chapter five.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRhQonB8ueM


You woke up the next day on the ground. Your back was sore. And you noticed you weren't in your corner. You sat up and started to wonder. *Why am I over here? I'm suppose to be sleeping over there...* You thought. *But last night, I wasn't....* You looked up and saw Baekhyun's face above yours.

"You. Were sleeping in my bed last night. Haven't I told you that you can't touch my things?" he asked coldly.
You gulped. "S-sorry, I was tired last night so I didn't know where I was sleeping at..." you mumbled.

Baekhyun scoffed and stood up straight. "Where are the others?" you asked as you stood up. He threw a paper at you.

❝Hyemi!! Hope you had a good sleep last night!

I got accepted to a dancing/singing group! Well, we all did. And as in "we" I meant, all 12 of us boys. Hehe, so I won't be there for you today, but Baekhyun didn't want to come so, he'll be taking care of you today!

He better take good care of you when I get back! And you, take care of yourself too! And EAT!

- Chanyeol ♥ ❞

You pouted. *No! I don't want to spend a day with that meanie! How dare you, Yeollie!*
"You don't want to spend the day with me, well neither do I want to spend the day with you. Too bad," Baekhyun said.

You glared at him. "You're mean," you accidentally said. After realizing what you had said, you clamped your hands over your mouth.
Baekhyun looked at you. "Excuse me?" You shook your head, telling him that you said nothing. "Good, now get dressed so we can go somewhere. I'm not staying in this house all day," he said and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him, again.

You clenched your fists. *Once again, he's a meanie. /sighs/ At least he's talking to me, which is.. Good?*

Moments later, you were outside with Baekhyun on a bus. He was standing with his arms crossed, while you sat in a seat. "Where are we going anyway?" you asked.
"Zoo," he said.
"Why--" you started to say, but of course, he cutted you off.
"There's no where else to go," he said.

You looked at him. "That's not a good reason to be going to a zoo," you pointed out. No response. *Fine then.* You slumped back down in your seat with a grumpy face.

Finally, you both got to the zoo. You both walked quietly down the halls of the fishes and mammals. You looked at the fishes in awe, while Baekhyun had his hands in his pockets, looking ahead of him, not even looking that the creatures. But you did notice that he seemed to be the most interesting creature of all. All the girls kept staring at him, as if think like he was some sort of beauty that was sent down from heaven. You couldn't help but feel jealous. You continued to watch the fishes, trying to ignore the fact that you were jealous of the girls around him.

"Jealous huh?" he said.
You looked at him. *Can he read my mind or something?!* "No," you said.
He scoffed. "Yeah right."

A group of people started to gather around a big pool of water, where trainers and workers were at. "Look mommy! The dolphins are coming!" a little boy next to you point out. You looked ahead.
You gasped. "Dolphins? They're so cute!" you tugged on Baekhyun's sweatshirt. "Let's go see them!"

He gave you a cold look. "What are you? 5?" he said, and scoffed. "No way am I going over there," he said and walked into a different hall.
You pouted. "You're one grumpy Bacon aren't you?" you said.
Baekhyun stopped walking. He turned around to face you and bent down to your eye level. "What did you just call me?"

You weren't scared of him this time. "That's right, Bacon. I called you Bacon! BACON BACON BACON!" you said and stuck your tongue at him.
His expression didn't change. "Do you really want to go there?" he asked, coldly.
You suddenly stopped and shook your head.

Baekhyun turned back around and continued to walk to a different section of animals. You followed behind.
You both had entered the Arctic animals. You tilted your head and watched the penguins slide down their bellies down an ice mountain. "Why can't penguins fly like other birds?" you asked.

Baekhyun looked at you. "Why are you asking a stupid question like that?" he said, coldly.
"I'm just wondering, I mean, penguins are birds, but they can't fly..." Baekhyun sighed and walked to a different section, leaving you behind. "Hey, wait up!" you said an ran up to catch up with him.
"Aish, this girl is troublesome," he mumbled under his breath. 


Another short chappie!! 8D I'll be doing a double update today!

... I knew it. Overnight, Dream Boy would've gotten more subbers than my other fanfic. I was right! xDD 2 subbers past my first place fanfic. 8DD <3