07

Talking To The Stars

“YAH!!! Wait for me will you guys?!” it was Eunhyuk who was running late because of the bags he was carrying from the groceries.

“Hurry up Eunhyuk-ah!! Hyoyeon must be waiting for us already there!” shouted Leeteuk who was walking way ahead of him.

“Taeyeon-ah!! I can’t believe you have survived your relationship with Leeteuk hyung” Eunhyuk joked that made Leeteuk look back at him and made s “tss” sound.

“HAHAHA. Stop that Eunhyuk-oppa…and just hurry up” Sooyoung reprimanded him.

 

Meanwhile in Hyoyeon’s house…

“What’s taking them so long?” Siwon whined.

“You only miss Sooyoung unnie, SIwon oppa” Seohyun teased, “Don’t worry they will be here soon” she added.

“By the way Hyoyeon unnie, where are your parents? And I thought you have brother and sister?” Yoona asked.

“Well yeah…they’ll be arriving tonight” Hyoyeon answered as she places the salad in the fridge.

They decided to just watch television when they heard a honk outside the house.

“There here!” Sunny exclaimed.

They immediately went out and helped the others bring the grocery bags full of food.

“Who will cook with me for dinner?” Hyoyeon asks them.

Sooyoung, Sungmin, and Leeteuk raises their hand but got side comments. :D

“Leeteuk oppa?! Are you sure you know how to cook?” Taeyeon asks him jokingly, “Hahaha, just kidding oppa”

“We will cook for dinner so you guys do what you want just don’t go inside my siblings room. HAHAHA. Alright go!” she exclaimed and they all got to work.

“Leeteuk oppa can you please pass the pepper?” Hyoyeon ordered and Leeteuk passed the pepper to her.

She was still chopping the meat while cooking her signature dish on the other side.

“Ahh” she screech a little after what had happened .

“What’s wrong Hyoyeon-ah?” Sungmin who was just beside her immediately came to her aid.

“OMO!!” Sooyoung saw Hyoyeon’s hand.

“What happened to you Hyoyeon-ah?” Leeteuk also cmae closer to them.

Hyoyeon just smiled and went to the sink and washes her hand.

“I’m okay guys…just a small cut in my finger” she showed them her cut in the finger.

“Thank god it’s just small” Sooyoung gave out a sigh of relief.

“I’ll just treat my wound first, I’ll be back. Sungmin-ah…just add the meat I just chopped in the heated pan, you know what to do” she instructed Sungmin.

“Got it!” Sungmin replied.

 

She went up passing through the living room where the others also saw what happened to her finger then she arrived at her room.

She was shocked upon seeing who is in her room, facing his back at her, looking at the picture frames.

“Eunhyuk-ah, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Eunhyuk faced her and then immediately hugged her.

For the second time around, she was shocked on Eunhyuk’s action.

“Eunhyuk-ah…what’s wrong with you?” she asked again, “I have to treat my wound first” she added and that’s when Eunhyuk let go of her but dragged her in her bed and he was the one treating her wound.

 

 

-just made this now so it's kinda lame...sorry about that-

-but i still hope that you like it :)-