the street, the only house with absolutely no plastic skeletons hanging around or freaky jack-o-lanterns at their doorstep. It, of course, made their mother concerned.

"I don't know, you guys." She replied. "Are you sure you want to go there?"

The mother was answered with overexaggerated nods and many, many repeats of the word 'please'. Soon, she couldn't help but to give in.

"Oh, all right! All right!" She exclaimed. "Let's go."

"Yay!" They both cheered.

The children dashed away down the sidewalk and arrived at its front yard in a matter of seconds, while the mother merely trudged over without a care. No one else bothered to be there with them; the three were alone.

Sandara stepped over to the front door and opened to say the usual 'trick or treat', but she ended up saying something else.

"Hey, there's a sign." She pointed out, and started to read it out loud. " 'Didn't buy any candy, so go away, all you tiny- ' Huh? Mommy, what's this word mean? It has your name in it."

That confused her and Sanghyun (but then again, he was merely four years old). Their mother walked over to her daughter's side and looked over the paper sign carefully. When she was finished, she gasped and carried them away from the house, absolutely appalled.

"Well! These people should be ashamed for putting up such a sign!" She exclaimed.

"But what does the word mean?" Sandara again asked.

"Yeah, Mommy!" Sanghyun followed.

They received no answer from her as they darted off.

____________________________________________________________________________

WHAT IS THIS OTL. I'm sorry guys, I really did try to come up with a better idea than this, but I just couldn't. 

/cries

Anyway, Happy Halloween! I know Halloween is actually tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure when it is Halloween, everyone's gonna be out dressed up and getting free candy, not scrolling through this site but i will.

I made a new banner for this collection, as you can see at the top. It'll be there whenever I'm writing something about an upcoming holiday or anything else special, EXCEPT BIRTHDAYS. I seriously don't give a rat's about anyone's birthday, even my parents. Quite harsh, but true.

What are you readers gonna be for Halloween, hm? I'm going to be wearing a "Roly Poly" type of outfit.