chapter six.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4


You and Baekhyun both left the zoo at already 1 PM. And ice cream was for lunch, well, for you. Baekhyun refused to eat ice cream.
"I hate ice cream," he spat.
You pouted. "Why? Ice cream is everything that makes everyone happy!" you said.

"Then after every break up, you girls eat ice cream to get over a damnass guy? Does it make you girls feel better? No. So it's not something that makes everything and everyone happy," he said coldly.
You frowned. "Why are you so grumpy all the time?"

Baekhyun stopped walking. "Why am I always so grumpy?" You nodded. "Mind your own business," he said after a change of thought, and continued to walk.

You finished your ice cream. "Where are we going next?" you asked.
"I don't know," was all he said.
*Pshh.. Meanie.*

After walking for somewhat number of minutes, you both finally ended up at a park. You looked ahead and saw a little white toy poodle, and alone. Without thinking, you walked up to the dog and patted it's head. "Hello, cutie," you cooed. "Why are you all by yourself?" You looked if it had a collar on them. "Aww, and you have no owner?" You looked up at Baekhyun who was a few yards away from you. "Hey, you, Bacon! Come here!" you shouted. Baekhyun looked at you in annoyance. You motioned him to come to you.

He walked towards you. "What?" he asked coldly.
"Look at this doggie! She's so cute!" you said, holding up the dog in front of Baekhyun.
"It's cuter than you," he insulted.
You frowned at him. "Can we keep him?" you asked.

"No," Baekhyun said.
You pouted. "Fine! I'll ask Chanyeol. Since he is the owner of the house that we all live in," you said and took a picture of the dog.

To Chanyeol:

Yeollie! Look, isn't she cute?!
Can we keep her?

Seconds later he replied.

From Chanyeol:

Cute! Sure, we can. I'll help take care of her!
Take her home now!  I'm at home!

You showed Baekhyun the message that Chanyeol sent. He just stood there expressionless. "Ha! Chanyeollie let's me keep her, unlike you," you said and stuck your tongue at him. "Come on, cutie, you'll be living with us, from now on," you cooed and happily  carried the dog in your arms, home. While Baekhyun followed behind.

As soon as you came back to Chanyeol's home, you waddled into the living room. POP! You jumped back into Baekhyun. "HAPY BIRTHDAY, HYEMI!" the 11 boys shouted.
You eyes widened. "Birthday?"
Chanyeol nodded. "Today is March 4th. You're birthday. Have you lost your memory when you were with Baekhyun?" he asked giving Baekhyun a playful glare.

"Don't worry about. I wouldn't even dare touch a girl like her," Baekhyun said coldly. You glared at him.
"Hyemi, lemme see the cute doggie!" Sehun said, reaching out for the dog.
You looked at Chanyeol. "I told them... Well... Sehun did when he snatched my phone away," he said with a chuckle.

You let Sehun hold the dog while you opened presents. "This one came in the mail this morning," Suho said, handing you another box.

You smiled and gathered all the present. "Thank chuu~ I'll open them later," you said cutely and headed upstairs.
Sehun leaned towards Chanyeol. "She's cute when she's cute," he said after watching you enter your room. Chanyeol slapped the back of Sehun's head. "OWW! Fine, keep her for yourself then!" he said and marched up to your room with the dog, as the others snickered as him.

Chanyeol eyed him. "After all these years, why does he finally decide to act like a real maknae?!" he exploded. The others continued to laugh.


Told cha~ Double update. ;DD And almost up to 80 subbers! 8DD
Might be updating later on today. ;)) Keep your hopes up!
LOL Everyone's comments amuses me. xD