epilogue.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcta6twxoI


{hyemi's pov}

Months had passed since Baekhyun's birthday. I've fully regain my memory and I am now officially Baekhyun's girlfriend. How'd this happen?
At first, we were both two different people, with different personalities. But now, we've changed into the people that we should really be. My Mr. Bacon is the love of my life now. My dream boy. I had always thought it would be someone else. But, no, it was him. Who could've known that Baekhyun had a soft side to him? Well, I did. And I had made him reveal is real self. Still the cold and grumpy Baekhyun that I had met a year ago, but, only... More sweeter.

I woke up the very next day, found myself cuddled close with Baekhyun. I smiled at the sight of his sleeping face once I opened my eyes. His eyes slowly opened, he also, smiled when he saw me. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning, Twerp," he said with a grin.
I rolled my eyes. "It's noon, Bacon. We slept through the morning," I said.
He shrugged. "Who cares? We had a good morning sleep," he said. I chuckled and shook my head, slowly getting out of bed.
Aesook came running into the room and jumped on the bed. I smiled and patted her head. Then, my eyes flickered to the alarm clock. 1 PM. My eyes widen and I quickly got out of bed. "I'm late for work!"
Baekhyun stood up and grabbed my wrist, making me face him. He pulled me into a hug. "Calm down, Hyemi. It's the weekend. No work for you today," he said and kissed my forehead.

I blinked. "Weekend?" I looked at the calendar. Indeed it was the weekend, and the most important day of all. Today was the 7th month of dating with Baekhyun.
He grinned and took my hand. "Let's go out to eat today. The others are busy at Chanyeol's cafe today," Baekhyun said, pulling me out of the room. He pushed me to the bathroom. "Go freshen up and we can go on a small adventure," he said and winked at me, as he pushed me into the bathroom, closing the door after I stepped inside the bathroom.
"B-but--" I began to say, but I knew he wasn't on the other side of the door anymore. I pouted and sighed.
I walked to the sink and opened the cabinets under the sink. *Why'd I agree to move back in Chanyeol's house? Now I don't know where everything is anymore...*

After a half an hour of being in the bathroom, freshen up, I finally came out of the bathroom and found Baekhyun in the living room. He looked up and smiled as I came down the stairs. His smile always makes me happy, so I smiled back. I walked towards him and he took my hand. "I'm hungry, let's go and eat some... Ramen!" he said, and pulled me out the door, without letting me protest.

Instead of taking the bus, we walked to our favorite ramen shop. We both sat at a table near the window. I took a small sip of my soda as Baekhyun watched me. He chuckled. I looked at him. "What's so funny?" I asked.
He stopped chuckling and looked at me. "This reminds me of the first time we met. I remember you trying to make me breakfast. Big fail, but I appreciated it," he said.
I shook my head, smiling. "Don't remind me of my fails, Bacon," I said.
He frowned. "I've never heard you call me oppa. I'd like to be called that from now on. Say it," he said and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. "Say, 'Bacon oppa!'"
I gave him a face. He looked at me with a serious face. I sighed and gave in. "Bacon oppa," I mumbled.
"What? I couldn't here that!" Baekhyun said.
I sighed once more and said a little louder, "Bacon oppa~"

He grinned and held a thumb up. "Perfect," he said.
I pouted and looked up. "Oh! Food's here!" Baekhyun looked up and ran to sit next to me. I looked at him.
He shrugged. "What? I want to sit next to you," he trailed off.
I laughed. "Yeah, to get more indirect kisses," I said. He sheepishly grinned and rubbed his neck. I giggled. "Fine, you can sit there then. Let's just eat," I said, giving him a pair of chopsticks. He grinned and took the chopsticks, started to eat happily.

After a big meal of ramen and other food, he and I walked to the park, where we saw Chaemi and Sehun at, holding hands. They both had kept the whole dating thing between them a secret, but as the adult, I know best that they've been dating for quite a while. Baekhyun looked up and saw Sehun and Chaemi. He poked your side, "Let's go sneak up on them." I nodded and followed him.

