She's a-

meanwhile, in korea... | a collection

444tumblr_m73t0768ic1qfywpf.jpg

 

Kyungsoo

 

Ok.

You're gonna think I'm crazy.

But I just had a dinner date with a vampire.

Aha! You do think I'm crazy!

Hold on. Let me explain the whole story for you first.

 

I guess I should start off by telling you some stuff about this vampire first. Well, she's a girl. Wait, scratch that, she's not a girl - she's a woman. I think she's the same age as me, and I'm 20. So she's 20 years old. Also, I find her really pretty. I haven't known her too long, maybe only a few weeks or so, yet I have this really massive crush on her.  Oh, and her name's Hyomin. Hyomin...even her name sounds beautiful.

Ah, I'm starting to sound like a lovesick puppy. So sorry about that.

Anyway, earlier today she invited me over to her apartment for dinner. I spent hours and hours choosing the right dress shirt and ironing my pants and styling my hair just right so I could impress Hyomin. When I was ready, I kinda have to admit - I looked pretty good.

She lived at the- oh wait, maybe it's not a good idea to give out her location. Let's say I was standing in front of her apartment door instead. Ok, so I was waiting there for Hyomin to open the door, and may I say she looked so lovely when she did. Her brown waves of hair barely touched her shoulders, and she was wearing a nice, white dress that reached down to her knees and swayed in the slight breeze.  She had a big smile on too, making her seem much more beautiful than she already was, if such a thing was possible. I could feel my heart flutter when her melodic voice greeted a hello to me. Oh, Hyomin seemed like such an angel!

I started rambling about her again, didn't I? Oops.

She gladly invited me in while saying how nice I looked this evening. I could not hold down the heat and blush rising up to my face, and I responded with a timid "thank you." Her apartment had an unusual smell to it, and while fairly faint, it still bothered my nose. It was a kind of metallic smell, the smell of...

Blood.

That was the first clue.

I thought that it was rather dark in the apartment too. I walked up to her windows and opened up the blinds, but Hyomin immediately shielded her eyes from the light and scurried over to the dark side of the room.

"Ah! It's too bright! Close the blinds, would you?" Hyomin insisted.

"But it's already seven." I commented, looking out the window. "The sun's starting to set."

 "Just close them!" She yelled, and I quickly slided the blinds shut. I found her actions a bit odd and unlike her normal self, but I shrugged it off. 

About fifteen minutes passed, and Hyomin had started setting up the table in the kitchen. I don't know why or how, but she looked so graceful while doing it. I then grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and tried to take a picture of Hyomin, deciding I should have some taken memories of this special night. But get this - she didn't show up on camera. I cleaned the screen with my shirt and tried again, but she still didn't appear. That was the point where I started to get a hint of worry.

I slid it back into my pocket and asked, "What are you serving for dinner?"

"Steak," She answered. "I hope you like your meat medium well!"

"Great! And how did you know I like my steak medium well, hm?" 

"Oh, I just did. Now why don't you sit down, dinner's ready!" She sent me a wink, and again I started to blush.

I hurried over to the kitchen and took a seat while Hyomin set down our steaks down on the table. Mine looked tender and juicy, and its aroma was enough to make my mouth water a bit. But Hyomin's had a bright red streak right through the middle and was sitting in a puddle of red liquid.

"Hyomin, don't you think your steak is just a tad undercooked?" I pointed out.

"No, I like my steak this way." She responded as she cut out a piece.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Isn't it rather unhealthy, eating meat that red?"

"It's never affected me that much."

Now I was very concerned about her. "Hyomin, you're acting very weird tonight."

"What do you mean, Kyungsoo?"

"I mean....not like yourself."

"Oh? And how so?"

"Well, you thought a sunset at seven o' clock was too bright to look at."

"It was to me."

"You're eating a steak for dinner that's way too red to be considered edible."

"I like my steak that way."

"And - you're gonna find this really weird - for some reason, you didn't show up on my camera."

Before Hyomin could answer back, I gasped, realizing what I had just said.

 

Wait a minute... she's a-

No.

She can't be.

 

I shot up from my seat. "If you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna go get a drink of wa- ah!"

I found myself flat on the ground after tripping over one of the chair's legs and hitting the side of my face against the table. Oh, what a pathetic move. As I got myself up to my feet again, I was able to hear Hyomin exclaim, "Kyungsoo, are you ok?"

I could feel my lower lip heating up ands something slowly cascading down my chin. I put a finger on it; it was starting to bleed.

"Oh, my lip is bleeding. Which way to the bathroom?" I questioned.

But Hyomin didn't say anything. She instead kept on staring at the blood seeping through my lip, and then my blood-covered fingers. Then, Hyomin started to do some heavy breathing, as if she was losing oxygen.

I my lip, but it continued to bleed anyway. I walked over to her and asked, "Whoa, is something wrong?"

When I took a step closer to her, she began trembling. The closer I was to her, the more violently she trembled. Once I was a mere amount of feet from her, I took my hand out.

"Stay away," Hyomin spoke, her voice distorted. Immediately, I snatched my hand away and backed up from her, getting creeped out. What was happening to my angel? I stared into her eyes, and its color switched from cocoa brown to a rich crimson red.

No. Please, no.

Finally, pointed teeth appeared from .

 

Oh

my

god.

 

Suddenly, I was pushed against the wall by her, letting out a sharp hiss and her eyes flaming up. I was struggling to get out, but her grip was strong, too strong. And our faces were so close to each other, maybe only a few centimeters apart. This was not the beautiful angel I knew and liked. This was an ugly, frightening demon with looks that made your blood boil and fangs to tear you apart.

Tears were starting to fall. "Hyomin, no!" I pleaded. "Don't do this, please!"

Her grip tightened at first and I closed my eyes shut, expecting extreme pain and despair as she bit into my neck and my life away. But instead, it was suddenly released, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Hyomin jump out of the window and disappear into the darkness of the coming night.

I dashed over to the window and stuck my head out, calling out her name. I looked for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. If that isn't enough proof that she's a vampire to you, I don't know what is.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm actually satisfied with this. That's new.

I'm probably the very last person on the entire site to write something featuring someone from EXO. And vampires. But hey, at least Hyomin didn't sparkle in the daylight.

Oh, and before I forget, school is slowly becoming a ing pain in my  (DON'T TAKE IT IN THE DON'T TAKE IT IN THE-), so I don't think I'll be updating this as often as before.