"Oppa~ We're going to have to tell your hyungs sooner or later... I want Hyemi unnie to know too!" Chaemi whined to Sehun.
He sighed and also pouted. "But we can't tell them! They'll make fun of me! And we can't tell noona! I think she's still in love with me..." Sehun said.
Baekhyun cleared his throat as he approached them. The two young couples let go of their hands and looked up at Baekhyun with innocent eyes. "I hear that the maknae is dating my cousin?" he asked, seriously.
Sehun stood up. "N-no! Pfftt. Of course not!"
Baekhyun looked at Sehun. "Really? Then I suppose that Hyemi still really likes you enough to break up with me?"
Sehun shrunk. "Noona did what?"
"That's right. She broke up with me," he said. I snickered and slowly walked towards them.
Sehun looked up at me. "Noona! Why did you break up with hyung?!" he asked, panicking.

I shrugged. "Because. Noona likes you more," I said. Chaemi snickered, understanding what was going on. She obviously knew that I would be too stupid to break up with Baekhyun.
Sehun pouted. "N-noona.. I'm flattered and all but..." he trailed off.
The three of us brusted into laughter, while Sehun stood there, confused. "Yah, oppa. Do you really think that Hyemi unnie is stupid enough to break up with Baekhyun oppa?" Bingo.
Sehun's face redden. He stepped back. "Yah! Don't ever do that to me again, sunbaes! That scared me!" he said.
Baekhyun chuckled. "Next time you shouldn't keep a secret," he said.

Sehun sighed and looked up at us. "S-so.. You guys know?" he asked. We nodded. He frowned. "So much for a secret..." he mumbled.
I smiled. "Sehunnie, don't worry. Noona doesn't like you, like that. It's okay if you're dating Chaemi."
He nodded and turned to Chaemi. "I told you that noona would be fine with it!" he said to her.
She rolled her eyes. "Let's go to the ice cream parlor!" she said and pulled him along.

Baekhyun chuckled and turned to me. "They're both too weird. They make a good match." I laughed and hugged him. He hugged me back. "You don't like Sehun like that, do you?" he asked.
I looked at him. "Why would you ask a question like that? Of course, I love you more... Sehunnie is just my dongsaeng that I care for," I said.
He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good. You're mine. Let's go sit down," he said and pulled you to a bench. "Wait here. I need to go and get something," he said and walked away.

I sat there waiting for Baekhyun to come back. I looked around. "Noona," a little boy with a balloon said and shook my hand. I looked at him. He took my hand and made me take the balloon string. I blinked. He walked away. Soon, one by one, girls and boys had came over to you with balloons and flowers. I collected them all. *What's with all of this?*
I looked up and saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up higher. "Baekhyun," I whispered. He softly smiled at me, slowly revealing a bouquets of flowers from his back. I looked at him, confused. Aesook walked beside Baekhyun. He suddenly kneeled down on one knee. Aesook walked up to me, so I took the balloon string from her. At the very end of the the string, I saw a ring. I looked at Baekhyun. He smiled.

"Hyemi, it's been almost a year since we've dated. And I need to ask you this now...." he said.

The next 8 words were the words that I would remember for the rest of my life...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Hyemi. Will you marry me?"

He gave me a smile. He sighed happily. "I know it's too soon for this, but I really want to be with you.. Forever."
I looked at him. I was truthfully touched with his words. And my words for him? "Yes. I will." I smiled.
He grinned and took the ring off of the balloon and put the ring on your finger. We both looked at each other. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widen. I let go of the balloons and flowers, making the flowers fall to the ground and the balloons to float to the trees.
I smiled and kissed him back. *My dream boy. My Mr. Bacon. You will always be mine...*


...OTLOTLOTL I'm sorry guy! But I already wrote the last chapter. T^T Sorry! But thanks for reading! Hopefully there will be a sequel! 8D
OTL This is a crappy ending. T^T

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3
Keep voting! And keep wishing for a sequel!

 

Next fanfic: Starring Luhan and OC! Please support me again, once I post it! 8D <3 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179870/the-geek-and-the-jerk-comedy-romance-schoollife-you-luhan